Comments
1 - 20 of 23 Comments Last updated Apr 28, 2013
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
American

Utica, NY

#1 Apr 26, 2013
I don't know who all of the different players are here on topix utica. But there are so many threads that are completely useless. Threads about blacks, cliffy, wboro trash, patterson, etc. What is up with this sh!t? I thought topix was meant for current affairs, news discussions, and topical debate. Why do so many people around here start so many completely stupid threads?
CRETIN RASH ALERT

New Hartford, NY

#2 Apr 26, 2013
American wrote:
I don't know who all of the different players are here on topix utica. But there are so many threads that are completely useless. Threads about blacks, cliffy, wboro trash, patterson, etc. What is up with this sh!t? I thought topix was meant for current affairs, news discussions, and topical debate. Why do so many people around here start so many completely stupid threads?
You are 100$ correct but until Cliffy and Cretin, the two stupid moooorons that ruin this Topix for everybody, are mort mortis they will be called out so that no normal person will begin or have a discussion with them. When you see this poster name, you know to avoid the thread.

Level 8

Since: Jul 12

Brooklyn, NY

#3 Apr 26, 2013
CRETIN RASH ALERT wrote:
<quoted text>
You are 100$ correct but until Cliffy and Cretin, the two stupid moooorons that ruin this Topix for everybody, are mort mortis they will be called out so that no normal person will begin or have a discussion with them. When you see this poster name, you know to avoid the thread.
Yep agreed. The moron twins ruin just about everything so you gotta fight fire with fire.

Level 7

Since: Apr 13

Utica, NY

#5 Apr 26, 2013
ok

Level 8

Since: Jul 12

Brooklyn, NY

#6 Apr 26, 2013
Tony Elacqua Jr says wrote:
Says the racist lowlife basher. Could you act less CONSUMED son?
What's that Cliffys brother? You like to suck on monkey nipples!!??? That's sick!!
CRETIN RASH ALERT

New Hartford, NY

#7 Apr 26, 2013
Tony Elacqua Jr says wrote:
Says the racist lowlife basher. Could you act less CONSUMED son?
WARNING: Cliffy the Fat Rash or his idiot twin Cretin is posting here. To continue will expose you to the world's biggest losers and Rash - Cliffy and Cretin the Fat Rash slobs
Axe

Utica, NY

#8 Apr 27, 2013
American wrote:
I agree with you. And, when there is a subject worth talking about it gets interrupted and overtaken with garbage just like this one did.
Axe

Utica, NY

#9 Apr 27, 2013
American wrote:
I agree with you. And, when there is a decent conversation taking place it gets interrupted and overtaken with garbage just like this one did.
You Axed

Camillus, NY

#10 Apr 27, 2013
That's because they're no life simpletons who spend endless hours and precious brain cells trying to come up with what they think are clever insults. Just some boneheads with nothing to contribute to the community.
Forts and Prisons

Schenectady, NY

#11 Apr 27, 2013
CRETIN RASH ALERT wrote:
<quoted text>
Perhaps you shouldn't be a stalker whitesboro trash.
Forts and Prisons

Schenectady, NY

#12 Apr 27, 2013
Marty Peppershorts wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep agreed. The moron twins ruin just about everything so you gotta fight fire with fire.
Perhaps you should pay your bills Rome garbage.
CRETIN RASH ALERT

New Hartford, NY

#13 Apr 27, 2013
Forts and Prisons wrote:
<quoted text>
Perhaps you shouldn't be a stalker whitesboro trash.
WARNING: Cliffy the Fat Rash or his idiot twin Cretin is posting here. To continue will expose you to the world's biggest losers and Rash - Cliffy and Cretin the Fat Rash slobs
Axe

Utica, NY

#14 Apr 27, 2013
CRETIN RASH ALERT wrote:
<quoted text>
So tired of this post. "Please stop" had a legitimate point. Oh, the irony ...
American

Utica, NY

#15 Apr 27, 2013
Axe wrote:
<quoted text>
So tired of this post. "Please stop" had a legitimate point. Oh, the irony ...
Oh well. I tried.
Axe

Utica, NY

#16 Apr 27, 2013
I know honey ...
Utica Region Is For Trash

Schenectady, NY

#18 Apr 28, 2013
The utica region is not only broken its not reparable.
ALERT

New Hartford, NY

#19 Apr 28, 2013
Utica Region Is For Trash wrote:
The utica region is not only broken its not reparable.
WARNING: This is in reply to a post from Cliffy "the Rash" and/or his lover Cretin that are posting here. Their only purpose in life is to infect others with hatred. Do not expect anything more.
ALERT2

Cortland, NY

#20 Apr 28, 2013
I agree!
ALERT

New Hartford, NY

#22 Apr 28, 2013
colorectal cancer of NYS wrote:
Alert! Alert! The Truth! it hurts!!
Alert! Alert! The Truth! it hruts!!
WARNING: This is in reply to a post from Cliffy "the Rash" and/or his lover Cretin that are posting here. Their only purpose in life is to infect others with hatred. Do not expect anything more.
the albany hillbillies

Camillus, NY

#23 Apr 28, 2013
Good luck with the doctor, I guess all those years of your father filling your As* took its toll.

A slow painful death would be great.

Is the f a gg ot qu eer daddy rotting also, may him and the rest of your family rot and die slowly, just sad I could be the one to do it to them.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
"SUNYPIE" Sweety Tomato PI students need "SPORT... 19 min Says Billy Gorilly 2
WHY are COPS NOTHING BUT CRIMINALS THAT DRAIN A... 23 min Says Billy Gorilly 9
sux my cox oh y dont u sux my cox (Oct '10) 25 min Says Billy Gorilly 3
COPS are the NEW ]\[IGGERS OF UTICA! 27 min Billy Gorilly 2
NEGRO WOMEN make NATIONAL GEOGRAPHIC WHITE WOME... 38 min GROGDESTROYED AME... 2
ob negro women have 6 times the rate of communi... 41 min GROGDESTROYED AME... 1
NEGRO is RESPONSIBLE FOR ALL CRIME IN ATLANTA J... 44 min GROGDESTROYED AME... 2
who was the chick a fuel bar having sex in the ... 2 hr Shes disgusting 7
New Hartford becoming Utica 3 hr Already left fool 21
utica aud 4 hr Apparently 139
What happened to dash cams UPD bought 5 years a... 5 hr Common Sense 16
utica national (Jun '13) 6 hr Holly 527
•••
•••
•••

Utica Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••