A bizarre low profile Levon Wameling "missing"case..

Posted in the Utica Forum

Diana Vickery

Cortland, NY

#1 Aug 30, 2013
YES I do along with many others feel the story of missing 9 month old Levon Wameling wh his father JAVON claims was "taken" one night by an unknown soucre after he left him alone on his porch to go out back an unlock a door only to return to find is son missing..

I upon hearing this story immediately searched for updated and clear photos of the FATHER also to circulate..It was like pulling your own teeth...Even family of the child posted NO PICS OF LEVON ARE IMPORTANT..YES BUT SO ARE PICS OF THE LAST PERSON REPORTED TO HAVE BEEN WITH HOM..esp his own two week waiting father..

Someone may have seen something suspicious they wondwred about while say just passing through Utica one night..or under another unusual circumstance..PHOTOS of JEVONS face were so imporatn in that critical time frame...NOT just that bizrre focus on the child instead of the nothing the puclic got...JEVON claism hsi son was taken, kidnapped and he assited that for two weeeks himself..No one believes that BUT right now its the story thats protecting JEVON WAMELING..because his son has never been found not even a trace...Kid fell right off the face of the earth and his own father gave a two weeks dsstart to the criminal(s) probably himself ..and now ask me WHY I so angrily ? lack of police activity when the story broke..

now JEVON is a menatl psych ward..a real nut case tells us nothing..Insanity plea for a guy linked to TWO infant horrors now...BULLSHIT..

What are these claims that JEVONS father is Utica PD linked?..someone needs to settle the FACTS of those claims now..

No I am no longer in contact with the childs mother or family..there is alot to be desired there also in all of this..It's so conatined...so odd..she has no new leads BUT lots of claims as to why this should not take place or that and her contributes to it also..

Utica police hint Jevon is a suspect but nothing official yet...people wonder seriously wonder with children esp in light of hsi past links to another childs death...IS a child snatcher lose there or in the area?..OR is this for some unexplained reason one of the most inactive parental child crimes I have ever seen?

Seearches,,if JEVON murdered that child he;s no 3 months ahead of police by his bullshit kidnapping that he assited for two weeks him claims..

Has the mother attempted to sever his paretnal rights off it all yet? You know posting to her and her family is like pounding your own head..They are so anti of any negaative attention that could lash back on them off it...Well that is a harsh lesson to her about good repsonsible parenting..she needs to deal with her own reality for her sons sake regardless...I found that output from the family to be a lame cover excuse..So off the the balloon vigil and then cake and BBQ party they go thsi weekened....for the child..

BUT you can also detect in some of their posts that there is some police input influenciong their claims..and its very suspicous it's 'waste" direction idea images..."false leads" is part of the territory ..BUT you will never which leads they may have missed in this no informatin investigation..

I am just so DISGUSTED at the lack of VALUABLE public attetnion this story was given when it broke..that now sits on nothing for information..You reap what you sow..
Chaos

Utica, NY

#2 Aug 30, 2013
Welcome to 3 months ago, when everyone else realized that the father killed and got rid of the child, but there is not enough evidence to indict him.
What's next, have any breaking news about how water is wet?
Diana Vickery

Cortland, NY

#3 Aug 30, 2013
Chaos wrote:
Welcome to 3 months ago, when everyone else realized that the father killed and got rid of the child, but there is not enough evidence to indict him.
What's next, have any breaking news about how water is wet?
Sarcasm is not an acceptible way out...YES any would conclude this fromthe story..BUT the actions and reaction to it all to do not support a search fro the child based on suspicion of the father..is MY point ...The TIME frame was sso important to circulate JEVONS image..Someone saw something...Since Utica is defensive of itself all the time..
The mother comes across as positioning hrself and her well being first..She is not wiling to face controversey about herself to bring her sons image into national spotlight..and to use that podium to get JEVON the attention he desrvers from her point of view in this..If its geniune.
The child or his remains are somewhere..Did the father have tranporation..etc not hard ?? to answer..BUT for some reason UTICA has a handle on all of this and there has NOT been one single positive result from it..Just a very long dormant stage of investigation periods..or out put ..Yea I know cops know everything yet don;t anything at all and can always cvover themselves with "investigation: claims ..into what? One or maybe two pleas to the public?...No images of the last person to see the child alive..promoited any where..since he is an still am unofficial suspect..Whats all the protect JEVON hush hush down there in Utica an image to concerned outsiders looking in?
You come acorss like you have all the insight BUT your area has shown not a dam thing in 3 months off it all..You have nothing results by the methods used there...and that is all you have like it or not..its nothing to punch sarcasm on thats for sure..JEVON has outsmarted all of you so far...and it looks like he's 50 steps ahead of you now still and pulling futher into the lead every day..
Terry

New York, NY

#4 Aug 30, 2013
Dad works for upd and so called dad is a crack head.
Terrible

Utica, NY

#6 Aug 30, 2013
Diana Vickery wrote:
<quoted text>
...and it looks like he's 50 steps ahead of you now still and pulling futher into the lead every day..
Yes, what we need is an an unemployed fat woman from Oswego County to come solve this case. I bet she can find the Lindberg baby too!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who is Anne Colangelo 4 min RFA Alum 4
Koguts suing SUNY Brockport 8 min Nothing but the t... 26
Lou LaPolla Rest In Peace 10 min Nothing but the t... 9
whitesboro draft 14 min WTF 2
yanadasis closes club house 16 min Clinton knows 32
NOTRE DAME HIGH undefeated so far 20 min coach 45
Uticans Say This A lot 20 min Observer 16
Westmoreland Rd Elementary School Whitesboro - ... 2 hr Miss Beautiful 69
•••
•••