How is the Family of janine Walker doing

Posted in the Utica Forum

Comments
1 - 14 of 14 Comments Last updated Apr 12, 2010
Bob

Ithaca, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Mar 31, 2009
 
This is the lady who died on the motorcycle on Rt5
in Schuyler 274 of march
former classmate

Waterloo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Mar 31, 2009
 
hopefully well
tree hugger

Waterloo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Mar 31, 2009
 
It,s unfortunate that some A$$hole gets a little power between his legs and thinks he's unstoppable. Too bad Janine had to die because of this dudes actions...He should be held criminally responsible for her death...I knew Janine from 5th grade on and although we never clicked, she was a talented girl.
Been There

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Mar 31, 2009
 

Judged:

1

1

I am the mother of a deceased teen daughter. No one or nothing can bring my girl back. Nothing or no-one can bring this woman back either. I am sure when the driver got up that morning, her death was not part of his plans for the day. That is why they call them accidents. One unintentional wrong move, and there you have it, an accident. I don't care who you are, we have all misjudged something in our driving. The best thing to do is pray for Janine & her loved ones. Also for her friend that was the operator of the motorcycle. Ask the angels to surround them & guide them through this new unchosen path they now travel. Most angels are not that busy, you will only have to ask them once. My parents always told us kids....when it's your time to be called home, it's your time. And everyone should think about organ donation, talk to your family & let them know how you feel, see if anything such as this happened in your family what they would want you to do. My girl was deceased about two minutes when some lady from St. Elizabeths came in & asked us about donating her organs. We said yes, we knew her wishes from prior conversations with her. She lives on! God Bless You Janine.
91 wboro grad

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Mar 31, 2009
 
Its really horrible that she passed.She was a great person!!!!What happened to the guy driving the bike??
Tom

Ithaca, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Mar 31, 2009
 
91 wboro grad wrote:
Its really horrible that she passed.She was a great person!!!!What happened to the guy driving the bike??
Who this guy driving the bike
anewbird

Auburn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Jun 30, 2009
 
She was an awesome person. How are her children coping?
These are GOOD people

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Jun 30, 2009
 
Been There wrote:
I am the mother of a deceased teen daughter. No one or nothing can bring my girl back. Nothing or no-one can bring this woman back either. I am sure when the driver got up that morning, her death was not part of his plans for the day. That is why they call them accidents. One unintentional wrong move, and there you have it, an accident. I don't care who you are, we have all misjudged something in our driving. The best thing to do is pray for Janine & her loved ones. Also for her friend that was the operator of the motorcycle. Ask the angels to surround them & guide them through this new unchosen path they now travel. Most angels are not that busy, you will only have to ask them once. My parents always told us kids....when it's your time to be called home, it's your time. And everyone should think about organ donation, talk to your family & let them know how you feel, see if anything such as this happened in your family what they would want you to do. My girl was deceased about two minutes when some lady from St. Elizabeths came in & asked us about donating her organs. We said yes, we knew her wishes from prior conversations with her. She lives on! God Bless You Janine.
God Bless You! Organ donations are a GREAT gift we can give!And yes your loved one lives on!
Westie

Geneva, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Jun 30, 2009
 
If your interested in Organ Donation:
http://www.health.state.ny.us/professionals/p...
Rachael

Oswego, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Jul 1, 2009
 
They seem to be doing ok... both the girls gave a scholarship at the Poland graduation last Friday night. They did a great job presenting it. It's been a tragedy at Poland this year as she was greatly loved and her children are also. Hopefully all will go well for the two girls as they are the most important. I hope both the dad's make sure they see each other faithfully as they really do need each other. Please do not separate them and keep them close to each other.
Former student

Watertown, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Apr 12, 2010
 
Was he ever charged with anything? Did this guy get away with murder?
stop

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Apr 12, 2010
 
Former student wrote:
Was he ever charged with anything? Did this guy get away with murder?
everyone has suffered enough!
death

Syracuse, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Apr 12, 2010
 
Its always amazed me how after someone dies everyone has such good things to say about them, like how great they were and how wonderful they were and what a great person they were, yet when they were alive nothing like this was ever said, why is that?
your

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Apr 12, 2010
 
death wrote:
Its always amazed me how after someone dies everyone has such good things to say about them, like how great they were and how wonderful they were and what a great person they were, yet when they were alive nothing like this was ever said, why is that?
a jerk

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

208 Users are viewing the Utica Forum right now

Search the Utica Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Taylor and crook 4 min Bobby O Lies and Riggies 86
A request to Riggies 6 min Bobby O Lies and Riggies 21
Gnatek Cancel the bus 7 min Bobby O Lies and Riggies 19
WKTV's new broadcast desk 7 min hey 44
Steet Ponte VW Service Dept (Dec '11) 8 min HEY CLOWN 57
#boycottbaggssquare 10 min Bobby O Lies and Riggies 39
ConMed under siege? 11 min CNY CYNIC 5
Golfers- where do you play and why 58 min Sam Rothstein 35
•••
•••
•••
•••

Utica Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Utica People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Utica News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Utica
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••