Charlie's Pizza
First Prev
of 7
Next Last
Larrys Friend

New York, NY

#1 Jan 26, 2008
I will never step foot in a Charlie's Pizza ever again.
Washington Mills location is very rude.,
called North Utica spoke with Managager
supposed to have Owner call me back
It's been 55 hours now
Terrible Customer Service
Website prices do not match current prices when calling in order. They won't honor their "incorrect prices advertised online"
They (including the Owners) should read
"It's called work for a reason" by Larry Winget
Ballantyne Brae

AOL

#2 Jan 26, 2008
Wellllllll we are waiting to read what happened to you at Charlies!
Fred Sperry

Syracuse, NY

#3 Jan 26, 2008
Bad service . Bad food.. Thats It!
Larry

Syracuse, NY

#4 Jan 26, 2008
I ate good there.
Abe Lincoln

Syracuse, NY

#5 Jan 26, 2008
f6d5dyrtyu

Since: Jan 08

Canastota, NY

#6 Jan 27, 2008
I WOULD HAVE TO AGREE BAD FOOD AND BAD SERVICE.PLUS OWNER IS ARROGENT SPOILED KID.WENT THERE TWICE WILL NEVER GO BACK.
Larrys Friend

New York, NY

#8 Jan 27, 2008
Still no call from the owner....Just very bad customer service and Charilie's nephew the mgr at N. utica location assured me they didnt want to lose my business and charlie would call me.....still not call.
So I will let everyone know of my bad experience. Oh....also ...Charlien's Washington Mills was contacted to make a donation for a school function. They said No that they had given too much away ( thougth those things were "right offs " on taxes) so they went to Tony's Washington Mills who gave them 5 $20 gift certificates! GO TONY's!!!!
its me

AOL

#10 Jan 27, 2008
Larrys Friend wrote:
Still no call from the owner....Just very bad customer service and Charilie's nephew the mgr at N. utica location assured me they didnt want to lose my business and charlie would call me.....still not call.
So I will let everyone know of my bad experience. Oh....also ...Charlien's Washington Mills was contacted to make a donation for a school function. They said No that they had given too much away ( thougth those things were "right offs " on taxes) so they went to Tony's Washington Mills who gave them 5 $20 gift certificates! GO TONY's!!!!
Right offs? I have to honestly say that I have never come across so many illiterate people in my entire life. Honestly. And, in defense of Charlie's, I have to say that his food is consistently good. I've eaten there since they opened. Can't say that I've ever had a bad meal, or bad service for that matter. Maybe you're a lower-than-average tipper??
aches and pains

AOL

#11 Jan 27, 2008
UticaSux wrote:
Cant speak about the service although NoMoreArcuri has fits when you even mention the name.
The chicken parmesan is excellent there. On baked bread) They do this thing with the garlic and the butter... wow!
I know what ya mean. They do the same thing w/steak sandwich.
4cryinoutloud

AOL

#12 Jan 27, 2008
its me wrote:
<quoted text>
Right offs? I have to honestly say that I have never come across so many illiterate people in my entire life. Honestly. And, in defense of Charlie's, I have to say that his food is consistently good. I've eaten there since they opened. Can't say that I've ever had a bad meal, or bad service for that matter. Maybe you're a lower-than-average tipper??
How freaken funny! Or, maybe the perp doesn't tip at all? How do we know? It's not our concern. Maybe Charlie's is a bit "high" on their prices.
Francos

AOL

#13 Jan 27, 2008
Talk about the rise of prices! Franco's is getting terrible on their prices. Every darn week it's costing more.

Overheard a worker tell another that they have been getting more calls for SMALL pizzas. Well, who the heck can afford the larges anymore!

These junk joints have got to learn the the public is fed up & we're not gonna take it anymore and then watch & see how fast those prices lower!

Charlies/Francos/Tonys.....scr ew 'em all! Eat home!
Abe Lincoln

Syracuse, NY

#14 Jan 27, 2008
Lower than average tipper gets lower than average service? This is a recipe for disaster. Serve your customers and serve them well. Abe
Booby Dee

Syracuse, NY

#15 Jan 27, 2008
I'm in the House!
LeCirque

AOL

#16 Jan 27, 2008
never knew ya left Booby
Larrys Friend

New York, NY

#17 Jan 27, 2008
its me wrote:
<quoted text>
We are not concerned about grammer here we are....Just an FYI...I was placing a large phoned in order and the rudness started immmediatly. 1) we have a family in the area that a bunch of us took turns bringing dinner to. It was my night to provide dinner and since I also had a prior commitment that night rather than cook I called Charlies. the total was more than $40 asswipe.
Our communtiy also provided dinners for another family who suddenly lost a family member and since they had never eaten inside Charlie's I brought them there. Price is never an object for good food and atmosphere.
I never said the food was bad...no matter how good the food is ....if the service sucks I will never be back.
Larrys Boyfriend

United States

#19 Jan 27, 2008
I use to work there and guess what I did to the pizza? Here is a hint: if a women used a slice as toilet paper she would get knocked up.ROFLMAO
Larrys Boyfriend

United States

#20 Jan 27, 2008
pizza is getting more expensive to make. The cheese has gone up 3 fold. plus those ovens use mad amounts of gas. Agreed prices are getting to high but they never will be as low as they use to be.
Tayshauna

AOL

#21 Jan 27, 2008
Larrys Friend wrote:
<quoted text>
We are not concerned about grammer here we are....Just an FYI...I was placing a large phoned in order and the rudness started immmediatly. 1) we have a family in the area that a bunch of us took turns bringing dinner to. It was my night to provide dinner and since I also had a prior commitment that night rather than cook I called Charlies. the total was more than $40 asswipe.
Our communtiy also provided dinners for another family who suddenly lost a family member and since they had never eaten inside Charlie's I brought them there. Price is never an object for good food and atmosphere.
I never said the food was bad...no matter how good the food is ....if the service sucks I will never be back.
you go boyfriend!
Gimme A Break

AOL

#23 Jan 27, 2008
wouldnt make much diff. we get robbed no matter what we do!
rocco

Utica, NY

#24 Jan 27, 2008
Is he going to rebuild the store in NY Mills that was destroyed by fire? He said he was going to when they interviewed him after it happend.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Chuck Schumer abuser ? 5 min all nonsense 10
Unstable Fire Marshall 5 min the end 62
Jones wins - TRUMP loses again 8 min President Sicko 1
Traci Gigliotti 10 min Get a life 23
moore pulls ahead 12 min President Sicko 11
Par technology has massive layoff 15 min Santa 7
12 north sports bar 22 min hahaha 22
UPD pushed Bosnian to the ground 32 min KC Fan 22
Par 9 hr Sorry 69
Is the mafia still in Utica? (Jul '08) 13 hr Reney 241