Utica DPW--the City is Counting on Yo...

Utica DPW--the City is Counting on You Tonight!

Posted in the Utica Forum

Wurz Ave

Utica, NY

#1 Feb 27, 2014
Another snowstorm. Let's hope our plows & sanders are out soon!! C'mon Kennedy's get the boys out!!!
The mayor is so smart

Little Falls, NY

#2 Feb 27, 2014
Strangely, I don't have a bad word for the DPW, never had a problem. We need more of them and less UFD. Never had a problem with the UPD either other than too many chiefs and bloated sallarys.
Cut 50% bloated city hall and UFD, get more cops out there and away from desks, you would have some cash to spend on DPW and sort the roads out.
guess what

Windham, NY

#3 Feb 27, 2014
Wurz Ave wrote:
Another snowstorm. Let's hope our plows & sanders are out soon!! C'mon Kennedy's get the boys out!!!
I do not count on anyone but myself. Who the hell wipes your lazy wefare ass because you must think you shouldn't have to. Bet your just another lowlife scumbag living off the system on free handouts and always wanting more. You are not part of the solution you scumbag POS, YOU are the problem !! Give me this, give me that, do this for me, do that for me, why don't you grow up and play and adult and learn to take care of yourself scumbag !!

Utica, NY

#5 Feb 28, 2014
Take your pees and your craps and get those hinnies in those trucks!

Ithaca, NY

#6 Feb 28, 2014
City did a great job on this storm, oh, it didn't snow. DPW finds out it is easier without snow. roflmao

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gerbers Closing 3 min Quality Establish... 8
Trumpsters are quiet today 23 min Jethro 31
Thief fred suppa banging 50 year old 1 hr Your an idiot 6
Texas Roadhouse Closing 1 hr yumm 13
Lance Tlustos Buying Hookers and Heroin 507 Ru... 1 hr People against ju... 5
nhad 1 hr okkk 3
Sophia Loren 1 hr Le ObVious 2
Utica Bread or lack there of 2 hr Tim 15
Kaitlyn Conley 10 hr Conley Fan 133

Utica Jobs