drones can kill americans with no evi...

drones can kill americans with no evidence

Posted in the Utica Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
WOOOOW

Utica, NY

#1 Feb 4, 2013
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/02/04/doj-... the goverment can have drones kill americans with zero evidence you will start to read the link and you wont believe it and want to stop and move on but its a16-page memo, given to Congress in June
Crunchy

Utica, NY

#2 Feb 5, 2013
And gun owners still think they can overthrow the government.
indy

West Hartford, CT

#3 Feb 5, 2013
thats ok they can take me out anytime they want, am ready to go, nothing to lose better off dead then under agenda 21 and obama care
WOOOOW

Utica, NY

#4 Feb 5, 2013
Crunchy wrote:
And gun owners still think they can overthrow the government.
dont chalenge the people of america all this property is ours
Well Well Well

Utica, NY

#5 Feb 5, 2013
Crunchy

Cheshire, CT

#6 Feb 5, 2013
WOOOOW wrote:
<quoted text>dont chalenge the people of america all this property is ours
Remind yourself that this dictator you are whining about was democratically elected twice.

Elections have consequences. Boo hoo.
Boy Wonder

Nassau, NY

#7 Feb 5, 2013
Could you please add Daniel E Bateman to the kill list ?
Boo Hoo Jerk

Utica, NY

#8 Feb 5, 2013
indy wrote:
thats ok they can take me out anytime they want, am ready to go, nothing to lose better off dead then under agenda 21 and obama care
Haven't you heard it's a do it yourself world?
WOOOOW

Utica, NY

#9 Feb 5, 2013
what will we do when the bad guys get the drones our country is sending drones and killing people left and right if we have these why did we send in a force of navy seals to kill bin ladin if we have drones
Dear Democrats

Brooklyn, NY

#10 Feb 5, 2013
Your president is the only person that won the noble peace prize and has a kill list. Now he can kill Americans on foreign soil.

Yet he argues for gun control. Wondering how many innocent kids his drone program killed ?

Oh never mind, those kids don't mean nothing
hank hill

Vandergrift, PA

#11 Feb 5, 2013
Dear Democrats wrote:
Your president is the only person that won the noble peace prize and has a kill list. Now he can kill Americans on foreign soil.
Yet he argues for gun control. Wondering how many innocent kids his drone program killed ?
Oh never mind, those kids don't mean nothing
they don't pay taxes, and they can't vote.
Well Well Well

Utica, NY

#12 Feb 5, 2013
Dear Democrats wrote:
Oh never mind, those kids don't mean nothing
"Don't mean nothing" actually means they mean something. Double negative.

Either they mean nothing or the don't mean nothing.
Well Well Smell

Utica, NY

#13 Feb 5, 2013
Well Well Well wrote:
<quoted text>
"Don't mean nothing" actually means they mean something. Double negative.
Either they mean nothing or the don't mean nothing.
Shut up know It all,You think anyone cares about your stupid opinions?
Dear Democrats

Brooklyn, NY

#14 Feb 5, 2013
Excuse me. They mean nothing to him. They are dots on a camera.
WOOOOW

Utica, NY

#15 Feb 5, 2013
Dear Democrats wrote:
Your president is the only person that won the noble peace prize and has a kill list. Now he can kill Americans on foreign soil.
Yet he argues for gun control. Wondering how many innocent kids his drone program killed ?
Oh never mind, those kids don't mean nothing
i believe its just an excuess to when an american is killed in these attacks or the news
Well Well Well

Utica, NY

#17 Feb 6, 2013
April wrote:
The only Americans targeted are those overseas working with terrorists against the United States. Lets not read more into this!!
If working with a terrorist is a crime, the American citizen, no matter where he is, is entitled to due process and a trial by a jury of his peers, and not summary execution by a President or a nameless bureaucrat. Please refer to the Bill of Rights.
Concerned Citizen

Utica, NY

#18 Feb 6, 2013
Well Well Well wrote:
<quoted text>
If working with a terrorist is a crime, the American citizen, no matter where he is, is entitled to due process and a trial by a jury of his peers, and not summary execution by a President or a nameless bureaucrat. Please refer to the Bill of Rights.


Once he takes our guns, we won't be able to defend ourselves.
BenGleck

Utica, NY

#19 Feb 6, 2013
Concerned Citizen wrote:
<quoted text>
Once he takes our guns, we won't be able to defend ourselves.
Don't join Al Qaida and you won't have anything to worry about. Talk about double standards, G.W. invaids a sovereign country on bad intelligence, as the world looks on in horror, no problem. Obama kills Al Qaida operatives , who are hell bent on committing mass murder on Americans and you nit whits get out the torches and pitch forks. B.T.W if you are worried about protecting yourself from the U.S. Marines what you really need is just a white flag to wave. And you better wave your asz off!
Ben Gleck

New Hartford, NY

#20 Feb 6, 2013
Killing americans is ok as long as I get my welfre check. I would have supported Hitler for a welfare check.
Well Well Well

Utica, NY

#21 Feb 6, 2013
BenGleck wrote:
<quoted text>Don't join Al Qaida and you won't have anything to worry about. Talk about double standards, G.W. invaids a sovereign country on bad intelligence, as the world looks on in horror, no problem. Obama kills Al Qaida operatives , who are hell bent on committing mass murder on Americans and you nit whits get out the torches and pitch forks. B.T.W if you are worried about protecting yourself from the U.S. Marines what you really need is just a white flag to wave. And you better wave your asz off!
Actually, there was an uproar when Moron Bush invaded Iraq on deliberately presented false evidence but it was drowned out by all of you Republitards cheering him on.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Whitesboro Fire Department 7 min majk 16
Another home invasion 15 min high crime area 13
david sweat and punishment 18 min nick 12
stay away 18 min tell more 2
add a word drop a word (Aug '10) 1 hr End Times 5,958
How Much Does H & R Block charge To Do Your Taxes (Jan '09) 1 hr TaxLady1 647
WKTV reports on stories without ever checking f... 3 hr Bob 11
people that call the cops for fireworks!!!! (Jul '09) Mon Ugh 43
Utica 4th of July fireworks - Epic Fail Mon hmm 6
More from around the web

Utica People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Utica Mortgages