Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2013

Judged:

I went with friends from D.C. a couple weeks ago. Had the blue crab dumpling. Insanely good. Also we shared the scallops. Everything was fresh. Let's just say it was a restaurant I was proud to bring out of towners. Support local businesses. At the end of the day, they are the ones that care about their city. Olive Garden sure as hell doesn't.

“I'm me. Deal with it!”

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2013

Judged:

We went, it was filthy. Another Utica claim to mediocrity.
Not quite

Rome, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2013

Judged:

Feces food on a cruddy sidewalk run by an antiveteran racist slimeball legend in his own grant funded mind. The strip club next door does better business... hmmmmmm!
CatMan

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2013

Judged:

Heather knows wrote:
We went, it was filthy. Another Utica claim to mediocrity.
Thank you Ms Heather. I trust your worldly perspective. Might you please recommend an establishment or two that are suitable for enjoyment.
amy

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2013

Judged:

I love that part of Downtown. I guess they call it Baggs Square West? It's like stepping into an old photograph. Gerber's is also a cool place to go.
Ian

Durhamville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2013

Judged:

This place is an absolute dump. Terrible food, terrible service, excruciating prices. Its perfect for the sadistic masochist foodie types. Feed them some poop on a plate and they just love it. Has all the ambience of a public restroom. As for location, its right near a sleazy strip club. Yes, Bagg's Square must certainly be one of the most charming areas of Utica.
Shorpy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2013

Judged:

amy wrote:
I love that part of Downtown. I guess they call it Baggs Square West? It's like stepping into an old photograph. Gerber's is also a cool place to go.
Yeah it;s like a shorpy.com depression-era alleyway. Complete with the poor freaks stuck in the 1920s.
fn hilarious

Dallas, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2013

Judged:

A simple search on this siteplace by typing in taylor and cook will give enquiring minds an honest overlook over 200 negative comments from locals. People who gave it a shot yet were utterly dissatisfied. However the veteran bashing hiippie owner simply mocks uticans who offer any constructive criticism. The place is dirty dark and dingy.overpriced and menial in size. Try it for yourself and undoubtedly you will feel like so many others.one and done ,never again.how funny that he writes this newcthread with delicious at the end. Nice try but most people are already on to him
look it up

Dallas, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2013

Judged:

Dont take my advice simply type in taylor and cook to see what locals really think of this pothead hippie den of deceit.one and done seems to be the same mantra.never again. But hey if you like to gang with druggie hippies who are anti veterans this could be the place for you
dime bags for sale

Dallas, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2013

Judged:

Ask for a chef special 30 bucks but its dank
Abner

New Hartford, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2013

Judged:

Richard told us the food wasn't bad, it's the ventilation that sux! Smells of grease.
Annie

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2013

Judged:

December wrote:
I went with friends from D.C. a couple weeks ago. Had the blue crab dumpling. Insanely good. Also we shared the scallops. Everything was fresh. Let's just say it was a restaurant I was proud to bring out of towners. Support local businesses. At the end of the day, they are the ones that care about their city. Olive Garden sure as hell doesn't.
I had that, it was horrible, we are well traveled. Sorry but a terrible and expensive place for nothing. Must be greedy,greedy owners.Just awful and crazy prices, drink priceS for crap small awful drinks are insane.
Annie

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2013

Judged:

Abner wrote:
Richard told us the food wasn't bad, it's the ventilation that sux! Smells of grease.
Yes, Whole place smells,made me feel sick also. Go smell it.You will leave quick with your money.
James

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2013

Judged:

December wrote:
Looks like an employee wrote this! You feel robbd when you leave
Sanny

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2013

Judged:

I guess the Oneida Co. Health Dept did not agree with the owner's "rave reviews" he posts all over the web. Nasty nasty place!
Carl

Nedrow, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2013

Judged:

The biggest issues with this place are obvious. Terrible slop being hyped as "gourmet". Exhorbitant prices. High prices are okay if the food was superb, but not for what amounts to a tiny bit of what might be food, on a plate. I have to wonder if my cat would even eat any of it. The ambience is awful. There is a "greasy spoon" smell to the place. With their prices, I can't understand why they can't put in some ventilation. This place is just not worth the bother.
Jen

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2013

Judged:

You know something? These threads are malicious and defamatory. I find it outrageous that they haven't slapped you with a lawsuit yet. You are so cowardly and miserable to take to this forum to try to bring a thriving business down with lies and nonsense. EVERYONE that I know, and I mean smart, educated and well traveled individuals , live that place. How sad it must be for you to have nothing in your life but misery and unhappiness that you feel the need to do this. Grow up
Sandwich H Christ

Feeding Hills, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2013

Judged:

One of maybe 4 decent area restaurants. Upstate NYers hate it because they can't afford it. Same with places like Nola's, Ancora, Wildflowers, etc
Antiveteran Traitor- Kook

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2013

Judged:

Sandwich H Christ wrote:
One of maybe 4 decent area restaurants. Upstate NYers hate it because they can't afford it. Same with places like Nola's, Ancora, Wildflowers, etc
That's funny I can afford their food I just can't afford the effort it takes to put up with their "we're awesome" attitude.
With an attitude like this they will fail no matter what they give the hippie food away for.
oldie

Whitesboro, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2013

Judged:

The posts against this place just never let up. Someone has a personal gripe against the owners, and will do all they can to bring this place down. Believe what you read on here or go and see for yourself. I did. Everything was great! The food, the service, all exceptional! Prices are on high side but I have eaten where they are higher. If you can't afford it stay home or go to Denny 's.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Utica Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Utica People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••