UFD lots of O.T.
kamakazell

Rome, NY

#43 Jun 23, 2012
Whatever wrote:
Hey Pete Cerminaro,(kamakazell) why don't you sell your dump and and move elswere. You should keep your mouth shut about UFD. I don't see any of these young firefighters running around with hero printed on their coats. You were one of the worst firefighters on the job,you tried to suck the city for any benefit you could get. They were wise to you,so you have a hard on for everyone there. Let's not talk about your work ethic, cause there was none you ball bag. Your a disgruntaled old man.
Another coward hiding behind your computer, reveal your identity and then we will meet and discuss my career. It is people like you who have no honor or code and are a disgrace. Any time, any place. I guarantee you will not reveal your identity because you probally do not live in UTica and have no guts to stand up for what you believe in.
Zactly

Cortland, NY

#44 Jun 23, 2012
kamakazell wrote:
<quoted text>Another coward hiding behind your computer, reveal your identity and then we will meet and discuss my career. It is people like you who have no honor or code and are a disgrace. Any time, any place. I guarantee you will not reveal your identity because you probally do not live in UTica and have no guts to stand up for what you believe in.
Well that's about what I was thinking too.
Headsup

Waterville, NY

#45 Jun 23, 2012
kamakazell wrote:
<quoted text>By the way, let us get one thing straight, you are nothing more than a person that holds a job for the taxpayers, if you do not like the way you are being paid or treated I suggest you quit and look else where for employment. You are no hero, you are an employee who needs the taxpayer and remember this is your self serving mind, we do not need you, you need us. The real people that are sacrificing for us and your miserable being are being killed every day in a war zone. Now go and keep your mouth shut when it comes to being a self proclaimed hero like your valor stealing leader.
You really need a good slap in the face pete... if you werent such an old bastard, id give it to you.. hard to beleveie you are a former firefighter with comments like this
kamakazell

Rome, NY

#46 Jun 23, 2012
Headsup wrote:
<quoted text>You really need a good slap in the face pete... if you werent such an old bastard, id give it to you.. hard to beleveie you are a former firefighter with comments like this
Well all I can tell you is that do not let my age stop you, but remember look me in the eye when you do it because I will be the last person on earth that you will see and you can bet on it.
scent of a woman

United States

#47 Jun 23, 2012
A Utica Fireman wrote:
Hey...go to city hall and get your facts straight. If we didnt get this contract we would have lost 3 apparatus, 2 or more firehouses, and 30+ firemen. We pay taxes too btw. And oh yeah...we took 0s to save the city money. We lost 20 of our Greatest and knowledgeable men through this contract via retiring. Those were the men who have protected this city for the past 2 and a half to 3 decades. Those men battled against blazes to save the city of Uticas future...the structure and the wholesome of our properties. We are sacrificing our lives...money...and time to help our citizens and this is how we get repaid in return? this is unfair and you know it...if we had a volunteer fd we would not have the response that we have now....we also would not have the training...we also would be paying MORE in taxes for insurance and other commotities. Sorry for the misspelling but im upset that the people i sweat for want to take away my way of making a living. You people are critisizing the only Pride we have left in the city of Utica. It upsets me deeply to know that i spilled my blood and guts in an academy for 15 weeks....studied 4 years worth of material...and became nationally certified...only to become lyrically raped by my own people...the people i chose to protect for the rest of my life even upon death on the fireground. Have Love people...Chive on.
well said
kamakazell

Rome, NY

#48 Jun 23, 2012
scent of a woman wrote:
<quoted text>
well said
Man you are dillusional. Just do your job and STFU, if you think you are being taken advantage of and being raped by the taxpayers of Utica I suggest you quit and go elsewhere to earn a living because believe it or not, we do not need you or the likes of you. While you are crying in your beer stating you are giving your blood and guts real heroes are giving their lives and blood in the military in war zones and they are not complaining about their pay, you should be ashamed of yourself for your statements. Many men and women did your job before you exisited on the the UFD and believe it or not the UFD does not need you either, do not think you are indispensible because no one is indispensible so be thankful you have a job in this day and age in Utica. I hope no firefighter loses their life or gets hurt but here is a little history for you, the last Utica Firefighter that died on the Job was Captain Summers, who had a heart attack in the cellar of a building on Bleecker Street in 1948 some 64 years ago so I would say the law of average for you losing your life, blood, or guts is very slim. Matter of fact firefighting is not even in the most 10 dangerous jobs in the United States.
rescue me

Rome, NY

#49 Jun 23, 2012
give it a break ufd. you work 2 days a week. And if there is no fire,at the most you do if some maintaince work.if not that sllep and eat. Dont talk about dangerous,yuo scose it. Secondly That little bosnian lady collecting recylcables puts herself in a much more dangerous situation. Besideds if you think your job is dangerous you knew it ahead of time. Dont like it quit.Remember youaint F.D.N.Y.,not even close. They have brotherhoods with real fire dept. like L.A. ,Chicago,POhilly,Detroit. What you have are sisterhoods,or queenhoods.
kamakazell

Rome, NY

#50 Jun 24, 2012
A Utica Fireman wrote:
Hey...go to city hall and get your facts straight. If we didnt get this contract we would have lost 3 apparatus, 2 or more firehouses, and 30+ firemen. We pay taxes too btw. And oh yeah...we took 0s to save the city money. We lost 20 of our Greatest and knowledgeable men through this contract via retiring. Those were the men who have protected this city for the past 2 and a half to 3 decades. Those men battled against blazes to save the city of Uticas future...the structure and the wholesome of our properties. We are sacrificing our lives...money...and time to help our citizens and this is how we get repaid in return? this is unfair and you know it...if we had a volunteer fd we would not have the response that we have now....we also would not have the training...we also would be paying MORE in taxes for insurance and other commotities. Sorry for the misspelling but im upset that the people i sweat for want to take away my way of making a living. You people are critisizing the only Pride we have left in the city of Utica. It upsets me deeply to know that i spilled my blood and guts in an academy for 15 weeks....studied 4 years worth of material...and became nationally certified...only to become lyrically raped by my own people...the people i chose to protect for the rest of my life even upon death on the fireground. Have Love people...Chive on.
I was just looking at the OD Sunday Paper Adds, Rite Aide has a sale on Jergens Hand Lotion, buy one get one free. I suggest you take advantage of the sale because you are really a stroker.
inch high private eye

Falls Church, VA

#51 Jun 24, 2012
rescue me wrote:
give it a break ufd. you work 2 days a week. And if there is no fire,at the most you do if some maintaince work.if not that sllep and eat. Dont talk about dangerous,yuo scose it. Secondly That little bosnian lady collecting recylcables puts herself in a much more dangerous situation. Besideds if you think your job is dangerous you knew it ahead of time. Dont like it quit.Remember youaint F.D.N.Y.,not even close. They have brotherhoods with real fire dept. like L.A.,Chicago,POhilly,Detroit. What you have are sisterhoods,or queenhoods.
ok volley. Go eat a fish fry
IAFF rude men

Baldwinsville, NY

#52 Jun 26, 2012
inch high private eye wrote:
<quoted text>
ok volley. Go eat a fish fry
Why does it got to go here?

Yes. All you paid professionals are so awesome. That's why paid fire depts outnumber volunteer in the US right? Yeah. Thought so. STFU.
Beef Cake

Waterville, NY

#53 Jun 26, 2012
Kamekazee... Why does it anger you so much for the firefighter posting here take pride in his job?
inch high private eye

Manassas, VA

#54 Jun 26, 2012
IAFF rude men wrote:
<quoted text>Why does it got to go here?

Yes. All you paid professionals are so awesome. That's why paid fire depts outnumber volunteer in the US right? Yeah. Thought so. STFU.
yes we are awesome and work for a living not sit at firehouse and drink all day. Your a joke so stfu!
inch high private eye

Manassas, VA

#55 Jun 26, 2012
IAFF rude men wrote:
<quoted text>Why does it got to go here?

you sound like a jealous moron! Talking about how our job is not dangerous this and that. What does that matter? You obviously just want to bash on this site your a joke
kamakazell

Rome, NY

#56 Jun 27, 2012
Beef Cake wrote:
Kamekazee... Why does it anger you so much for the firefighter posting here take pride in his job?
It is alright to take pride in your job but when you have to promote yourself as a hero giving your blood and guts it makkes me think someone better come down to reality. Like I said before it sickens me when we have self proclaimed heroes that want more, more, more when we have the true heroes of our society fighting for our way of life diening every day and they never complain. Remember one thing, if you are a hero you do not need to tell anyone, they will tell you when you deserve our praise. This bullshit is taught by their leader who is a valor theft culprit.
Beef Cake

Waterville, NY

#57 Jun 27, 2012
kamakazell wrote:
<quoted text>It is alright to take pride in your job but when you have to promote yourself as a hero giving your blood and guts it makkes me think someone better come down to reality. Like I said before it sickens me when we have self proclaimed heroes that want more, more, more when we have the true heroes of our society fighting for our way of life diening every day and they never complain. Remember one thing, if you are a hero you do not need to tell anyone, they will tell you when you deserve our praise. This bullshit is taught by their leader who is a valor theft culprit.
The firefighters never used the word hero.. and arent asking for praise. The slogan "above and beyond the call.." is something for each firefighter to strive for and live up too.. similar to police depts saying "to protect and serve". So get over it. Many firefighters in Utica take pride in their job and feel honored to give their all to serve Utica. For some reason, that really strikes a nerve with you. Would you rather they show up to work feeling indifferent about their duties?

Seems to me you have a problem with everything... the chief, the slogan, the staffing, the overtime, the brass, the number of officers, The men being proud, the ambulance, their fireground performance, the cheifs military records... and every miniscule issue in between...

we've heard it all from you. the UFD can do nothing right in your eyes. thats why nobody takes your incessant griping seriously. You have personal issues from back in the day when you worked there, and i can understand that. you arent the only one. but jesus christ youve been retired for years. and you dont have to deal with anyones crap anymore, thats the beauty of retiring. so let go of the unrelenting hatred and criticisms of all things UFD and let the men do their jobs. you will feel much better i promise.

signed... a Proud Utica resident :)
Beef Cake

Waterville, NY

#58 Jun 27, 2012
And to tell a Firefighter who is expressing his pride for his occupation to "do your job and STFU" in unbeleivable. Would you say that to a doctor? A police officer? A Nurse? You are just a good old fashioned Utica-style "Fireman-Basher"
kamakazell

Rome, NY

#59 Jun 27, 2012
Beef Cake wrote:
<quoted text>
The firefighters never used the word hero.. and arent asking for praise. The slogan "above and beyond the call.." is something for each firefighter to strive for and live up too.. similar to police depts saying "to protect and serve". So get over it. Many firefighters in Utica take pride in their job and feel honored to give their all to serve Utica. For some reason, that really strikes a nerve with you. Would you rather they show up to work feeling indifferent about their duties?
Seems to me you have a problem with everything... the chief, the slogan, the staffing, the overtime, the brass, the number of officers, The men being proud, the ambulance, their fireground performance, the cheifs military records... and every miniscule issue in between...
we've heard it all from you. the UFD can do nothing right in your eyes. thats why nobody takes your incessant griping seriously. You have personal issues from back in the day when you worked there, and i can understand that. you arent the only one. but jesus christ youve been retired for years. and you dont have to deal with anyones crap anymore, thats the beauty of retiring. so let go of the unrelenting hatred and criticisms of all things UFD and let the men do their jobs. you will feel much better i promise.
signed... a Proud Utica resident :)
The last time I checked the citizens and taxpayers of this country have a right to voice their opinions. I never had any gripe against the UFD as long as they do their job and do not bullshit the public. For 20 years I listened to crybabies belittle Utica residents, saying I would never live in Utica, my kids are too good for Utica schools and I do not want them in that enviroment, I seen the brass gouge themselves with ovetime at the taxpayers expense, I seen personnel back stab each other for promotions, seniortity meant nothing once a chief's son got on the job, but most of all what really bothers me is that the non resident firefighters of the UFD were the first ones to want raises and better benefits but they did not want to support the city that put food in their families mouth. They contributed to the fall of this city along with police who chose not to live here but wanted the jobs the taxpayers afforded them. To me they are carpetbaggers and I do not respect them and never will. As far as the Chief's military record, you can tell him this for me. Any person who steals valor and claims that they were in a combat war and in reality never was is probally the lowest of the low and disrespects the men and women who served proudly alive and deceased. I will not let that go unnoticed because I know individuals who gave their all for our country and military and they should not be slighted by valor theft. The UFD was a very respected department when I was appointed and the men did their jobs without recognition and it bothered no one. Today we hear almost every day the bullshit propaganda about putting their lives on the line every day and to be frank, I am sick of it. Like I said before, just do your job and STFU and Beef Cake if you do not like it I suggest you STFU. One last thing, I hear a lot of UFD personnel on this board stating they are not happy with the way they are appreciated by the Utica residents, I suggest they quit because we do not need them they need us, and that goes for the cops to.
Beef Cake

Waterville, NY

#60 Jun 27, 2012
are you slow? lol
2balls1strike

Baldwinsville, NY

#61 Jun 27, 2012
City Hall can afford to pay UFD & UPD overtime but yet they can't pay the school tax? WTF?!?!
Greedy

Baldwinsville, NY

#62 Jun 28, 2012
It is what it is. No go to work so you can keep paying those city taxes and fees!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Louis T Brindisi, Anthony Brindisi's crime daddy! 2 min Tiffany 12
Slice Pizza UTica NY. . MEGA AWESOME 5 min Jesus dont like g... 14
who is Carla Casab Rabice? (Oct '12) 8 min Wrong 12
Police Cover-up in New Hartford 9 min Live in Living Color 135
Utica TOPIX is an Embarrassment 13 min This is NOT UTICA 9
BIas OD at it again 39 min Tony Soprano 2
Audrey russo single?? 45 min Whoa 15
Who is funding the Aud renovations? 2 hr And this 88
Sexless Marriage 3 hr FED UP 34
Keeler calls Joe Marino (Utica Councilman) out ... 8 hr Mushmouth Larry L... 144

Utica Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Utica Mortgages