Notre Dame coach suspension

Notre Dame coach suspension

Posted in the Utica Forum

mike

Utica, NY

#1 Oct 8, 2013
What the hell is that all about? The guy is doing what any good coach would do and is punished for it? Because the whiny Nancy-boy players chose ROTC over football?? I can only imagine what these kids will do when they get into the real world and are thrown out on their asses by bosses that don't care to hear the "poor me, it's not fair!" routine.

Parents, tell your kids to toughen up and reap the consequences of what they sow.
parents

New Hartford, NY

#2 Oct 8, 2013
no one cares--notre dame sucks moose
fan

Utica, NY

#3 Oct 8, 2013
as long as they got Warmack and Bratham on the field they stand a chance. Rules state you need 11 on field so who cares who the other 9 are. I can picture Warmack and Bratham in D1. A friend of mine in the know said D1 colleges already looking at these two in multiple sports.
true enough

Utica, NY

#4 Oct 8, 2013
sister anna may wouldn't know how to run a school if it hit her on her ginormous head. she's as dumb as everyone else that teaches class there.

the catholic church doesn't want coaches exerting any discipline. you can be a pedophile. no problem. you just can't be a homosexual, you can't use birth control, and you cannot teach kids how to be responsible citizens.
Ruins

Utica, NY

#5 Oct 8, 2013
Secret life of Mr. Abraham is he don't pay his personal bills and owes many people money!
cable guy

Utica, NY

#6 Oct 8, 2013
Ruins wrote:
Secret life of Mr. Abraham is he don't pay his personal bills and owes many people money!
So? That could described 75% of people in this city.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
gabbie noble (Apr '14) 10 min sad 2
people that call the cops for fireworks!!!! (Jul '09) 33 min sad 34
how many trillions are wasted on free health care 2 hr Transparent 15
Utica 4th of July fireworks - Epic Fail 4 hr FYI 3
Drug and alcohol treatment 4 hr Meme 5
Legal "illegal" Marijuana being sold in all the... 6 hr yup 6
safety first at m.vc.c. 7 hr hey bob 2
More from around the web

Utica People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE