benji south st
face book

Jamesville, NY

#1 Jan 8, 2010
hey anybody purchase a car from them saw a car in there lot looks really good but is it worth putting my money into..would like to know before i make the purchase...
my advice

Syracuse, NY

#3 Jan 8, 2010
face book wrote:
hey anybody purchase a car from them saw a car in there lot looks really good but is it worth putting my money into..would like to know before i make the purchase...
RUN. He is garbage and most of the cars he sells are garbage. Good luck.
face book

Jamesville, NY

#4 Jan 8, 2010
wow thanks!! was wondering causxe his prices seem kinda decent but didnt know if they last...tx
omg

Minneapolis, MN

#5 Jan 8, 2010
He told me many years ago that he brings all his junk cars to South Street because the buyers there dont know any better. Although IMO he only sells junk because all that autoland stuff he considers nice is mostly $1500 auction crap that other dealers dont wanna buy.
greenhorn

United States

#6 Jan 8, 2010
you people have no idea just how bad that man is
Really

New York, NY

#7 Jan 8, 2010
How bad is he?
Bosnian From Utica

United States

#8 Jan 8, 2010
If you do decide to buy from him make sure to have the vehicle thoroughly inspected by a mechanic you trust BEFORE you buy. Consider this: The "downpayment" he wants for the vehicle is usually what he paid for the vehicle so keep that in mind when negotiating.
Most importantly, keep all of your payments receipts because he will try to tell you, usually around one month before your loan is paid off, that you missed payments. He did it to me and to two of my family members.
Cars are usually in poor condition but once in a while you can get lucky.
HATERS

United States

#9 Jan 8, 2010
dont buy a car from there won last more then a month
nice

Jamesville, NY

#10 Jan 8, 2010
i brought a car from benji the car turn out to be a good car rides great and good on gas sometime he do have lemons so just be careful his prices are not bad had my for a year still runs great...
meow

Oneida, NY

#11 Jan 8, 2010
bought a 1996 caddy deville green with a tan top from him had 100k for 1600 car was ok he gives you a 30 day warranty backed at west end auto on the blvd. my serp belt got ripped somehow. he did fix it for free. but the radio didnt work. and had some minor wire issues ran excellent tho. youd be smart to buy them cheap off him and resell them :)
James

Utica, NY

#12 Jan 8, 2010
Wouldn't catch me purchasing a car from a PAWN SHOP that guy is a con artist
love it

Jamesville, NY

#13 Jan 8, 2010
i purchase my car there and i truly have to say it is noooo lemon turns out the car is a gem...so i guess it depends what kind of car and how well the previous owner took care of it...he does try to work with you..although annoying to purchase something and have it not work...i got lucky so i'm really happy with mine!!
gyp

Oneida, NY

#14 Jan 9, 2010
He's as bad as his father.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Winner: None 2 min terrorist leech 17
why ]\[lGGERS HAVE LOWEST IQ OF ANY RACE ON EAR... 7 min terrorist leech 170
I want to be an Au Pair but was convicted of ch... 16 min Yikes 2
Who wants to know 25 min Yikes 4
Hospital parking garage going to generate milli... 35 min councilman 12
Kennedy Plaza Apartments 37 min beans burito 5
Venice or slice 44 min Carmella Cappella 3
Not All Nazis Are Bad 55 min White suprems r g... 99
venice pizza 1 hr Amble Waves 18
No Downtown hospital 1 hr blinded by the light 152