Must go

Cortland, NY

#1 May 6, 2012
He is destroying the school. He is a big drinker, he is there for the purpose of his kids and wife in the programs and this is so so wrong. Do the right thing NH, get rid of him NOW.
New Hartford Parent

Utica, NY

#2 May 6, 2012
Get rid of the source of the problem too: Bob Nole!
joe

Syracuse, NY

#3 May 6, 2012
Must go wrote:
He is destroying the school. He is a big drinker, he is there for the purpose of his kids and wife in the programs and this is so so wrong. Do the right thing NH, get rid of him NOW.
is his wife a milf
sam

Cortland, NY

#4 May 6, 2012
He is the problem and his wife.
what

Clinton, NY

#5 May 6, 2012
joe wrote:
<quoted text>is his wife a milf
haha. His wife is a major Tom boy. Not one feminine thing about her.
correct

Cortland, NY

#6 May 7, 2012
She is a 2 faced no good person. Alvanos have to go, parents I mean. They both together have no other interest in nhsc than there kids. It's all about them. They had the worst PG on girls team the last few years than they ever had. Her name, Alvanos. Who was her coach, her mom,who washer AD, her dad. Get real
boro observed

Utica, NY

#7 May 7, 2012
correct wrote:
She is a 2 faced no good person. Alvanos have to go, parents I mean. They both together have no other interest in nhsc than there kids. It's all about them. They had the worst PG on girls team the last few years than they ever had. Her name, Alvanos. Who was her coach, her mom,who washer AD, her dad. Get real
they had a couple of real talented girls that were not used properly .. point guard could not see the court and could not get them the ball .. too much dribbling ... callan was snoballed by alvanos to play his daughter when he refused to play the younger daughter alot thats when all hell broke lose ... the wife only cared about her kids ... very obvious to everyone .....
nh village

Utica, NY

#8 May 7, 2012
i was told today about the mother of ad coaching her kids in soccer ... basketball... and lacrosse my question is SHAME ON THE NEW HARTFORD SCHOOL BOARD TO LET THIS HAPPEN... how could there not be a conflict... i pay too much in school taxes to have incompetent administrators... clean house
Flavius Belisarius

Utica, NY

#9 May 7, 2012
nh village wrote:
i was told today about the mother of ad coaching her kids in soccer ... basketball... and lacrosse my question is SHAME ON THE NEW HARTFORD SCHOOL BOARD TO LET THIS HAPPEN... how could there not be a conflict... i pay too much in school taxes to have incompetent administrators... clean house
Not happy? Send a message. Vote NO to the budget and no to the property purchase. That will get the School Boards attention.
Moooove over

United States

#11 May 8, 2012
All this could be solved if women just stayed in the kitchen.
pete

Cortland, NY

#12 May 8, 2012
boro observed wrote:
<quoted text> they had a couple of real talented girls that were not used properly .. point guard could not see the court and could not get them the ball .. too much dribbling ... callan was snoballed by alvanos to play his daughter when he refused to play the younger daughter alot thats when all hell broke lose ... the wife only cared about her kids ... very obvious to everyone .....
Totally 100% correct. I could not of said it any better. Alvanos must go NH,,it is ALL wrong people.
Concerned Athlete of NH

Utica, NY

#13 May 8, 2012
Alvanos MUST Go.....
He is trying to micromanage the football program
What was the Reason he was fired from Hamilton......
I think we all have a good idea now
Over here

Syracuse, NY

#14 May 8, 2012
Concerned Athlete of NH wrote:
Alvanos MUST Go.....
He is trying to micromanage the football program
What was the Reason he was fired from Hamilton......
I think we all have a good idea now
Would love to know the hamilton story! Micromanaging not only football, girls basketball and baseball as well! Got a nut job at jv who he controls and a pushover at modified. Thinks hes got the varsity guy in his back pocket too! Its all a joke...on the taxpayers of nh that is!
lemme enlighten you

Bristol, CT

#15 May 8, 2012
Over here wrote:
<quoted text>
Would love to know the hamilton story! Micromanaging not only football, girls basketball and baseball as well! Got a nut job at jv who he controls and a pushover at modified. Thinks hes got the varsity guy in his back pocket too! Its all a joke...on the taxpayers of nh that is!
. Came to work drunk as a skunk! Got fired, but walked away with $220,000 severence!
lemme enlighten you

Bristol, CT

#16 May 8, 2012
Voting NO to budget! Bring Callable & Jones back!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Piersma, you getting blindsided by Childrens Mu... 9 min bird dog 11
West Family On Sessions Rd 9 min Jodi 2
New Hartford's Quiet Teenage Heroin Problem 13 min it is not so quiet 13
Coldest Month Ever for Utica 15 min Al Gore 2
BrindGriffo Promise "NAN0 ChipFabulous" Deliver... 21 min I see dumb people 3
Upstate Towns Wanting to Secede NY 25 min Bob 9
John Nehme Can't get it Up Anymore! 51 min Kathy 1
Old School Bar and Grill Set to Open in East Utica 2 hr Graham 4
How Much Does H & R Block charge To Do Your Taxes (Jan '09) 3 hr too much 543
Utica Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Utica People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 4:17 pm PST

NFL 4:17PM
Keith Rivers signs one-year contract with Cowboys
Bleacher Report 4:00 AM
Darrelle Revis, Antonio Cromartie Would Be Perfect for New York Jets Reunion
NFL 7:37 AM
Rudolph: Cassel gives Bills chance to make playoffs
Bleacher Report 9:21 AM
Ryan Showing He Hasn't Learned from Mistakes
Bleacher Report 9:21 AM
Ryan Showing He Hasn't Learned from Mistakes
Yahoo! Sports 9:29 AM
Giants TE Larry Donnell OK after his plane skids off runway at LaGuardia
NFL 9:30 AM
Larry Donnell on plane that skidded off runway in N.Y.
ESPN 9:49 AM
TE Donnell OK after plane skids off runway
Bleacher Report10:29 AM
Instagram: Giants' Donnell on Plane That Skidded off Runway
CBS Sports12:53 PM
Report: Chances of Giants signing Ndamukong Suh 'unrealistic'