Bart DePaul Pulling Trains and Eating...

Bart DePaul Pulling Trains and Eating ...

Posted in the Utica Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Corrections Officer

United States

#1 Aug 27, 2010
other mens asses while an inmate at OCJ. Inmates are losing their eyesight as Mr DePaul is sucking their eyeballs out through their asses. It really is a sight to see. Mr DePaul tells us that he is able to suck as hard as he does from his 25 years experience smoking crack. Amazing.
Funny Stuff

United States

#2 Aug 28, 2010
I find it fitting when loser, abusers like Bart DePaul gets what is coming to them. He collects social security to promote the drug trade when not locked up, so we should all hope he is a prisoner for years to come. Yes, I know it is not free to house an inmate, but this guy needs to be off the streets.
Barton

Herkimer, NY

#3 Aug 28, 2010
Wait till I get bak down on the west side.I will suk thoze trains rite off there traks!And you Mr. Funny Stuff are next.I will stuff your corpse with my body fluids till we both explode with Xtasy!Now thats what Bartman calls a funny stuff.
Lovers

Ithaca, NY

#4 Aug 28, 2010
I miss you Bart.. I like to dress up as a female nurse and wear dresses so I can give you my big shot.
Bart DePaul

United States

#5 Aug 28, 2010
Lovers, I would NEVER eat your ass so hard that I suck your eyeballs out of your ass whole. And I also like when you dress as a woman so that you can give me your love shot. Next time Lovers, I want you to pound my ass so hard that you break a hole in the wall with my head. Then I will give you some. Head. Then I will leave you for my crack dealer and a three day binge like I often do.
Bart is Funny

United States

#6 Aug 30, 2010
Sucking eye balls out through mens ass wholes. Crazy.
what up

Connellys Springs, NC

#7 Aug 30, 2010
too funny
Commit a Crime

White River Junction, VT

#9 Sep 10, 2010
get a rim-job by Bart. Sweet!
Barnes Ave

Trumbull, CT

#10 Sep 10, 2010
Bart, when are you getting out? We, all of your Barnes Ave buddies want to know when we are going to see you drunk and high on crack again and eating our asses.
Bart DePaul

Bradford, VT

#11 Sep 23, 2010
This is my favorite thread about me. Mentions everything I LOVE. Being locked up, eating man ass and crack.
Bart DePaul

United States

#12 Sep 24, 2010
Last night I took on the whole cell block. No, not in a fight. Sexually. Men literally pounding me with their meat, I must have an inch of dry man juice on me now. It kinda looks like crack when dry, so I am breaking off peices and smoking it. I am Bart DePaul and I will eat your man ass whole.
Bart DePaul

Buffalo, NY

#13 Sep 29, 2010
Last night I ate liver. I ate kidneys. Lungs. Heart. I ate very well. All by sucking said body parts out through a fellow inmates ass whole. First I had to eat diahrea and that was good too.
Jack Meoff

Clark Mills, NY

#14 Sep 29, 2010
It's OVER!
The Answer

Bliss, NY

#15 Oct 19, 2010
BUMP...

Could n`t HELP it.

Bart been threatening people on the outside while locked up. BAd, Boy Bart!!
Bart DePaul

Corning, NY

#16 Oct 19, 2010
Yes Boys and Girls, I am going to prison. The ass I`ve been eating lately here at the County jail are too young and tender. I am going state side get me some full flavor mature man-ass. Gonna eat it, that man-ass.
brown noser

Herkimer, NY

#17 Oct 19, 2010
ahhh, he'll be out in no time. remember, he helped get the dna..back door deals aren't for nuttin..lol..gotta luv the secret gay society of our local politicians, lawyers, doctors, judges, etc have around here.
Bart DePaul

Sanbornville, NH

#18 Oct 19, 2010
Brown Noser, Thank you for thinking about me. I am thinking of you and brown noses, sticking my tongue in mens ass wholes. I eat me some ass. Man - ass.
Molson GoldBud

AOL

#19 Jul 16, 2011
Bart DePaul wrote:
Last night I took on the whole cell block. No, not in a fight. Sexually. Men literally pounding me with their meat, I must have an inch of dry man juice on me now. It looks like crack when dry, so I am breaking off peices and smoking it. I am Bart DePaul and I will eat your man ass.
Bart, we never doubted you.
Bart HairBrush Boy

Cortland, NY

#20 Apr 11, 2012
Looks like Bart will be locked up for at least two more years. What a pussy, claiming to have a hairbrush in his hand like a woman. The quote in the paper tells a lot about Dart BePaul, he does not mind being a snitch, just did not want others to know that he is a snitch.
Wonder if the 10 year old girl he pointed a gun at has nightmares? Really Bart? A 10 year old girl?
Enjoy all that man ass Bart - Good thing you like it.
L O L

Cortland, NY

#21 Apr 11, 2012
Barton wrote:
Wait till I get bak down on the west side.I will suk thoze trains rite off there traks!And you Mr. Funny Stuff are next.I will stuff your corpse with my body fluids till we both explode with Xtasy!Now thats what Bartman calls a funny stuff.
L O L Batman

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Women's march results 49 min Boom is a pervert 3
Women are empowered 1 hr Detective Olivia ... 1
Today’s Women Are Out of Line 1 hr LMAO 6
Piazza k9 services 2 hr BOOM 65
3 days AGO. 2 hr streams 1
Majority thinks Trump's first year is a failure 2 hr Mic Check 46
Trump Year 1 a Huge Success 2 hr Boom 3
So I Was In Lowes 2 hr whita and proud 41
Yorville fire. Wktv. Wow!! 8 hr Bubby 27
Utica attorneys 8 hr Boneyard Barbecue 36