Whitesboro Skanks
First Prev
of 6
Next Last
Get real

Syracuse, NY

#115 May 17, 2009
It goes on everywhere. This is only the result of a larger problem we have in our society. Hey there "please" you can't tag one community.
I went to Wboro many, many years ago and there was 1 girl who got pregnant- is still married to the dad and still a great person.
It happens more now despite the fact that birth control is so easy to obtain.
Sign of the times:
Love it, change it, or shut the he11 up you perfect A-hole
uadicklesswonder

Walnut Grove, CA

#116 May 17, 2009
the trouble with whitesboro is that they are mostly inbred that live there and they keep inbreeding. bayliss ave is a prime example of a whitesboro idiot.
was whitesboro

Cazenovia, NY

#117 May 17, 2009
i went to whitesboro the stuff that went on there ,i remember police searching through lockers for drugs several times in jr&sr high.when i went there , there were alot of kids who couldn't even spell and passed the grade because they were either on the football team or some sort of sport,lets face it whitesboro school loves there sports.i didn't care for alot of the teachers who taught there i saw some of them being very violent to the kids .i've seen a social study teach squeeze some kids throat another use to throw erasers at you and my sister said that the gym teacher use to come into the lockers when they were changing.But i'm sure all schools are the same they all have problems,wheather it's the kids the teachers the parents no one is perfect and some of us just go through more than others.
Tandy

East Syracuse, NY

#118 May 17, 2009
It's an old story in blacksboro: The parents were too busy "doing me" and forgetting their kids. Money replaced love.

Now all you have are white hoes trying to out-do one another with who screws the biggest blackest most worthless piece of garbage.
Question: They are attracted to the dark side thinking that all these "hard" thugs are so tough. The question is...

If your choice of man is worthless, unable to work or even spell... then I guess they're not all that capable or "hard" to begin with is he? LOL! I love seeing these young bucks walking that tilted walk and talking all that shhht when we know in 10 years they'll be dead, imprisoned, or no longer able to attract these ignorant bitches whoo feed on their auras. It's kinda like watching a gang of idiots fool themselves.

How fitting that Whitesboro St. in Utica is FULL of fat ignorant white ghetto mamas. A path that connects the white hoe breeding grounds to the Ghetto they think they need so badly. You can see all the ex-hotties there on their porches with their mulatto kids on welfare. Whitesboro hos are great to watch if you believe in karma. When they're young and cute they have something to say about EVERYONE. 8 years on they're all fat, poor and busted.

Honest. Why do these goldiggin hoes bed down with sambo when they can SEE the rsults on every porch in cornhill? I'll tell you. They KNOW they can't spell and work so they panic and try to hook up with losers that are niqqurrich by *selling* their pussies in return for *affection*.

I love it as an example to show my kids. You wanna go fk some scumbag well then expect to be a worthless scumbag when they get done with you.
Lay there and spread your ho legs so some scumbag makes you feel wanted.
Typical Whitesboro girl.......

No self esteem due to worthlessness.
Hateful and mean toward parents.
Gossip all day, gossip all night.
1 or 2 kids from black or wiggur daddys
Welfare as a way of life.
Constant, I say CONSTANT drama.
Illiterate.
Minimum wage jobs.
Custody fights and family backstabbing.
Bratty, spoiled half breed kids.
Baby's dad left long ago cuz he can't handle their endless demands and "gimme gimme" attitude.

Ahhh they all wish they were 16 again lol!

You all deserve what you got so don't cry WBoro hos!
Ho O Rama

Chicago Heights, IL

#119 May 17, 2009
Admitting you live in whitesboro is the kiss of death. I know slut after slut from there that didn't amount to anything but walking cumdumps for getto rats! When you're a wboro girl, get used to using your vagina as a credit card!!!!
A Tax Payer

Ithaca, NY

#120 May 18, 2009
Dont blame it all on the parents...kids are in school (most of them) a large portion of time...put the blame on the administration...the do nothing turn our back to problems school board and the teachers, coaches...who by the way tell there kids they can get away with anything and the school principal...THIS SCHOOL DISTRICT NEEDS A CHANGE>>>NOW!!!!!!!!! !
GET A LIFE

Jamesville, NY

#121 May 18, 2009
really you people have nothing better to talk about then people from whitesboro. Get a life. people are going to live the way they want and no one is going to change them. get over it if you dont like them then ignore them and stay out of there life. if they want to be with a black guy/or girl then who cares. get otta there life and consentrate on your own because im sure yours aren't any better. that is half the problem around here YOUR all in everyones buissnes.WHO CARES!!!!!!!!!!
Sarah

East Syracuse, NY

#122 May 18, 2009
GET A LIFE wrote:
really you people have nothing better to talk about then people from whitesboro. Get a life. people are going to live the way they want and no one is going to change them. get over it if you dont like them then ignore them and stay out of there life. if they want to be with a black guy/or girl then who cares. get otta there life and consentrate on your own because im sure yours aren't any better. that is half the problem around here YOUR all in everyones buissnes.WHO CARES!!!!!!!!!!
LMAO!! YOU MUST be from Whitesboro!! Learn to spell!
noj

New York, NY

#123 May 20, 2009
The world needs more ho's, like we need more ditchdiggers...
Truth Seeker

New York, NY

#124 May 20, 2009
This blog has nothing to do with Proctor. Keep those kids out of it. All the areas districts have problems. Some just make the paper more often. As for the young ladies with no self esteem and too many boy friends, they are everywhere. It's not self worth, it's too much self worth. They love themselves and only themselves. They truly believe that they do not have to listen to anyone, and they have no idea how to take resposibility for their decisions. " "No one will tell me what to do or how to act" mentality. This girls and boys are in all the schools.
wboro chick

Manlius, NY

#125 Jun 24, 2009
uticas bitty wrote:
<quoted text>
put on meds or reality check? bet yur daughters a whitesboro slut. right? yea thats what i thought. anything that happens in whitesboro is put on hush but immediatley if something goes down in proctor its all over. whitesboro is filled with a bunch of stuck up bitches and guys who think they're the best for sleeping with this bitch and that bitch. yur a slut hunny. so you need the reality check.=]
really?! bitch really?! your not helping your case by making utica look like your not all ghetto and trashy
vinnyp1

United States

#127 May 25, 2014
kids arent taught respect in general anymore all over. everybody think their a tough guy and everybody advertises their lives on facebook like theyre movie stars. its a culture of wannabees and appearances. its just all the more disturbing that a middle class school district would end up with half the kids trying to live up to some gangsta image one minute and begging mom and dad for money the next. when people start being real again all this bs will stop. everybdies chasing the wrong goals and its become a culture of braggers and fake ass people trying to live up to an image that is fng laughable. one
Just the facts

Madison, NY

#128 May 26, 2014
Sarah wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO!! YOU MUST be from Whitesboro!! Learn to spell!
Sarah, how our love child be? Once you were transferred to the prison in Auburn, we can't be having that slut time you like so much! Hurry up and get paroled and we will make another baby to add to the 6 you have already! Only this kid and our other kid will have something none of the others has, the same daddy.
hmmm

Whitesboro, NY

#129 May 28, 2014
vinnyp1 wrote:
kids arent taught respect in general anymore all over. everybody think their a tough guy and everybody advertises their lives on facebook like theyre movie stars. its a culture of wannabees and appearances. its just all the more disturbing that a middle class school district would end up with half the kids trying to live up to some gangsta image one minute and begging mom and dad for money the next. when people start being real again all this bs will stop. everybdies chasing the wrong goals and its become a culture of braggers and fake ass people trying to live up to an image that is fng laughable. one
your right, now stop kissing up to all the coaches to talk to your sons coach so he can pitch all the time. He isn't a good athlete ok Bob!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
New hartford is the new east utica 27 min Raped by blacks 108
Meet Utica's "Citybillies"! Ignorant CNY Mounta... 30 min Be nice 9
c h e a t 1 hr Sad sorry life yo... 13
Utica Comettes, Like or Dislike 1 hr Lindseys fat CORPSE 290
Utica Comets' AUDIT & Rob "SmacKelly" Esche. PO... 2 hr Lindseys fat CORPSE 7
Foxconn admits Utica Nano is a joke! 2 hr T Lindseys fat CO... 3
WHY Utica is a rustbelt poverty hole of FAIL. 2 hr Nano has FAILED lol 24
How Much Does H & R Block charge To Do Your Taxes (Jan '09) 2 hr Nano has FAILED lol 922
Utica Comet's Esche almost arrested 4 slapping ... 4 hr Nano was a failure 34

Utica Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Utica Mortgages