|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2013

Judged:

Sammy wrote:
<quoted text>WE can tell easily that many of these posts come from the same individual due to the use (over use) of the archaic word "hippy". Nobody else has used this word since the 1960's and I doubt anyone today has any idea what the word is supposed to mean. What, exactly, is a "hippy"?
Look it up, Junior. Shouldn't be too hard for a genius like yourself.

Level 3

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2013

Judged:

probably wrote:
<quoted text>Get a real life, you moron!
How original. That's the way to tell 'em!
Bogus

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2013

RegularCrewChief wrote:
<quoted text>
How original. That's the way to tell 'em!
how original of you to hide behind that 'ugly hair-do original' picture. Can you walk and talk at the same time?? I didn't think so!
Huh

Penn Yan, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2013

The place is awesome.
Hipster Heaven

Elizabeth, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2013

Huh wrote:
The place is awesome.
If you have no life or creativity. And you refer to yourself as a "hipster" HAHAHAHA!
Hipster Heaven

Elizabeth, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2013

Judged:

Sheldon wrote:
<quoted text>You can find definitions of "hippy" "hippie" "hipster" on Wikipedia and Urban dictionary, as well as Webster's dictionary. They are far from the same thing. "Hipster" actually has two very different definitions as the word had a different meaning in the 1940's than it does today. Utica has to be one of the most uneducated places in the USA. It is far worse than any little town in West Virginia.
Don't confuse yourselves. Read back and see where anyone but the people defending Traitor and Crooks using the word "hipster". It's YOU comical fking losers that keep on forgetting that that's YOUR view of your rathole in the wall next to a strip club. Hippies timeless personality types you imbecile. Jesus was the ultimate maybe! Hippies are people who stand around talking all this liberal sanctimonious shit while people who actually do things and have to go fuck people up to protect the florists of the world are busy with doing shit. Not standing around planning "occupy" poetry readings and wearing Che Guevara hemp Tshirts. LEAST of all the grant and state/city welfare programs to fund your whole poseur palace and attacks on Veterans.

Do you get it now gasbags? Or do your berets and beards and alcoholism screw with the heat exchange between your dense proud skulls and your brains? What the fk is a "hipster" anyway? "Woooheee! I'm a 'Utica HIPsterrrr'!!! Did you check a theasaurus for a word that could possibly be more singularly self-pretentious? Do you abrasive pinkflag losers ever stop to look at how blatantly desperate all that low self esteem and pro bono astroturfed and self-proclaimed "civic creativity" looks to people who eat and take in real intellectuals places far away from flatland there? And who but the maggots that stand around working on feeble social skills and minor addictions in "boutique hipster wonderland" talks like that? You people can't even come up with anything but the usual off the shelf Utica-issue self hype and you talk like Donna Donovan and any number of the liberal yellow talkers that "teach" in those "high power" "high class" colleges?

So take your stupid strawman fight that insinuates anyone but you pink balloon puffers claimed anyone wandering about at T&Crook "hipster" and your big dictionary copypost and print it; tube up the paper as a funnel and shove it while you go have some "hipster" pound patchouli up your "trendy" repulsive and arrogant zenhippy ass. I have this odd feeling there's plenty of room if "BAG SQUARE" is your crowd. The only self assured heteros on the whole block starting from Tim Reed to Frank Elias is the strip club crowd!

All these bad reviews online and bad press in the news says all anyone really wants to know about Utica Coffee Bagging and Traitor & Crooks. Save that noise for the old ladies reading the OD and watching WKTV. Get your heads screwed on right and your attitudes and problems fixed before you sit around pretending you're sucking down blueberry yogurt and homohummus hotcakes at Sunlight Cafe Seattle! GTFOH with the fairydust!
Hipster Heaven

Elizabeth, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2013

Judged:

Sheldon wrote:
My goodness, Looking at the previous rant, I'd say we have a bona-fide raving maniac, nut job posting here. Maybe we should all just organize a little get together at Tailor and The Cook, just so we can piss him off some more!
I wouldn't know or care about your "unculture" orgy my man. Party like it's 1969 "hipster"! You make the DURRR! DUUURRRR DURRRR! Sound but maybe one day you and deny a word of it. At least when you flap your lobster claws like that it's funny! Do that again!

The place will be broke and so will the owner with this attitude. Opening a "restaurante" service business in Utica isn't exactly a ringing endorsement for the value of your dna. Now go clean your mangina and pretend yu found someone who GAF about you or the average talking gorillas in Utica.
Scott

Rome, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2013

Hipster Heaven wrote:
<quoted text>I wouldn't know or care about your "unculture" orgy my man. Party like it's 1969 "hipster"! You make the DURRR! DUUURRRR DURRRR! Sound but maybe one day you and deny a word of it. At least when you flap your lobster claws like that it's funny! Do that again!
The place will be broke and so will the owner with this attitude. Opening a "restaurante" service business in Utica isn't exactly a ringing endorsement for the value of your dna. Now go clean your mangina and pretend yu found someone who GAF about you or the average talking gorillas in Utica.
It seems, the lunatics have taken over the asylum. They are coming to take you away, ha ha. They are coming to take you away. To the funny farm. Where life is beautiful all the time. They are coming to take you away!
watch out for the crazies

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2013

My stomach likes the Tailor and the Cook. That's all I care about.

This guy that keeps posting negative rants about this restaurant hopefully is being monitored. Wouldn't be surprised if he ends up doing a mass shooting. Psycho.
Peter

Syracuse, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2013

watch out for the crazies wrote:
My stomach likes the Tailor and the Cook. That's all I care about.
This guy that keeps posting negative rants about this restaurant hopefully is being monitored. Wouldn't be surprised if he ends up doing a mass shooting. Psycho.
I'm confident the NSA its doing its part to keep track of this idiot! lol
2 Rich 4 Me

New Hartford, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2013

$40 for a steak?!!! Seriously?!!!!
Stan

Syracuse, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2013

2 Rich 4 Me wrote:
$40 for a steak?!!! Seriously?!!!!
Must be from an organically raised, free range cow that was fed a vegan diet of organically grown hay.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 41 - 52 of52
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

180 Users are viewing the Utica Forum right now

Search the Utica Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Forcible touching handcuffed to a dumpster? 4 min Randy 5
An ode to Rashy Riggie Boy 18 min Rashy Dave 21
Where to get wood chips in bulk (Jun '10) 23 min just passing thru 22
Dan LaBella...where is he now? 23 min Wonder 101
Amy Warney back in OCJ. 24 min nasty 47
Laughing At Utica 27 min Land of analphabetism 2
Official: Goodbye Comets 30 min horses mouth 29
comets vancouver 5 hr Canucks Hate Riggies 110
Proctor baseball 8 hr Tony 27