Review: Josie's Uniform & Shoes
shop local

Whitesboro, NY

#21 May 29, 2013
I really don't understand the stores policy of no refunds , even at Christmas time when your buying gifts for people . I chose not to return there again and that's a shame because they do have some nice things .
new hartford

Whitesboro, NY

#22 May 30, 2013
Honey everyone else has the same stuff as josies . spend your money somewhere else maybe where they actually have customer service
new hartford

Whitesboro, NY

#23 Jun 1, 2013
Faithful shopper wrote:
<quoted text>Then stay out of the shop you little slut as you are not welcome. You have an attitude slut.
must be the new fat girl that works there ! nice
The Fat Girl

Syracuse, NY

#24 Jun 1, 2013
Yu are just jealous of a stellar business that has the best of everything. Give your money up...
wow

Whitesboro, NY

#25 Jun 2, 2013
you must be joking stellar??? wow , have you read all the complaints on here about the service in that store !do you work in a hosp. and listen to all the unhappy customers that have been there !are you forced to buy over priced uniforms for school that don't hold up ! you must be a friend of the family because no one else would defend that store !
Loyal shopper

Little Falls, NY

#26 Jun 2, 2013
wow wrote:
you must be joking stellar??? wow , have you read all the complaints on here about the service in that store !do you work in a hosp. and listen to all the unhappy customers that have been there !are you forced to buy over priced uniforms for school that don't hold up ! you must be a friend of the family because no one else would defend that store !
i don't see many issues with the shop. It's the largest shop on my state for that stuff and will be expanding even larger I'm sure. It's in a top notch mall and loads of traffic so what more is needed? Top notch customer service and cool website too.
wow

Whitesboro, NY

#27 Jun 3, 2013
Loyal shopper wrote:
<quoted text>i don't see many issues with the shop. It's the largest shop on my state for that stuff and will be expanding even larger I'm sure. It's in a top notch mall and loads of traffic so what more is needed? Top notch customer service and cool website too.
its not going to expand dr uniform is the only store expanding .
he is getting more and more brands . he is making josies obsolete .
it will be closed within the next couple of years .
Loyal shopper

Little Falls, NY

#28 Jun 3, 2013
wow wrote:
plus who does commercials if not a good store.?
kyle

Utica, NY

#30 Jun 4, 2013
Fakes
Betty Boop

Syracuse, NY

#31 Jun 6, 2013
kyle wrote:
Fakes
Fake what?
new harford

Whitesboro, NY

#32 Jun 6, 2013
Loyal shopper wrote:
<quoted text>plus who does commercials if not a good store.?
they only have commercials to bring in new people that they haven't already offended .
Master Doctor

Syracuse, NY

#33 Jun 6, 2013
new harford wrote:
<quoted text>
they only have commercials to bring in new people that they haven't already offended .
you are just jealous of a great business that has the best products in NY state and best service. where you been, on Mars? Stop in sometime and see for yourself. You must be from Herbs or someplace like that
new harford

Whitesboro, NY

#34 Jun 10, 2013
Master Doctor wrote:
<quoted text>you are just jealous of a great business that has the best products in NY state and best service. where you been, on Mars? Stop in sometime and see for yourself. You must be from Herbs or someplace like that
I don't know how you can say a great business , look around topix this store has so many comments under so many different threads . it seems to me if that store was so great they wouldn't be so hated . there are even bad comments on other review sites , hell type it in anywhere and there are complaints .rude greedy and useless
wow

Whitesboro, NY

#35 Jun 10, 2013
Master Doctor wrote:
<quoted text>you are just jealous of a great business that has the best products in NY state and best service. where you been, on Mars? Stop in sometime and see for yourself. You must be from Herbs or someplace like that
HAHAHAHAHA well MVCC sure hates them
Utica

Syracuse, NY

#36 Jun 11, 2013
Mv loves them
Please

Utica, NY

#37 Jun 11, 2013
Bob wrote:
<quoted text>Liar
Liar? Seems my experience matches up to those of others, Josie.
Mommy

Syracuse, NY

#39 Jun 12, 2013
Please wrote:
<quoted text>Liar? Seems my experience matches up to those of others, Josie.
I think you are from another shop
here in cny

Whitesboro, NY

#40 Jun 30, 2013
Utica wrote:
Mv loves them
ummmmm no we don't ! the only advise I keep getting is don't shop there . they don't even do alterations . just a waste of time
nurse betty

Utica, NY

#41 Jun 30, 2013
new hartford wrote:
<quoted text>
must be the new fat girl that works there ! nice
What's the name? Is she related to the owner somehow? Who owns it anyways?
nurse betty

Utica, NY

#42 Jun 30, 2013
Faithful shopper wrote:
<quoted text>Then stay out of the shop you little slut as you are not welcome. You have an attitude slut.
Good God! I hope you're not an RN with that miserable attitude. You sounds like a CNA at best!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
fly a drone in my backyard 1 min Inspire 1 9
William Potoczny 1 min justice 1
runaway train mever coming back 1 min mps 6
A third term for Obama 1 min More Facts 56
why are police shooting people 41 min data 4
Bernie sanders 3 hr Abby 16
Free Phones at the County Building 5 hr the boss 4
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Utica Mortgages