The deadly "THRILL" VIBRATION sounds ...
hank hill

Silver Spring, MD

#21 Apr 9, 2013
Diana Vickery wrote:
There is s plan here from the start to cash on on their way...I'm the grand finale criminal element of the story Their BILL Vickery 8-11 factor plan...IF One of them does not kill me first..
how come you're still there?
hank hill

Silver Spring, MD

#22 Apr 9, 2013
Do you have a card reader for the memory card in your camera or a cable to connect it to the computer? Its pretty easy if you have either of those. Just pull the pics off your card/camera and put them in a file on your comp, then upload them to Imgur I think Kev said, then post the link for that set of pics on here. I think thats all you need to do, I'm not too comp savvy either but aside from putting the pics online thats how I got them off my card.

Level 1

Since: Mar 13

Livonia, NY

#23 Apr 9, 2013
Damn it thats it.I 'm taking the bull by the horns.I'm emailing George Noory right now. I'm not kidding.
Diana Vickery

New York, NY

#24 Apr 9, 2013
The plan was all of of this....My brother apparently raped my sister when she was 13..for them to do all this on his beahlf he had ot have done it or something..BUT anyw he according to her "confessed" it all to his lawyer and then came back and told her what was said by the lawyer..cuz she always wanted to know "why" he raped..Now when the ROGUE cops behind it all..somehow got ahold of the story it was determined that she was not raped..but mad cuz the sex "got a little rough" Somehow Chris to protect BILL hits my Jeep thinking I'm going to be set up for Lindseys shooting..because the move out on it from her home by me suddenly the night we argued about it ..i was soon going ot end up under Tammy Rowe she is just as important a scumbag as the other early ones..Tammy Rowe knew in 2005 that Erin Maxwell was going to die ..she talked about it then on info she was given that claimed "They said guys like him do it" and then described what was in 2008 Erin Maxwells PIRATES death..Playing head games with me about it all over some toys i collect..and a head game that she was describing my son..The on in 2008 who had the 3088 LIC Plate on his GREEN car off just putting it on the road in March. Now the name of Fultons TERRY REYNOLDS I very important in that part of the ROGUE plan and his doings on me in 1194 and on..He stole some very misleading half torn court documents from my home..

that became the "reverse" plan to kill erin Maxwell 'association: game NYS POLICE played on it all..CAR JACKING" JACK (HIM) WRIGHTpklan is the name of the kid my son bought off of..and why NYS POLICE played the David Renz rape of 10 year old as Car JACKING plan on the public..in sync with ROGUE FEDS ad NYS POLICE "gain"ers behind it all..Renz did NOT just slip that monitoring device off and deactivate the signal someone else did it for him..He knew right where to go to grab the "perfect" "COINCIDENCE" victims..and the day before the "WHO LET THE DOGS OUT" clues...became a FBO APE dog shooting RHYMES with rape clue...."JUDITH DEVENEY" knows who let the digs out and why..and how to play for sympathy off that also..

From the tone of her voice on hte audio which is no short thing..she knew what she was doing to her husband all along..and why she go 9 dogs in there..

What I do not understand about her is WHY she keeps taking part in it..she must know Like Dotie Mills that some Judge(Dotties was Oswego DA Nickelson and Judge Ludington) is going to kiss her ass like Officer L Jesse tried to...Until I stepped in on it all..BUT BROTHER JUDGE HAFNER well he worked his role for her..

i would be ver interested to know scumbag recruit Aftin Devenys cops and JUDGE were..BUT I move dout before she set me up and the next day SANDYHOOK took place ..clue #1 my boyfriends lawyers name who combats "JUDITH" and her set up on her husband ..LANZA..

Oswego County sucks it always has..You can find more corrupt BS here in such a small county than any place else if they don't kill you to cover it all up...All you have to do is have some commn sense and take you lips of others asses..BUT 7 cops are dead and the BAD scumbags LOVE IT..
Pleasure Kevin

Ithaca, NY

#25 Apr 9, 2013
Do you have a digital camera? If so just use imgur.com to upload them.
hank hill

Silver Spring, MD

#26 Apr 9, 2013
What kind of sick fucks kill a little girl the way she died? And how come nobody seemed to really give a shit while this little girl was being so mistreated? Plenty of ppl knew according to all the info in the news stories after the fact. You can bet your ass if I knew a kid was being treated like that I'd DO SOMETHING!
Diana Vickery

New York, NY

#27 Apr 9, 2013
It works like this one side wants me dead...Nickel les and a by poison clue..they shot their own man to clue it..for their BILL VICKERY Plan..and to pull that of a Novel is in "reverse" plan was set up on me and my boyfriend off it all..whom they would set up also if need..off if he does NOT comply with BAD scumbags demands to walk out on me when they want him too..because I leave to cool off..There is shit they want him to do to me I hear being pushed also..

There was al kinds of plans in this..take for instance Dottie and BIll who held my library boks so my comupter use was very limited..and IF I could never pay the fine off it all I was done using comps ot get the story out..was the plan..In OSWEGOLIB you will die first..If you owe them 5 bucks you pay or no sue no matter what the reason..they listen to scumbags and some of the librarians there ARE BAD SCUMBAGS...So ther eis a worse involvement there..It has something to link ot the former Oswego Librarians murder..but a wrench was thrown in their plans..it pisses 'HE" off.. and the BAD librarians there obey bad scumbags even still..They had a scumbag in Fulton one collecting NYS disability no less the signature..get on the new director there..out side pointing his cane at her and all..I watched him do it...I would have called police and then gave them his Disability issues also.. That is how stuoid scumbags are even now ..They have no idea hey are being set up..they are attracted to their roles off who they are..criminals..

I went to the FBI unportected and volunteered ot take sodium p..so they can kiss my ass now..So what a few feds got popped...I see the point now..BUT the DOG why you assholes..I know I know scumbags set it up..on them the FBI had no clue LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL...HAHAHAHAHA HA.

F= "Friggin
B= Bunch of
I= Idiots"...scumbags used to say it all the time in Fulton..I get it now.. BIG deal they can shoot their opwn me and pull some little girl rapes off... That's some BAD shit..FIX the LOTTERY well thats as easy for them as deactivating a monitoring signal..or the manipulation of it..BUT they were how ever succesfful at "makin fools' of everyone during it all..
Diana Vickery

New York, NY

#28 Apr 9, 2013
and they claim it's ME doing it all ..AWESOME!!!
hank hill

Silver Spring, MD

#29 Apr 9, 2013
What kinds of books do you read Di?

Level 1

Since: Apr 13

Compton, IL

#30 Apr 9, 2013
Are you sure that's not just the wind making a shrill whistle in one of your ears, and out the other?
Pleasure Kevin

Ithaca, NY

#31 Apr 9, 2013
Diana what kind of camera do you have?
Diana Vickery

New York, NY

#32 Apr 9, 2013
hank hill wrote:
What kind of sick fucks kill a little girl the way she died? And how come nobody seemed to really give a shit while this little girl was being so mistreated? Plenty of ppl knew according to all the info in the news stories after the fact. You can bet your ass if I knew a kid was being treated like that I'd DO SOMETHING!
the issue was YES people clared..and called DSS many times BUT DSS was the PROBLEM...the child protective dept was run on bullshit..that noone seemed able ot fix..NOT the commissioner thats for sure..sge had policy that would not allow them to proceed further..her employees were NOT traimed etc..The claim was NO MONEY to train them..WTF? So people who reported erins living conditions gave up..DSS was there many times all waste..You only need to go once..They were putting a front off the reports..thats all..its how supervisors and the commissioner there ran the place..I cant absorb the policy cover excuse..screw that ..there is always another door or road to take(interesting the extreme of that route the ROGUES take on me now..LOLOLOL..You need the whole state to shut me up??? LOLOLOL WTF are hiding?)..always..unless they are controled like me to prevent it from happening..They sent me to her home ONCE just once and if I had seen that shit..I would NOT have shut up for anyone...I would have called the state or the FED..someone..wrote ot local papers about it..thats just how I am..BULLSHIT IS BULLSHIT dont send me out to step in it..The Sheriffs to hangs out other there also ..Why not take one of their asses out there? I so resent the calims DSS workers made she seemed "happy" How do they know they weren't trained.? Point is my 'attitude" is this ..You don't send me to smell and step in someone elses shit and then tell me shut up about it..I don't care who I work for or what your policys are...So now they in "reverse" want to FORCE it on me..That's how they do it...I pissed someone off..They could NOT even PAY me to shut up..CHEAP BASTARDS..

Citizens of Palermo "OFF MEXICO were very upset..got their JUSTICE FOR ERIN MAXWELL bumper sitckers going..BUt the 9-9-09 HAFNERS..trial off it all was a joke..a very expensive one..the appeal to the state on Jones behalf Now the claim is from the DA'S office is who they will reappal it...I;m sure after my poison death...and probably use my info to look like HEROS..

So to help create health issues on me I was NOT suppose dot survive the homelss summer off it all..Oswego DA Nickelson who's on the "CARRIE" plan of my sons image in this now..had to violate my fair and speedy trial rights(Judge Ludington right there to kiss his ass on it and cover him) to STOP the shit that would have come down on "partners" BILL McCarty and Dottie Mills of fit all..who set me up for the JOHN NY military scumbag finale off it all.. Thsi is how Oswego County manipulates shit into place for "gain" off it.. it so well planned...off one fuck up after the other..excuses, excuses, excuses..SHHH no one is suspppsed ot know and scumbags are too stupid ot figure it out anyway..and the image is "Who's gonna listen to a bunch of scumbags anyway" ..Master plan..
Diana Vickery

New York, NY

#33 Apr 9, 2013
Pleasure Kevin wrote:
Diana what kind of camera do you have?
I have a couple..phone etc
Diana Vickery

New York, NY

#34 Apr 9, 2013
hank hill wrote:
What kinds of books do you read Di?
?
Diana Vickery

New York, NY

#35 Apr 9, 2013
SweetLilTT wrote:
Are you sure that's not just the wind making a shrill whistle in one of your ears, and out the other?
That is so funny have you ever considered becoming a comedy writer?
Pleasure Kevin

Ithaca, NY

#36 Apr 9, 2013
Diana Vickery wrote:
<quoted text>
I have a couple..phone etc
email them to me and i'll upload them kevin.ryan.clark at gmail.com

Level 1

Since: Apr 13

Compton, IL

#37 Apr 9, 2013
Diana Vickery wrote:
<quoted text>
That is so funny have you ever considered becoming a comedy writer?
It wasn't supposed to be funny. And no, I've never considered, nor do I have any desire to be a comedy writer.
hank hill

Silver Spring, MD

#38 Apr 9, 2013
DSS is a joke...agreed. They harass ppl who are taking care of their kids and leave the ones in real danger in their shitty environment. Bullshit.
hank hill

Silver Spring, MD

#39 Apr 9, 2013
SweetLilTT wrote:
<quoted text>
It wasn't supposed to be funny. And no, I've never considered, nor do I have any desire to be a comedy writer.
awe really? Such a shame to waste such talents.

Level 1

Since: Mar 13

Livonia, NY

#40 Apr 9, 2013
Hey Diana do you know what a "number station" on SW radio?Have you ever listened to them?
Just wanna know.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
billy santana out of jail? (May '11) 39 min who cares 8
News Understanding the Adirondack Scenic Railroad co... (Mar '14) 1 hr Larry 117
Do all men cheat? 2 hr EIEIOH 29
Does anyone know Adel Browne? He's been f**g cr... 3 hr Idgaf 3
Blacks in Clinton and New York Mills 3 hr Idgaf 6
how do bosnian men treat non bosnian woman (Jun '11) 5 hr ZMAJEV_BOSNA 58
Bernie Got Screwed: Vote Trump 6 hr sad 2
Turning stone Sat Murder 48

Utica Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Utica Mortgages