|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2012

sheeese wrote:
He's a coke head!!!! This is true been in rehab
Not true, I hope he sees this and I hope you know what 'libel' is. The man was ill with cancer. You can be tracked on here, it is not anonymous. I am sure he has bigger fish to fry than a nothing puke saying bull about him. If he chose to or cared enough I wish he would legally slap you though.
want to know more

Rome, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2012

Utica Man wrote:
He's terrible. All he wants to do is surgery so he can make a quick buck. He wanted to do surgery on me for a couple years, yet he couldn't even remember my name when I visited him. I recently went to Basset in Cooperstown and my new orthopedic called him an "idiot". He said I didn't need the surgery and there's no way he should have ever recommended it. He said the surgery could have caused many complications and was unnecessary. Again, he called him a small town doctor just trying to make money. And he also gave me a source website to view some of his lawsuits and disaster surgeries.
Do you still have this website?
really...

Maybrook, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2012

Judged:

Bastat wrote:
<quoted text>Not true, I hope he sees this and I hope you know what 'libel' is. The man was ill with cancer. You can be tracked on here, it is not anonymous. I am sure he has bigger fish to fry than a nothing puke saying bull about him. If he chose to or cared enough I wish he would legally slap you though.
he has been in rehab More than one occasion
daisi

Hamilton, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

I am suppose to have surgery done in 2 weeks by Dr. Buckley. OMG u guys r scaring me.
Get away from him

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

Judged:

daisi wrote:
I am suppose to have surgery done in 2 weeks by Dr. Buckley. OMG u guys r scaring me.
I know a lot of people who he's done surgery on and ruined. You should go to Syracuse or Albany. I wouldn't trust him.
Joe

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

Judged:

He did surgury on my mother,srcewed up and almost killed her. Get away from him and go to Syracuse. he is a butcher.
Sheeeese

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

Judged:

Bastat wrote:
<quoted text>Not true, I hope he sees this and I hope you know what 'libel' is. The man was ill with cancer. You can be tracked on here, it is not anonymous. I am sure he has bigger fish to fry than a nothing puke saying bull about him. If he chose to or cared enough I wish he would legally slap you though.
Umm Get out of your denial. This man has an addiction problem. You can ride his leg all you want but facts are facts. He has been in rehab And to be honest with you his drug if choice is cocaine
wutang

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

I personally saw him at a local jaguar dealership a few yrs back wearing sweat paints and a tee-shirt and was pushed aside for service. Shorty after a man approaches him using the title Dr. And he was immediately attacked by salesman .. what racism...
back to normal

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

Judged:

Very very good surgeon with great manners. Great P.A.'s also. He is not in Utica because he graduated to Hamilton Orthopedics (best in central NY) He put my leg back together 10 years ago at Faxton after breaking in four places. Back to normal thanks to him.
cMohawk

Herkimer, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Judged:

Dr.Buckley repaired my leg after a bad break..put a rod and screws in..I'm 55 years old, and walk like a teen..I'm sorry for those of you who had a bad experience..I wish you all well...God bless.
cMohawk

Herkimer, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Dr. Buckley repaired my leg 9 years ago after a bad break..I'm 55 years old,and walk like a teen... I'm sorry for Those of you who have had a bad experience...I wish you all well...God bless you
AWFUL experience

Herkimer, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

Judged:

Buckley is incompetent AND MEAN !
He told my husband (with an intern present) that he'd be in a wheelchair in 10 or 15 yrs at best. Said there was nothing he could do that would change that. We asked for a copy of his evaluation. He said the office would send it. The report said NOTHING about continued degeneration that would result in being wheelchair bound.
Apparently our health insurance company contacted his office and told him that he'd been hit by truck.
We already learned that most MD's won't see nNo Fault patients, so we just turned it in on our medical insurance plan.
Buckley doesn't want to waste time in court, so he changed my husband's prognosis.
Jackie

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Thursday Jun 12

sheeese wrote:
He's a coke head!!!! This is true been in rehab
Do you know which one? I know a friend who is looking for a place. Well, I am looking for a place for her and want to make sure it is a good one.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 33 of33
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

175 Users are viewing the Utica Forum right now

Search the Utica Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
in AFRICA 70 PERCENT MALES RA PE BABIES AS NOT ... 2 min Potholes and Riggies 13
new 50k RUN FROM POLICE PHILADELPHIA HOOD AS... 7 min blowgun 7
utica ZOO OFFERING 5K TRAINING FOR RESIDENTS 8 min blowgun 11
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) 33 min lionland 6,326
Utica "College" needs "Sports Glory Dome!" 34 min Hey everyone 72
Boilermaker: UticaLoser Special Olympics! 43 min TIGER TIGER 4
RCIL's Newest Addition Executive Director AKA T... 57 min Sunny Side Up 224
•••
•••
•••
Utica Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Utica Jobs

•••