Utica Non-Profits strike again!

Utica Non-Profits strike again!

Posted in the Utica Forum

Test

Syracuse, NY

#2 Apr 1, 2009
Ian Hob wrote:
http://www.uticaod.com/news/x1 402120850/Contracts-went-to-le aders-firms
Interesting guys over there at express Systems ESI. They rent office space to Mike Arcuri and help him nose around on the internet from what I hear.
That ESI is a very interesting company indeed. Not exactly very secure I might add. Take a look around.
Interesting. This explains the sudden appearance of Richmond VA IPs on posts of individuals being targeted by Michael Arcuri and Company. More on this little abuse of power to follow.
gimpy

Long Eddy, NY

#4 Apr 1, 2009
All this goes to show that people in the Mohawk Valley cannot compete in the legitimate business world. The only way they can make their living is through embezzling and other sorts of various slush funds like the one D'Amico had with his "construction" company. Hence the reason why all these low-lives end up here where these sort of white collar crimes are easily over-looked.

Last time I checked, not too many people south of Herkimer even know that Utica exists. Whatever happens in utica usually stays in Utica. Albany could care less, New York City could care less and the IRS could even care less. It's the perfect kind of environment for people like D'Amico to flourish. Hell, he'll probably run for mayor after this scandal. I'm sure his family made out pretty well. I heard his daughter drives a Mercedes.
Expose the Corruption

Manlius, NY

#5 Apr 1, 2009
Ian Hob wrote:
<quoted text> The other thing you won't believe until it rears it's ugly head again is how these same jokers pull favors and hatch plans to destroy people. Ole Paterson being the latest victime. He dared build an honest to fkkng goodnes non-profit that WASN'T a scam-o-rama and they tried to crucify him using crooked State investigaters that work in Albany but used to live RIGHT HERE and are in on the Friends and Family Plan.
Actually Ole ran a FOR profit business. That means that while Insight House got more gov't funding, Pettersen did NOT. For example, Insight House got something from the gov't for each client that could not pay (NO insurance - NO Medicaid coming in for said patient)- Ole Pettersen got nothing for clients who couldn't pay, and paid out of his own pocket. He would not turn someone away if they needed treatment whether they could pay or not. He understood that when someone is ready for rehab you have to strike while the iron is hot - not after their insurance comes through. By the same token, if they were not serious about their rehab, they couldn't stay whether they had insurance or not.

He was saving the county money by not charging medicaid patients for transportation, and other things - he had a whole plan to cost Medicaid less, and "other people" (D.V. was screaming about it to anyone who would listen) got upset with him because he would cause less money to come into the area by not needing it!! Of course, we know that D.V. is "friends" with Fiorini, and that Carl DelBuono sent letters to Fiorini putting CAR in a negative light. He was Dwyer's law clerk, Dwyer recused himself ... but who put Dwyer where he is today? Donalty. Same thing.

In spite of all that Insight House took in from the gov't, Ole's business was doing better, and growing. Maybe part of that is because D.V. took a paycheck 3 or 4 times more than what Ole took. This was bad, bad, bad for Insight House. Insight House - the NFP keeps the needs high to keep the money rolling in. That is, MY money and YOURS. They work for US. What are we going to do?

It is sick, sick, sick, sick, sick.
Truth

New York, NY

#6 Apr 1, 2009
It's all about self-enrichment through the use of government policy!

People like those you described could never amass wealth any other way except by fleecing the system and hiding behind it for protection.

It's important for the average person to understand that wealth can ONLY be achieved at the expense and misfortune of others. Once you think this through it will make complete sense.

That's why all these schemes are suddenly coming apart at the seams at once.

How bout your tax dollars being used to fund the ever growing pension liability of state and local pensions as the size of government increases? This money is sent to wall street and is "stolen" out of the stock market through organized manipulation. Eventually, it makes it back to a hand full of people in the form of campaign monies
and back room deals from the "bankers". We are paying for it. And you wonder why the anarchists are ready to destroy London?
Expose the Corruption

Manlius, NY

#8 Apr 1, 2009
Ian Hob wrote:
<quoted text>My bad. It was quite a bit of stuff to follow. I agree it's sick and plan on keeping the behavioral lesson in mind forever. I hope to God someday they try to get stupid with me like that. We'll take it to their living rooms and see if their families are as commited to corruption as they think they are. Ole is a rare man, far greater than I or many of us here. If that were me, and I felt that all was lost to their evil, well, there's not a building in Utica safe enough or thick enough to hide them or their families behind... you come for mine, I'm taking yours forever.
Oh, don't worry - they are gonna get theirs. I don't believe for one minute they will get away with what they have done. They hurt way more than Ole. They hurt this whole community. Cowards, thieves - some of them sit on legislative boards, some wear black robes. The thing they all have in common is that apparently they couldn't be successful outside of hurting others. How proud they must be when they look at themselves in the mirror at the end of the day. NOT.
Out of towner

Forestport, NY

#9 Apr 2, 2009
You guys have alot of things wrong. D'Amico is not the construction guy, Gaetano is. You have a lot of the stories messed up which is a clear sign that there are no actual facts by any of these posters. Stop trying to make things bigger than it is.

Utica Lies and Riggies

Since: May 14

Clifton Park, NY

#10 Jun 17, 2014
Out of towner wrote:
You guys have alot of things wrong. D'Amico is not the construction guy, Gaetano is. You have a lot of the stories messed up which is a clear sign that there are no actual facts by any of these posters. Stop trying to make things bigger than it is.
Umm really? Lol!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
"The City of Riggies" disappoints 1 min HIDE PUNK HIDE 93
Rachael Maddow insane 2 min sammy 27
Clarks mills fire mans parade! 5 min Daniel 2
how COME OVER A MILLION BABIES ABUSED IN AFRICA... 11 min thTERRORISTog 67
attn STANDING OR TALKING TO ]\[lGGERS CAUSES DO... 14 min thTERRORISTog 45
brian labella is currently incarcerated in nevada! (Oct '10) 17 min Fatass Crime Family 39
The Disgusting Racist Posts-- 28 min Wheelchair Larry 7
NewHATEFORD poLICE Chief Michael S. Inserra - Y... 2 hr Happy Saturday Fucko 26
Who was found in the canal? 4 hr Hope floats 11
News Utica Mayor and Urban Renewal Voice Support for... 4 hr Hey 15

Utica Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Utica Mortgages