Dave spends a nice Sunday posting hate

Posted in the Utica Forum

Since: May 14

Clifton Park, NY

#2 May 18, 2014
Actually it's a nice life trashy. I'm enjoying a wonderful day watching the yankee doubleheader while surfing the net. Now go change your screen name back to the others you use (like we don't know) and continue chasing me in jealousy of a life you'll never have. Enjoy the prison!

Since: May 14

Clifton Park, NY

#3 May 18, 2014
Oh and I find your "checked in" statement. Well I guess your life must be super duper exciting this Sunday if you feel the need to "check in". Enjoy the prison trashy!
well

Utica, NY

#4 May 18, 2014
Rashy Dave wrote:
Checked in to find the Rashed Wonder Dave Smith has spent his entire Sunday posting hate on Topix. What a sad life he leads.
Is this different than any other day for him? Looks like same sh!t different day for old boring cliffy. I stopped reading his posts a long time ago, everyone else should do the same.

Since: May 14

Clifton Park, NY

#5 May 18, 2014
well wrote:
<quoted text>Is this different than any other day for him? Looks like same sh!t different day for old boring cliffy. I stopped reading his posts a long time ago, everyone else should do the same.
They stop commenting. Oh and trashy stop changing your screen name. You're not fooling anyone.
Rashy Dave

New Hartford, NY

#6 May 18, 2014
Dave Smith has been posting hate all day on a nice Sunday. No family to enjoy, too fat a slob to get off the couch and go outside, no friends to get together with, just Dave and his rash vegetating and spewing hate. Great life you have there Cliffy. Very sad.
Give us a break Dave

Utica, NY

#7 May 18, 2014
Cliffy, aka Dave Smith, time for you to spew your hate against some other area that doesn't like you! You have washed your last Gremlin at the used car lot. Mammy and your sister are both pregnant again with your inbred love child. Did Clifton Park finally have enough of your crap and evict you from your double wide? The guts in D Block till miss you pulling the train! They hope you will hurry back and get arrested again!
Major major major-ness

Bronx, NY

#8 May 18, 2014
well wrote:
<quoted text>Is this different than any other day for him? Looks like same sh!t different day for old boring cliffy. I stopped reading his posts a long time ago, everyone else should do the same.
Sure you did that must be why you're here on hisDick again all day lmao!
Cretin-Smith

New Hartford, NY

#9 May 18, 2014
Major major major-ness wrote:
<quoted text>Sure you did that must be why you're here on hisDick again all day lmao!
Dave's man lover Richard Cretin-Smith above is always delusionaly jealous.
More mansex posts

Bronx, NY

#10 May 18, 2014
And another mansex obsessive post! Why do you always have dick&ass on the mind son?

You mean to tell me that's as "funny" as you can come up with with that uncreative underachieving utican "mind"?

You so deserve to be there rotting eating your own sewage boy.
Cretin-Smith

New Hartford, NY

#11 May 18, 2014
More mansex posts wrote:
And another mansex obsessive post! Why do you always have dick&ass on the mind son?
You mean to tell me that's as "funny" as you can come up with with that uncreative underachieving utican "mind"?
You so deserve to be there rotting eating your own sewage boy.
Cretin, you witless spineless pos, STFU. You're just a second banana to Cliffy now so just keep licking his azzzz and leave the posting to Dave. Go show your nephews how to sck kaaaaak for cheap you f'ing moron.
Ghost

Bronx, NY

#12 May 18, 2014
Keep talking my dear loser troll. You add nothing to this forum just your usual highest concept "mansex talk" because your intellect is "Utica stunted" and you just can't TAKE that there are people more intelligent than you laughing at your pathetic upstate NY showing.

You people really are some kind of helpless welfare lowlife.

Since: May 14

Clifton Park, NY

#13 May 18, 2014
Rashy Dave wrote:
Dave Smith has been posting hate all day on a nice Sunday. No family to enjoy, too fat a slob to get off the couch and go outside, no friends to get together with, just Dave and his rash vegetating and spewing hate. Great life you have there Cliffy. Very sad.
...and just think trashy. You've been here riding my d the whole time. Enjoy your prison! Lol!
Stoddard

New Hartford, NY

#14 May 19, 2014
Is there a Stoddard Imports around Albany?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Corruption in Mayoral Office (Important Please ... (Jan '14) 28 min fedup 33
Utica AUD may host the AHL All-Star Classic 45 min CSHS1986 13
Circus at Aud 1 hr Cretin is Riggie 6
Do NOT invest in Utica (Dec '09) 1 hr Disorganized grime 116
NOTRE DAME HIGH undefeated so far 1 hr Good for nothing 56
RCIL's Newest Addition Executive Director AKA T... 2 hr Bedbugs 266
Apartment Searching, Help 2 hr bill 2
NH new AD, you blew it already. 6 hr Clay Iron Man Whi... 23
Koguts suing SUNY Brockport 8 hr Old utican 29
yanadasis closes club house 9 hr ADS r US 35
Westmoreland Rd Elementary School Whitesboro - ... 10 hr A Senior 76
•••
•••
•••

Utica Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Utica People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Utica News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Utica
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••