Whos Who in New Hartford

Posted in the Utica Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Valarius Prisco

United States

#1 Apr 27, 2012
Larry Adler: The out of town millionaire Panhandler developer. His development will fail because there isn't and economic need for it. All the empty store fronts in New Hartford will tell you that. Rest assured, Larry will be back for a handout Meanwhile us real taxpayers will be left holding the bag while greedy developers like you scavenge what's left of this once beautiful town.
Pat Tysinksi: Town Supervisor, is a LAIR who sold us a bill of goods while running for office.
Dave Reynolds: the classic good old boy who was idiot Earle Reeds' right man as he ran NH's finances into the ground. Dave's big dream is that Larry's park will result in a taxpayer funded expansion of the Fire and Police Departments. Next up for Dave will be getting his friends and family on a reformed and useless Police Commission.
Paul Miscione: the new guy, just wants his piece of the pie. His only objection to Dave Reynolds reformed Police Commission was that Paul's friends and family weren't going to be on it. Miscione's distain for the rank and file town resident is well known.
Herb Cully: the town bully, who’s only job is intimidating and suing town residents who speak out and telling town board members what to say.
Linda Romano: President of the Town Library Board. She made a public fool of herself by refusing to recite the Pledge of Allegiance at a Library board meeting only because Ed Waitr requested it. She wants to increase public funding but hates public scrutiny and will try to “hide” library board meeting. Her dream is really tune up the funding spigot by going independent and directly tax NH property owners by popular vote. As the New Hartford School District bond council, she and her husband make a living by insider trading with the School District. The play is to buy a property that will be sold to the School District and make a healthy profit flipping it back to the school. Her latest example is the 29 Oxford road property that she and her husband own that the school wants to buy this summer. How convenient.
OK, your turn. Add to the list, who are the players of the friends and family plan in New Hartford?
Fool Extraordinaire

Lake Placid, NY

#2 Apr 27, 2012
Valarius Prisco: Town crybaby that never gets their way. WAH WAH WAH!

The sky is falling! The sky is falling!
Another Fool

Lake Placid, NY

#3 Apr 27, 2012
Retired Army LTC: The only one who has the time to comment in the OD comment section.
Wait A Minute

Lake Placid, NY

#4 Apr 27, 2012
Another Fool wrote:
Retired Army LTC: The only one who has the time to comment in the OD comment section.
Isn't that the same idiot that goes by the name lioneljoe?
jimmy olsen

Baldwinsville, NY

#5 Apr 27, 2012
Valarius Prisco wrote:
Larry Adler: The out of town millionaire Panhandler developer. His development will fail because there isn't and economic need for it. All the empty store fronts in New Hartford will tell you that. Rest assured, Larry will be back for a handout Meanwhile us real taxpayers will be left holding the bag while greedy developers like you scavenge what's left of this once beautiful town.
Pat Tysinksi: Town Supervisor, is a LAIR who sold us a bill of goods while running for office.
Dave Reynolds: the classic good old boy who was idiot Earle Reeds' right man as he ran NH's finances into the ground. Dave's big dream is that Larry's park will result in a taxpayer funded expansion of the Fire and Police Departments. Next up for Dave will be getting his friends and family on a reformed and useless Police Commission.
Paul Miscione: the new guy, just wants his piece of the pie. His only objection to Dave Reynolds reformed Police Commission was that Paul's friends and family weren't going to be on it. Miscione's distain for the rank and file town resident is well known.
Herb Cully: the town bully, who’s only job is intimidating and suing town residents who speak out and telling town board members what to say.
Linda Romano: President of the Town Library Board. She made a public fool of herself by refusing to recite the Pledge of Allegiance at a Library board meeting only because Ed Waitr requested it. She wants to increase public funding but hates public scrutiny and will try to “hide” library board meeting. Her dream is really tune up the funding spigot by going independent and directly tax NH property owners by popular vote. As the New Hartford School District bond council, she and her husband make a living by insider trading with the School District. The play is to buy a property that will be sold to the School District and make a healthy profit flipping it back to the school. Her latest example is the 29 Oxford road property that she and her husband own that the school wants to buy this summer. How convenient.
OK, your turn. Add to the list, who are the players of the friends and family plan in New Hartford?
Another moron crusade from you?
Don Backman

Utica, NY

#6 Apr 27, 2012
Hey, what about me??? You forgot me Ed!
Eagle Eye 7

Rome, NY

#7 Apr 27, 2012
Valarius Prisco
Valarius Prisco

United States

#8 Apr 27, 2012
Yup... I am important in New Hartford... somebody has to point out the panhandlers, and the friends and family players and liar politicians that use connections and insider knowlege to enrich themselves and friends at the expense of the hardworking taxpayers of New Hartford.
NH taxpayer

Utica, NY

#9 Apr 27, 2012
Hilarious list LOL!!!
Al Roberts

Watertown, NY

#10 Apr 27, 2012
I'm the one who runs the show in new hartford,just to set the record right,i stopped bidding on the contract for sangertown mall because i wanted to venture out into other contracts instead of being ties to an endless job there,not because i was cheating on my wife with project manager at the mall,i took my wife to france and she forgave me for that.So get it out of your heads.I, al roberts am the richest and most powerful man in new hartford.
Better said

Utica, NY

#11 Apr 27, 2012
Al Roberts never heard of him I'm surprised no one added Virkler's name to the list of Who's Who in New Hartford.
WFRA

Rome, NY

#12 Apr 27, 2012
There is no one in New Hartford worth talking about... All low life scumbags!!!
Wrong

Rome, NY

#13 Apr 28, 2012
WFRA wrote:
There is no one in New Hartford worth talking about... All low life scumbags!!!
Wrong... Legislator Dave Gordon is from Hew Hartford. He seems to be an upstanding citizen who plans to do a lot for the county and New Hartford...
Better said

Utica, NY

#14 Apr 28, 2012
Is Dave Gordan planning on running for Town Supervisor? He's a Democrat right? I'm open minded but the track record of Democrats on the town board isn't steller either. Rich Woodland does and says nothing, the new guy, Paul Miscione, is only interested in getting his friends and family important positions on the Police Commisssion.
NO FRACKING HERE PERIOD

Utica, NY

#15 Apr 28, 2012
Dave Gordan?? You're kidding, right??
Earle Reed

Manlius, NY

#16 Apr 28, 2012
What about me???
lioneljoe pickle tickler

Utica, NY

#17 Apr 28, 2012
If New Hartford officials don't stop all this progress I'm going on a hunger strike in front of Butler Hall. May even pour gasoline on myself as well daring Town Board members to light a match.

I'll fix you people for thinking I'm a lunatic!
Concerned Citizen

Darlington, MD

#18 Apr 28, 2012
I think Herbby Cully is a "who's Who in NH". He is Tyksinski's Boyfriend which makes him important. He just has to be careful that Matt Bonner does not find out.....Then there will be a love triangle
The real NH taxpayers

Utica, NY

#19 Apr 28, 2012
lioneljoe pickle tickler wrote:
If New Hartford officials don't stop all this progress I'm going on a hunger strike in front of Butler Hall. May even pour gasoline on myself as well daring Town Board members to light a match.
I'll fix you people for thinking I'm a lunatic!
We love progress in New Hartford!!!

- Storm water runoff from over development
- Friends and family insider trading
- Liar politicians
- Clueless politicians
- Empty store fronts from too much development
- Handouts for millionaires
- Bullying Town Attorneys
- Lots and lots of low paying "retail" jobs
- School district national rankings dropping

Yup... New Hartford is moving forward!!!
retired Army LTC

Utica, NY

#20 Apr 28, 2012
The real NH taxpayers wrote:
<quoted text>
We love progress in New Hartford!!!
- Storm water runoff from over development
- Friends and family insider trading
- Liar politicians
- Clueless politicians
- Empty store fronts from too much development
- Handouts for millionaires
- Bullying Town Attorneys
- Lots and lots of low paying "retail" jobs
- School district national rankings dropping
Yup... New Hartford is moving forward!!!
People better start taking my posts serious or I promise I'll hold my breath forever. I'll fix all you bullies real good!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Confederate Society 28 min Stand for America 2
Bristol Palin, 36 min Palin family is n... 7
Home invasion in new hartford 41 min SU rocks 5
NJ curri 52 min Relax 2
pay phones 2 hr Ohh 4
My daughter's nude Partys PLEASE HELP (Nov '09) 3 hr rudy 44
Addison Miller 4 hr ummkph 1
Planet Fitness - New Hartford, NY (Dec '10) 6 hr Joey 30
News 7 Restaurants in Utica Every Visitor MUST Check... Mon LOL 11
More from around the web