Reasons Why Whitesboro Is Great

Posted in the Utica Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Uticas Blank Stare

Stillwater, NY

#1 Dec 26, 2013
Anyone? I mean the prison is conveniently located right next to the school so that's good. Lol
Cliffy

Gouverneur, NY

#2 Dec 26, 2013
Uticas Blank Stare wrote:
Anyone? I mean the prison is conveniently located right next to the school so that's good. Lol
C'mon Clifford not this same old lame routine. Nothing better than your freakish hate filled obsessions? More comments and lies about threats and counsel? No? Then bllllllloooooooowwwwww meeeeee moron! Lolololol!!!
Uticas Blank Stare

Stillwater, NY

#3 Dec 26, 2013
So no one has anything?
Dave smithy

Little Falls, NY

#4 Dec 26, 2013
Well the fire dept is very awesome. Only outdone by the NYM FD.
Uticas Blank Stare

Stillwater, NY

#6 Dec 27, 2013
Ok. So we have a prison next to the school and a good fire department so far. Anything else?
yes

Whitesboro, NY

#7 Dec 27, 2013
best coaches at every level in sports
boro bliss

Little Falls, NY

#8 Dec 27, 2013
Their africans walk on the sidewalks for right now.
Vote Patty

Herkimer, NY

#9 Dec 27, 2013
They have Patty O'Connor in the wings for Mayor! Go Patty!!!!!!!!!!
KKKKKKKKKO

Utica, NY

#10 Dec 27, 2013
ITS GREAT BECAUSE I LIVE THERE
Dave Smith

Gouverneur, NY

#11 Dec 27, 2013
It's great because I don't live there.
Non Truth

United States

#12 Dec 30, 2013
Been to whitesboro. Pretty much a hole.
VotePatty

Herkimer, NY

#13 Dec 30, 2013
Whitesboro will be great once Patty O'Connor becomes Mayor. He is larger than life. Hopefully that cop from Yorkville will leave him alone so he can run his campaign properly. You will be shaking in your boots Cop once Patty is the BOSS. Don't try to slam him either or you will get some bad publicity out of the deal. Your jealous because he is good looking and very smart. A social dynamo if you ask me. Go Patty Go!!!!
Utica Potholes

Clifton Park, NY

#14 Jan 4, 2014
Ok. So we have a prison next to the school and a good fire department so far. Anything else?
I guess there was nothing else. Lol
Utica Potholes

Clifton Park, NY

#15 Jan 4, 2014
2 more hours and all they have is a prison next to a school and the second best fire department in that area. Nothing else? Really? Lol
Flap

Gouverneur, NY

#16 Jan 4, 2014
Utica Potholes wrote:
2 more hours and all they have is a prison next to a school and the second best fire department in that area. Nothing else? Really? Lol
DS1119 flap!
Utica Potholes

Clifton Park, NY

#17 Jan 4, 2014
Utica Potholes wrote:
I was really hoping the piece of trash from whitesboro could contribute at least one thing but even he's speechless! LOL!!!
Flap

Gouverneur, NY

#18 Jan 4, 2014
Utica Potholes wrote:
<quoted text>
I was really hoping the piece of trash from whitesboro could contribute at least one thing but even he's speechless! LOL!!!
Clifford's a flapper tonight!!!
Utica Potholes

Clifton Park, NY

#19 Jan 4, 2014
Utica Potholes wrote:
<quoted text>
Not one thing!!! LOL!!!
Bill K

Utica, NY

#20 Jan 4, 2014
Voss's!
HP Zinker

Schenectady, NY

#21 Jan 4, 2014
When I was in Felicia Dowell's bedroom, sliding my beefsteak in between her DD cup juggs while her parents were on the other side of the wall watching TV - Whitesboro was pretty great...
----------
THEN she porked out and I had to dump her. It was costing me a fortune to take her to Pizza Hut!

She order TWO pies, just for herself: with Italian Sausage, Pepperoni, Beef, Pork Sausage, Ham, Bacon, Chicken, Green Pepper, Red Onion, Mushroom, Sliced JalapeƱos, Banana Peppers, Olives,Tomatoes and Anchovies.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Comets schedule is out 15 min Question 4
Rachel WKTV 18 min Kelly 1
Affair outside bennu in whitesboro 19 min Show her 10
Keven gottlieb 41 min Sooverit 1
State test results 50 min Community Advocate 9
kristen drama queen copeland (Sep '14) 1 hr eric 24
Amanda from Lukins??? 1 hr funny 2
Name A Hillary Clinton Accomplishment 2 hr Empty Pantsuit 30
Sam wessing 3 hr dee 28
Biggest RAT in ufd 3 hr Got your 6 29