Utica police, LaBella sued in Longo m...

Utica police, LaBella sued in Longo murder-suicide

Posted in the Utica Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Justified Case

Utica, NY

#4 Aug 18, 2011
I'm generally a person who thinks there are far too many baseless lawsuits. However, in this case, based on what I have heard, I think the family has some valid justifications and I think most of these parties named are going to be found at least partially responsible.

It isn't like nearly everyone around didn't question Labella's qualifications and ultimate appointment to the position. The whole set of circumstances behind why he got it were suspect from the beginning. The whole Roefero-Labella friendship and Labella-Longo friendship is well known.

I obviously don't know what will happen but it sounds like there is plenty of blame to spread around to all the named defendants. Those named appear to have either been indifferent to the situation or incompetent is spotting all the signs. Neither status is too compelling.
UPD CYA Causes dead mommy

Utica, NY

#5 Aug 18, 2011
Phillip wrote:
You must have a horrific life. Your anger overwhelms you. I guess though if I was a loser baboon like you with no goals, no ambition, no brains and no future I would be angry just like you Mujambo. Luckily I am white and none of those things.
=lmao
LOL! Now your inbred ootican ass is just repeating what I wrote about you yesterday almost word for word. You were funnier when you were trying to stretch the sambo talk out. You keep talking. I'll keep pointing out how consumed and desperate you are. Nothing angering here for me this is afternoon fun. SOMETHING has you responding to everything I post LMFAO!
Phillip

United States

#6 Aug 18, 2011
Wow, all joking aside Mujambo you need mental help REALLY bad asap. You are completely insane. Like I said, if medicaid wont pay for you to see a shrink maybe we can all take up a collection for you. How about it little monkeyboy?
lmao
Saw her head off

Utica, NY

#7 Aug 21, 2011
Phillip wrote:
You must have a horrific life. Your anger overwhelms you. I guess though if I was a loser baboon like you with no goals, no ambition, no brains and no future I would be angry just like you Mujambo. Luckily I am white and none of those things.
=lmao
A Im not black but couldnt care less what you say if I were it is clear youre a oootica retard cop who is so hurt now the truth is known

B He cut her head almost off! I wonder if they had to clean the basement?
Others are responsible 2

San Jose, CA

#9 Aug 21, 2011
There are at least two more people, minimally who should also be nailed in this lawsuit under the civil matter. Had it NOT been for their action, many people would not be suffering and these two people might NOT be dead! I can name them, too! One is a dear close friend of Dave Roefaro whom Dave helped save his job and continue to find more jobs for him! The other one took off and opened up the whole thing!

These characters are not the only ones responsible. They just happen to be in the position, but had things been justified, these two might not be dead and these bafoons might not be held illegally and unlawfully the only ones responsible!

I can NAME THE OTHER PEOPLE WHO SHOULD ALSO BE NAILED IN THIS CIVIL LAWSUIT! THEY ALLOWED FOR THESE ACTIONS TO HAPPEN! THEY WANTED TO PLAY THE GAME TO SEE JUST HOW FAR SOMETHING COULD GO NO MATTER WHO DIES!
Hi Monkey boy

Syracuse, NY

#11 Aug 21, 2011
I can see why you failed the Police exam!!!
How now fat cow

Utica, NY

#13 Aug 21, 2011
Hi Monkey boy wrote:
I can see why you failed the Police exam!!!
What police exam? 3 years of college made that kind of unnecessary! Thats for retards with no future and a pissy outlook. Anytime you can do what I do and have 3-4 days a week free and still pull down 3k on a good week let me know son! Ill save you a slip next to my boat!
Kristin and Joes Ghost

San Diego, CA

#15 Aug 21, 2011
I died a violent death and until I have been able to go to the next level, I will haunt each and everyone of YOU until I have your blood in my hands!

Do your research about those soldiers still fighting at Gettysburg! I will get YOU for the death that has been caused.

Dave, YOU did this by orchestrating that position to get YOUR unqualified friend into that job by co-conspiring a monetary situation that allowed Danny to get that job!

I will be back and YOU know that YOU did finish Joe off, Joe was STILL alive, YOU could NOT afford Joe's survival because HE would have snitched and brokered a deal in lieu of turning over to the fuzz that conspiracy that YOU all have been doing!

YOU ALL KILLED JOE AND Y0U ALLOWED JOE TO KILL ME!

I WILL BE BACK!
UPD Full of racist losers

Utica, NY

#18 Aug 22, 2011
Wow youre head is polluted with scummy thoughts! Another lameass attempt at a joke LOL!

This is what you get from ignorant upstate ny educated reeetards in uniform!!
whitesboro SOW

Rome, NY

#19 Aug 22, 2011
UPD Full of racist losers wrote:
Wow youre head is polluted with scummy thoughts! Another lameass attempt at a joke LOL!
This is what you get from ignorant upstate ny educated reeetards in uniform!!
GET OUT TRASH STAMPS
Lindseys Lead Lobotomy

Utica, NY

#20 Aug 22, 2011
Others are responsible 2 wrote:
There are at least two more people, minimally who should also be nailed in this lawsuit under the civil matter. Had it NOT been for their action, many people would not be suffering and these two people might NOT be dead! I can name them, too! One is a dear close friend of Dave Roefaro whom Dave helped save his job and continue to find more jobs for him! The other one took off and opened up the whole thing!
These characters are not the only ones responsible. They just happen to be in the position, but had things been justified, these two might not be dead and these bafoons might not be held illegally and unlawfully the only ones responsible!
I can NAME THE OTHER PEOPLE WHO SHOULD ALSO BE NAILED IN THIS CIVIL LAWSUIT! THEY ALLOWED FOR THESE ACTIONS TO HAPPEN! THEY WANTED TO PLAY THE GAME TO SEE JUST HOW FAR SOMETHING COULD GO NO MATTER WHO DIES!
Oh no did YOU screw up!

YOU must be a zigger! YOU must be on welfare!
YOU must be a criminal!
Sanzo

New York, NY

#21 Aug 22, 2011
Kristins Bloody Snatch wrote:
I agree thats why I deserved to die. You know, after all you were fckng my husband Joe in the azz for as long as I can remember. Remember that time you came to the cookout and he blew his load in your mouth then pi$$ed on you?
Good times. Then you two started doing it without me and that is when our marriage fell apart and he fckd me to death with that Gisu.
I believe it
Toms Mach 9 Tylenol

Utica, NY

#22 Aug 22, 2011
Phillip wrote:
You must have a horrific life. Your anger overwhelms you. I guess though if I was a loser baboon like you with no goals, no ambition, no brains and no future I would be angry just like you Mujambo. Luckily I am white and none of those things.
=lmao
You mean white Zigger? Look at how filthy your petty mind is. Sad sad little angry oootican! Gimme some more of those silly Zigger jokes reeetard!
Dave corrs bleeding heart

Utica, NY

#24 Aug 22, 2011
Lee Blvd wrote:
<quoted text>
Well said, he is a lunatic. If only he could see how everyone else sees him.
Considering who youre talking to reetard I think this is fkkkkn histerical!
Orion

United States

#25 Aug 22, 2011
Dave corrs bleeding heart wrote:
<quoted text>Considering who youre talking to reetard I think this is fkkkkn histerical!
lmao
That would be,
"you're", "retard" and "hysterical" Mujambo you stupid baboon.
roflmao
Maciol Lied Wyman Died

Utica, NY

#26 Aug 22, 2011
Orion wrote:
<quoted text>
lmao
That would be,
"you're", "retard" and "hysterical" Mujambo you stupid baboon.
roflmao
Oh no! The simplistic reeeetard who cant inagine anything bad to say has to use spellcheckker to try to drag me down! Say FAILURE reetard!! I already told you reeetard youre not WORTH the effort I can out write anyone in your whole fkn family PERIOD! Remember youre a reeetard upstate poorly educated racist public servant who has to PRETEND Im black to even TRY to respond to being embarrassed!

You were doing better making Zigger jokes reeetard!

Did you read that or do you need me to write it on a baseball bat and split your head with it? LAFAO!
Orion

United States

#27 Aug 22, 2011
Maciol Lied Wyman Died wrote:
<quoted text>Oh no! The simplistic reeeetard who cant inagine anything bad to say has to use spellcheckker to try to drag me down! Say FAILURE reetard!! I already told you reeetard youre not WORTH the effort I can out write anyone in your whole fkn family PERIOD! Remember youre a reeetard upstate poorly educated racist public servant who has to PRETEND Im black to even TRY to respond to being embarrassed!
You were doing better making Zigger jokes reeetard!
Did you read that or do you need me to write it on a baseball bat and split your head with it? LAFAO!
Thanks for proving my point once again you nutcase.OMG, you are a total whackjob.
lmao
Maciol Lied Wyman Died

Utica, NY

#28 Aug 22, 2011
"I know you are but what am I" it says! Keep proving it son!
Orion

United States

#29 Aug 22, 2011
Sure mujambo, whatever you say.
Thanks for the laughs, keep smoking the crack.
roflmao
Lindsey Died 4 his sins

Utica, NY

#30 Aug 22, 2011
Oh look now hes back to trying "crack jokes"!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Utica Jr. Comets Sex Abuse Investigation! 3 min MVCC Driopout Taz... 59
FR. Felik Colosimo (Sep '14) 21 min Justice Citizen 10
Premier Steak and Seafood (Aug '11) 26 min diner 88
What happened to Fr. Colisimo (Jun '14) 42 min Justice Citizen 5
New hartford is the new east utica 53 min Fail Burg 220
Father Felix at Notre Dame (Jan '13) 54 min Justice Citizen 13
New Shopping Building coming to Consumer Square 1 hr Really 3
Kelly Esche 2 hr CNY Nano TRIBE Fa... 72
Poll Who is the richest man in Utica? (Jun '08) 3 hr DaDing 71
How Much Does H & R Block charge To Do Your Taxes (Jan '09) 4 hr Jr Comets Touchers 961

Utica Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Utica Mortgages