First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Bastat

Utica, NY

#21 Feb 1, 2012
sheeese wrote:
He's a coke head!!!! This is true been in rehab
Not true, I hope he sees this and I hope you know what 'libel' is. The man was ill with cancer. You can be tracked on here, it is not anonymous. I am sure he has bigger fish to fry than a nothing puke saying bull about him. If he chose to or cared enough I wish he would legally slap you though.
want to know more

Vernon, NY

#22 Apr 9, 2012
Utica Man wrote:
He's terrible. All he wants to do is surgery so he can make a quick buck. He wanted to do surgery on me for a couple years, yet he couldn't even remember my name when I visited him. I recently went to Basset in Cooperstown and my new orthopedic called him an "idiot". He said I didn't need the surgery and there's no way he should have ever recommended it. He said the surgery could have caused many complications and was unnecessary. Again, he called him a small town doctor just trying to make money. And he also gave me a source website to view some of his lawsuits and disaster surgeries.
Do you still have this website?
former

Utica, NY

#36 Jun 1, 2016
Dr. Buckley preforms unnecessary surgeries for the cash not the cure. He has been chased out of the Utica Hospitals and was asked to leave Slocum Dickson. I have a friend she going to have her 4th shoulder replacement not by Hamilton Orthopedics . There in for the cash.. I had a girl friend go there and they want to do surgery she went to a Syracuse surgeon she didn't need surgery. I has surgery done by Buckley had to have redone by another surgeon in Syracuse. STAY AWAY fro any surgeon at Hamilton Orthopedics there in Hamilton,Rome, New Hartford, Westmoreland and Onedia.
Know first hand

Cohoes, NY

#37 Aug 16, 2016
This guy sucks he just does a guessing game about your pain problem.then does not want to give you pain medication after. He ships you out to a pain doctor.do not let him touch you ever, find a good doctor in Syracuse because Hamilton hospital were he does his work is ten years behind times
former patient

Hamilton, NY

#38 May 5, 2017
whole practice of hamilton ortho is completely subpar. seek out another office. accused patient of being a drug addict
former patient

Hamilton, NY

#39 May 5, 2017
new hartford wrote:
I hear they bounced him OUT of Hamilton. I heard very high infe ction rate too.........Stay Away!!!
i also had infection as well and nearly passed out in office due to lack of follow up care

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lite 98.7 Ozzie & Harriet Show 8 min Harriet 3
Utica TOPIX is an Embarrassment 17 min ouch 11
Who is funding the Aud renovations? 20 min OHNO 89
br news AFRICA GETS 20 WEGMANS LMFAO 20 min DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA 25
Standard insulating chick Ms Keida (Oct '11) 22 min Duh 10
Big Boobs 26 min Get A Brain 16
Donald Trump is Amazing 32 min Vladimir 13
Audrey russo single?? 55 min Whoa 18
Police Cover-up in New Hartford 3 hr Live in Living Color 135
Sexless Marriage 6 hr FED UP 34
Keeler calls Joe Marino (Utica Councilman) out ... 11 hr Mushmouth Larry L... 144

Utica Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Utica Mortgages