Review: Josie's Uniform & Shoes

Posted in the Utica Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Disgusted

Brimfield, MA

#1 Apr 27, 2013
By far the worst service ever, the woman was extremely rude and was turning away customers half an hour before closing time. She tried rushing me out of the building. Not worried about sales or satisfying her customers just wanted to speed up the process and get me out the door. I will never give them any service.
Wow

Utica, NY

#2 Apr 27, 2013
Did that to me too a few weeks back. 10 minutes before closing and I was just going in quick to buy a pair of Dansko shoes.....I knew my size and the color I wanted. I walk in the door and they let me know that they were closing. Spent my $140 elsewhere. This is the second time this has gone on there, so rude, won't go back.
well

Camillus, NY

#3 Apr 27, 2013
Wow wrote:
Did that to me too a few weeks back. 10 minutes before closing and I was just going in quick to buy a pair of Dansko shoes.....I knew my size and the color I wanted. I walk in the door and they let me know that they were closing. Spent my $140 elsewhere. This is the second time this has gone on there, so rude, won't go back.
Why did you go back after the first time it happened?
Nurse

Syracuse, NY

#4 May 21, 2013
went there too awhile back and she dumped a pair of shoes in front of me after asking and then walked off. I had a few questions and was brushed off. I then left the shoes there and just left.
Faithful shopper

Syracuse, NY

#5 May 21, 2013
Disgusted wrote:
By far the worst service ever, the woman was extremely rude and was turning away customers half an hour before closing time. She tried rushing me out of the building. Not worried about sales or satisfying her customers just wanted to speed up the process and get me out the door. I will never give them any service.
Then stay out of the shop you little slut as you are not welcome. You have an attitude slut.
utica girl

Whitesboro, NY

#6 May 21, 2013
I went there last week the girl didn't know a thing about how danskos should fit and couldn't answer any of my questions she told me maybe you should come in when the owner is here . I spent my $$ elsewhere .
Liz

Syracuse, NY

#7 May 21, 2013
utica girl wrote:
I went there last week the girl didn't know a thing about how danskos should fit and couldn't answer any of my questions she told me maybe you should come in when the owner is here . I spent my $$ elsewhere .
again..another dumb shopper. Learn about them first. Danskos are all overseas made now anyway...what did you need to kn ow about them dumb azz?
Dr love

Red Hook, NY

#8 May 21, 2013
It's the best place for uniforms in my state
Bob

Syracuse, NY

#9 May 22, 2013
Wow wrote:
Liar
student shopper

Whitesboro, NY

#10 May 24, 2013
I have not heard one good thing about this store .they really do have a bad reputation . I start school in the fall and everyone has told me to never shop there , prices are higher than everyone else ,employee's are rude , the owner is rude , the policy is horrible . I have to wonder how this store manages to stay in business when they are so hated .
Leslie

Syracuse, NY

#11 May 24, 2013
student shopper wrote:
I have not heard one good thing about this store .they really do have a bad reputation . I start school in the fall and everyone has told me to never shop there , prices are higher than everyone else ,employee's are rude , the owner is rude , the policy is horrible . I have to wonder how this store manages to stay in business when they are so hated .
Same here...I heard that too and heard it for years about them. Not sure what is going on in that place, but it is strange to hear it from various people who need that stuff being a student who needs to go there.

There are a few other local shops around and even in the valley now so they are not the only place to go after school is done thank GOD.

I hear over and over Rude Rude and Rude.... and that students are basically forced to go there for their stuff when you can get the items anywhere that carries that same brand. You get stuck going there though as they have already attached patches to shirts you are basically forced to buy from them.
Complaints will be made towards the school for this as out of pocket pays should not be forced to go to one place, especially if you live out of the way.
student shopper

Whitesboro, NY

#12 May 24, 2013
Leslie wrote:
<quoted text>Same here...I heard that too and heard it for years about them. Not sure what is going on in that place, but it is strange to hear it from various people who need that stuff being a student who needs to go there.
There are a few other local shops around and even in the valley now so they are not the only place to go after school is done thank GOD.
I hear over and over Rude Rude and Rude.... and that students are basically forced to go there for their stuff when you can get the items anywhere that carries that same brand. You get stuck going there though as they have already attached patches to shirts you are basically forced to buy from them.
Complaints will be made towards the school for this as out of pocket pays should not be forced to go to one place, especially if you live out of the way.
I guess we have to order our uniforms there because they have to be monogrammed and that store is handling it but I refuse to buy anything else from a store with such a bad reputation . I can shop online or find another store nearby .
Utica

Syracuse, NY

#13 May 25, 2013
student shopper wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess we have to order our uniforms there because they have to be monogrammed and that store is handling it but I refuse to buy anything else from a store with such a bad reputation . I can shop online or find another store nearby .
get the shirt and demand the school to give your patches to you if you are paying.
student shopper

Whitesboro, NY

#14 May 25, 2013
they aren't using patches anymore they are monogramming the top and jacket so you have to go them and get fitted before they will order for you we all have to go there and try them on . if you don't you can't get the uniform .that's unfair
Utica

Syracuse, NY

#15 May 25, 2013
student shopper wrote:
they aren't using patches anymore they are monogramming the top and jacket so you have to go them and get fitted before they will order for you we all have to go there and try them on . if you don't you can't get the uniform .that's unfair
even better now then..find out what is being embroidered and have someone else do it locally. Find the top elsewhere and avoid it all together. Embroidery, anyone can do that then and duplicate with or without permission.
Utica

Syracuse, NY

#16 May 25, 2013
If you are paying out of pocket too they can't force you to one location for supplies that you can get elsewhere.
Leslie

Syracuse, NY

#17 May 25, 2013
student shopper wrote:
petition them to close then with your friends.
new hartford

Whitesboro, NY

#18 May 27, 2013
well they are closed half the time anyway , you go and the door says till 5 and they are closed . no great loss but geez be open if your going to be open .
Daffy

Little Falls, NY

#19 May 27, 2013
new hartford wrote:
well they are closed half the time anyway , you go and the door says till 5 and they are closed . no great loss but geez be open if your going to be open .
they open all time
dr shop

Whitesboro, NY

#20 May 28, 2013
I like DR uniform he may be a jerk but I can get what I need and he does special orders FAST.if you tell what you need for monogramming he gets it done . plus he carries everything the other store caries .

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Lord will take care of things..... 8 min thepadre 1
Double Speak 11 min charliebronson 3
sylvan learning 15 min Bow I tell you 11
News Oneida County Executive Picente Outlines Plans ... 16 min Utican 32
Photo Op Bob 19 min charliebronson 3
UFD cashes in again! 20 min We can always hope 6
Hotel Radisson going Downhill... 24 min TruthbeTold42 3
Hotel Utica saga drags on 36 min charliebronson 16
Anyone witness WKTV 6pm news yesterday? Disaster 2 hr Wktv sucks 58
News Local authorities on lookout for man wanted on ... 23 hr u kno 2