Whitesboro Skanks
First Prev
of 6
Next Last
Shayla

New York, NY

#1 Nov 16, 2008
The place is FULL of ignorant dropout hos with illigit kids and HUGE entitlement complexes. Tell us your stories!!
Go Get Your GED

Tully, NY

#2 Nov 16, 2008
You must be confusing them with your fellow Proctor dropouts. You wish you went to a school with a success rate such as Whitesboro.
wow

Rome, NY

#3 Nov 16, 2008
Shayla wrote:
The place is FULL of ignorant dropout hos with illigit kids and HUGE entitlement complexes. Tell us your stories!!
That's the attitudes with most young ones today (and alot of adults too) entitlement ave is where they are from
its a shame

United States

#4 Nov 16, 2008
whitesboro has a very good school system...too bad the parents cant get their kids to concentrate on anything other than their social lives!!!
Gregg

New York, NY

#5 Nov 16, 2008
This is an interesting subject actually! I won't hire anyone from "wboro" when they apply here. The schools teach them to talk ebonics?

"YO! SON! My baby dad gotz a fineass whip yo! WOOOOOHOOO!"

No job for you you ignorant scum.

I'm sure they get all the good jobs talking like that! 90% of the chicks from there are so ghetto it's sickening. They think they all deserve to be treated like princesses and end up miserable and with 3 black babies because they're so ignorant. They talk about eachother all the time soooo atractive! That school doesn't tach them anything except wigger networking for scumbags. No respect, I know two hos that are so nasty and rotten to their own mother it's disgusting to fkn look at them.

Let me be perfectly clear: At proctor you expect to see some ghettoite wannabees, in Whitesbro they,re a joke. Who the fk would hire these dumb fks?

Most of those gutter pigs are worthless from the hipline up! It's one thing to be ignorant, its another when you walk around like you're some "diva"! What a laugh!
Shayla

New York, NY

#6 Nov 16, 2008
Go Get Your GED wrote:
You must be confusing them with your fellow Proctor dropouts. You wish you went to a school with a success rate such as Whitesboro.
Uhhh, WRONG! LOLOLOLOL!!! Unlike 80% of the people in whitesboro I graduated from a respectable high school where "GED" did nothing but make you a fkn EMBARRASSMENT, then on to college, and not some SUNY. My classmates are all over the country mostly doing very well. How sad that a GED is considered a viable educational option or, even worse.. "success" around here!

So now that your first wimpy line of defense is gone what say you now whitesboro ignorant scum? "YO?"
Deanna

AOL

#7 Nov 16, 2008
I give credit to anyone that dropped outta HS & then went on to get their GED. At least they want to better themselves.

You sound like your full of yourself.
whitesboro grad

AOL

#9 Nov 16, 2008
Shayla, sounds like you're a little jealous of whitesboro girls!! Any of these "ho's" with "illigt" kids probably didnt grow up in whitesboro they were probably brought here from utica........lots of rental property in the village and hey welfare pays no matter if you live in utica or whitesboro! And Greg I wish you would say what business you have so I make sure I never go there!! For you to say you dont hire any one from Whitesboro shows what an ignorant moron you are!!!! You sound like a real Utica joke!!

Since: Nov 08

Manlius, NY

#10 Nov 16, 2008
Hey Gregg, it's lunchtime..want to go for a walk??
Riverside

Manlius, NY

#11 Nov 16, 2008
Whitesboro has had some issues for a while but they are not put under a microscope as other area schools are especially Utica.I won't get specific as I am not trying to hurt anyones feelings.I as Gregg have had the opportunity to hire locally and have found that Proctor students have been better employees than Whitesboro ones. I have narrowed it down to a level of respect. The W"boro kids have less of it. There are exceptions but ask any one who knows and you will tell you.
The few whitesboro schooled adults I have met have not impressed me either.
Gregg

New York, NY

#12 Nov 16, 2008
whitesboro grad wrote:
Shayla, sounds like you're a little jealous of whitesboro girls!! Any of these "ho's" with "illigt" kids probably didnt grow up in whitesboro they were probably brought here from utica........lots of rental property in the village and hey welfare pays no matter if you live in utica or whitesboro! And Greg I wish you would say what business you have so I make sure I never go there!! For you to say you dont hire any one from Whitesboro shows what an ignorant moron you are!!!! You sound like a real Utica joke!!
No its why I have stayed in business for so long thank you.
It boils down to: People who talk like ghetto wiggers are ALWAYS worthless. You never realise how your spoken words show your class to people.

PEOPLE WITH MONEY TO SPEND in my business are almost always college educated and respectful. This caught my eye because I have fired three of the little whitesboro hos because as soon as they open their big mouths you can tell they're uneducated and stupid. People like to be around alike people, and educated people find them crass loud and ignorant.

Therefore, I don't allow my wealthy customers to hang out with plain as day ignorant morons with no future. Show me someone from whitesboro that doesn't talk like they think they're from Brooklyn and I'll show you someone who graduated school before rikky lake and jerry springer became babysitters for millions of latchkey kids. Most of them don't know ANYTHING except how to consume, act like and drag their parents down I've seen it a few times. What about the fight in whitesboro? Nice kids! Many can't even read above a 6th grade level, much less hold a job at an insurance company or something 'upscale'. They're more concerned with looking like wiggers for self-esteem.

For shame I used to think. In ten years in business I learned my lessons about hiring whitesboro trash.{As you may have guessed my business is near the border there} These days I feel fortunate to have learned my lesson and laugh about it= DONT HIRE PEOPLE WHO CLEARLY TALK LIKE WIGGER SCUM IT REPELLS PEOPLE WITH MONEY, AND A FUTURE!
Interesting subject! I blame the parents and the stellar educational system.
G Howe

New York, NY

#13 Nov 17, 2008
Here is the guy that all the Whitesboro girls are going for..

http://www.wktv.com/news/local/34573714.html

It is true that Whitesboro has a relly big number of "wiggers" who think these scumbags are the solution to all their lazy habbits and nasty social skills. Every Whitesboro douchebag has a few of these thugs in their lives to seal their fate. I think those whores should be publicly shamed.
crystall

Boise, ID

#15 Nov 17, 2008
decent educated blacks cringe when blacks talk like a holes and silly white scum wiggers ape them. wtf is their problem? did their mamas drop them on their heads too often?
Kevin G

New York, NY

#16 Nov 23, 2008
I think just about ALL the chicks in Whitesboro are hoes looking for black rod. They don't have any self respect or self esteem so they buy the lie thinking that some stupid nixxer will make their lives more exciting. In no time, their lives are exciting alright! That school system and the parents ignored a whole generation of wiggers who now live on welfare and are the joke of the town. No one will ever look at them again. The "dudes" all became Nice&Easy clerks and the "chicks" all sit around and talk Sh!Xt about eachother. There's not a speck of class left in the place. It's gotten so bad that if I even HEAR someone is from whitesboro I just alugh and ignore them.

Since: Nov 08

Manlius, NY

#17 Nov 23, 2008
kevin G you are sooo right!
Kevin G

New York, NY

#18 Nov 23, 2008
Dame Deville wrote:
kevin G you are sooo right!
Soory but it's true. I know LOTS of young women from whitesboro that are "damaged goods". 5 years ago when I knew them they were always talking themselves up, and talking about everyone else was "scum"! but Oh how times have changed! Now they soak off their parents and drag the whole place down. At the same time ALL the guys I know from there that went to school to be engineers and REAL men would never even tal to them now. They're all fat with illigit kids and broke sucking mommy for money. How sweet justice can be!! We laugh while they reap the rewards of being sell-outs. I know a couple of sisters that are so fkkin nasty to their poor mother you'd want to punch their lights out yet the mother is REALLY stupid and just keeps giving the two hoes money even though she's now flat broke.
They used to have their own cars but their spending habits and self-entitlement ran them pennyless: The cable the phone and insurance companies won't even DEAL with these two so they just use mom's car (destroying it) now to ride the thugz around. They used to be two "princesses" and acted like everyone was below them, now they're on WICK and welfare and their phones only ring for booty calls!
I told the mom that it's too bad, there's no high paid men in their futures who'd want to take care of a bunch of illigit malado babies! She didn't like that!
Hydro

Boise, ID

#19 Nov 23, 2008
they put up with black rod JUST to get drugs. only blacks think they are good lovers. it is a myth. it is the DRUGS!
Kevin G wrote:
I think just about ALL the chicks in Whitesboro are hoes looking for black rod. They don't have any self respect or self esteem so they buy the lie thinking that some stupid nixxer will make their lives more exciting. In no time, their lives are exciting alright! That school system and the parents ignored a whole generation of wiggers who now live on welfare and are the joke of the town. No one will ever look at them again. The "dudes" all became Nice&Easy clerks and the "chicks" all sit around and talk Sh!Xt about eachother. There's not a speck of class left in the place. It's gotten so bad that if I even HEAR someone is from whitesboro I just alugh and ignore them.
HAHA

United States

#20 Nov 23, 2008
Whitesboro can not be compared to Proctor. Whitesboro is full of clean intellegent people that come from succuessful families..Proctor on the other hand is just ghetto and i know for a fact the dropout rate is much higher.. sluts are everywhere...but how many girls are pregnant in Whitesboro high school???
HAHA

United States

#21 Nov 23, 2008
oh and the wiggers and scumbags are coming from schools like proctor...thanks but no thanks...stay where you belong.
Kevin G

New York, NY

#22 Nov 23, 2008
Who compares any of them? We're talking about WHITESBORO, where there's VERY FEW clean and educated students anymore. Anothe poster here was right they must teach them hes "ebonics" no one will support those wigger bitchez. At least in Proctor you EXPECT to see some crap in Whitesboro they like to pretend they're "thug" and can't even get their GEDs. Puhleeze! The toiwn has a name for raising ignorant white whores that want to fck nixxers. Five years on they're all ghetto scum on welfare. It's ahppened HUNDREDS of times end of story! Want the names too?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
mariopass HOMOSEXUAL VOICE ON KEELER CRYING UPD 1 min Mario busted 3
Should ultra-racist Uticans be jailed? 1 min MarioPass OWNED F... 17
VertuccI/Hanna fued 5 min MarioPass OWNED F... 30
No Batman Costume For Utica! 13 min More more 6
I hope you remember 26 min iwtktty 22
fat SOWBOONS SHEAPES STARVES SEVERAL #S OF PUPP... 28 min MarioPass TMPD 60
Utica ridiculed on NATIONAL TV! OWN IT! 28 min GLOOTICAS Maximus 39
Family court race 3 hr Democrat 33
nh football coach 7 hr nah 35

Utica Jobs