Utica Potholes

Clifton Park, NY

#22 Jan 4, 2014
Bill K wrote:
Voss's!
Isn't that ori skinny or is it yorkville? Doesn't matter. Fairly sure it's not whitesboro but even if it is I wouldn't say that's a plus! LOL!!!
HP Zinker

Schenectady, NY

#23 Jan 4, 2014
Bill K wrote:
Voss's!
I think I cornholed Sherrie Koopie-Ack behind Voss's one night. Or maybe it was Club Monarch... Can't recall. This would have been like 1988, I think... before she became a rug munching bull dike.
Utica Potholes

Clifton Park, NY

#24 Jan 5, 2014
They have a nice n easy. Oh wait. Not anymore. Never mind.
Utica Potholes

Clifton Park, NY

#25 Jan 5, 2014
Utica Potholes wrote:
They have a nice n easy. Oh wait. Not anymore. Never mind.
LOL!!!
julie jj

Utica, NY

#26 Jan 5, 2014
I love Whitesboro.....it's peaceful.....easy access to stores......"good" people in general.......always a few (we know who).......great village park esp. farmers market and concerts in summer...memorial day weekend field days @ St. Paul's......great library--with interesting classes.....they plow the streets....whtb fire dept......helpful neighbors....overall nice community....pleasant valley sunday...don't be envious or jealous...just move here and you will see!!!!!!!
Utica Potholes

Clifton Park, NY

#27 Jan 5, 2014
julie jj wrote:
I love Whitesboro.....it's peaceful.....easy access to stores......"good" people in general.......always a few (we know who).......great village park esp. farmers market and concerts in summer...memorial day weekend field days @ St. Paul's......great library--with interesting classes.....they plow the streets....whtb fire dept......helpful neighbors....overall nice community....pleasant valley sunday...don't be envious or jealous...just move here and you will see!!!!!!!
Wow sounds like a million places in the country except those other places aren't next to utica or have a prison. Lol
Utica Potholes

Clifton Park, NY

#28 Jan 5, 2014
Utica Potholes wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow sounds like a million places in the country except those other places aren't next to utica or have a prison. Lol
ROFL!!!
fred

Clinton, NY

#29 Jan 5, 2014
Uticas Blank Stare wrote:
Ok. So we have a prison next to the school and a good fire department so far. Anything else?
incompetant cops for sure.
Utica Potholes

Clifton Park, NY

#30 Jan 5, 2014
fred wrote:
<quoted text>incompetant cops for sure.
Ok. Let's add incompetent cops to the list. LOL!!!
Utica Potholes

Clifton Park, NY

#31 Jan 6, 2014
Anything else? Anyone?
Whitesboro White Trash

Clifton Park, NY

#32 Jan 6, 2014
They did have Scotty's go carts. That was cool. But that's gone too. LOL!!!
Whitesboro White Trash

Clifton Park, NY

#33 Jan 6, 2014
Whitesboro has the small shopping plaza with Franco's pizza in it. Thats cool I guess.
hockey player

Utica, NY

#34 Jan 6, 2014
Bennu Cafe
Joker

United States

#35 Jan 6, 2014
I believe Voss's is yorkville, and the old Scotty's go carts is Whitestown and Oriskany is to the west side of Whitesboro and the prison is in Marcy if y'all want to get technical.. But Yorkville, Whitesboro and Oriskany are all within the town of Whtestown... At least if you guys are gonna slam the whole dump of an area get the geographic locations right...

So basically route 69 steakhouse east to saquoit creek is Whitesboro from there to west Utica is Yorkville to the west of rt 69 steakhouse is oriskany...
soul brotha

Southbridge, MA

#36 Jan 6, 2014
Uticas Blank Stare wrote:
Anyone? I mean the prison is conveniently located right next to the school so that's good. Lol
They should charge the state to make an underground tunnel. God knows those inmates wouldn't mind some fresh buns Monday-Friday
Whitesboro White Trash

Clifton Park, NY

#37 Jan 6, 2014
Joker wrote:
I believe Voss's is yorkville, and the old Scotty's go carts is Whitestown and Oriskany is to the west side of Whitesboro and the prison is in Marcy if y'all want to get technical.. But Yorkville, Whitesboro and Oriskany are all within the town of Whtestown... At least if you guys are gonna slam the whole dump of an area get the geographic locations right...
So basically route 69 steakhouse east to saquoit creek is Whitesboro from there to west Utica is Yorkville to the west of rt 69 steakhouse is oriskany...
Last time I checked the whitesboro high school is in Marcy correct?
Awesome

Selkirk, NY

#38 Jan 7, 2014
Their fire dept is simply awesome. The best in the county!!!
levy rider

Utica, NY

#39 Jan 7, 2014
Its not Utica.
levy rider

Utica, NY

#40 Jan 7, 2014
FYI Whitesboro Fire department is NOT the best in the county.
Whitesboro White Trash

Clifton Park, NY

#41 Jan 7, 2014
They have a rite aid. That's cool. lol!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Columbia 21 min russ bianco 3
CNY Mom Prom 35 min kissmyazz 3
gillmore village scumbags 45 min will be watching 1
state testing 46 min deux 68
Risk Management 1 hr Hello Angels 6
Window Tinting? 1 hr lala 2
watsamatafayou 2 hr Taxpayers 1
WKTV-Smith 10 hr Muncher 16
Carbone auto group 15 hr Carboneya 21
How Much Does H & R Block charge To Do Your Taxes (Jan '09) 20 hr Janet 632