Chris Gordon
First Prev
of 8
Next Last
Rocket man

New Hartford, NY

#148 Aug 28, 2013
Thanks I thought they both were running.

Since: May 13

Somerville, MA

#149 Aug 31, 2013
Looooserrrtr
MoVa315

Alpharetta, GA

#150 Sep 10, 2013
Both Dave and Chris Gordon are running. Chris was arrested for robbery and writing bad checks. He is also into other illegal activities. Frank Tallarino and Frank Vercesa and his wife found out he doesn't have a job and asked him to run. The agreement wad he would vote their way. Vescera and Tallarino are scum bags. I worked with Dave Gordon and he is a snake. Nice to your face and stabs you in the back.
Larry

Alpharetta, GA

#151 Sep 10, 2013
Dave Gordon can't keep a job in private industry. He keeps getting fired
rumor mill

Utica, NY

#152 Sep 10, 2013
Larry wrote:
Dave Gordon can't keep a job in private industry. He keeps getting fired
Truffffh!
Disgusted

Utica, NY

#153 Sep 11, 2013
vegasbaby wrote:
Exactly how many kids has chris fathered. I know of three. Is there more?
Are you Serious?

Since: May 13

Woburn, MA

#154 Sep 12, 2013
Now really what kind of example could chris possibly be capable of setting? I think its a joke
Just a guy

Roslindale, MA

#155 Apr 12, 2016
lol wrote:
What kind of so called "15 year" nurse posts this? Its also pretty clear you have never been to church because I'm sure you would know God hurts no one. Boy do I feel sorry for dazz when this Guy catches up to you. Hope God can save you before its to late. You should probably try hiding, your obviously 1 of his ex's trying to say bad things about sick people. You know if this person does have leukemia, I would be afraid to say things like this knowing 1 is about to die. Your life maybe short too. Just a thought you should keep in mind, cause hey, you never know who could IP addresses off this site. The right $$ buys anything now days.
YOUR SO STUPID!! SHE DIDNT DO ANYTHING YOUR BEING A SCUMBAG. OBVIOUSELY A FRIEND OF CHRIS. ALTHOUGH ITS BEEN A FEW YEARS SO CHRIS PROBABLY LIED TO YOU OR ROBBED YOU BY NOW. OR YOU NIGHT EVEN BE CHRIS. SICK OR NOT IT DOESNT EXCUSE HIM FROM HIS ACTIONS. NOW ITS 2016 AND HES IN JAIL FOR IT ALL. IVE KNOWN ALOT OF SCUMS IN MY LIFE AND HES BY FAR THE BIGGEST ONE. I KNOW HIM BETTER AND LONGER THAN ALL OF YOU. I DONT CARE WHAT U HAVE TO SAY. I GUARENTEE YOU I WONT EVEN READ IT. GOODBYE
Just a guy

Roslindale, MA

#156 Apr 12, 2016
Chris Gordon is hated by a lot of people. he has lived his whole life about his whole life to a whole lot of people!he is honestly the biggest scammer I've ever known. And I know him well. What he has been doing to people is sick. A good person would never do that. It wasn't one or two people it was hundreds of people. Maybe thousands. was he said yes he had leukemia yes. He chose to leave the hospital without doing further tests because he needed to get back to the bars and drink. he has had sex with underage girls. He has children he is ashamed of. He is sitting in jail right now knowing exactly why he's there. For his sake I hope that it changes him. If he lives long enough to get out I hope he becomes a better person. I won't even post on here what he did to me. But I will say it was the grimy as thing anyone's ever done. I know his family well. They feel the same way as everyone else does about him. I know his cousin. He is one of the best guys I know. He is kind and honest and has helped a lot of people. Never in his life would he do anyone wrong. Chris shit on him so bad it's disgusting. he did him so wrong. Families just don't do that to each other. I had to stop him from going on that boat and breaking his neck. I was there the day he did what he did and he never even responded to him because real people don't play games and send messages like children. he is lucky I made him realize that he is the one that would have been in trouble for beating the shit out of Chris and this man doesn't need that kind of trouble in his life because he is a good man. I know somebody in OC J right now he is there for a DWI. his father died and he was so upset he got drunk and drove and now he is paying for it. it's a terrible thing really. but he told me that Chris is in there lying about his whole life. you would think he would learn his lesson by going to jail but he's in there being the same guy he was on the street. he is a pure 100% grade a loser. he still $500 from a friend of mine. She is a great woman a foster parent does so much for this community and Chris robbed her. God May judge him now
Lol

Utica, NY

#157 Apr 12, 2016
Chris Gordon rapes young girls and doesn't take care of his own 4 kids he is a scumbag
Lolmyazz

Rome, NY

#158 Apr 14, 2016
Anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>Another FYI---it is freedom of SPEECH. Not SPEACH. Looks like u r the uneducated one.
Are you a freaking grammar teacher or something? &#128512;
Hopeful

Albany, NY

#159 Apr 14, 2016
Bad

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
So I Was In Home Depot 5 min Charlie Tuna 2
So I Was In Lowes 7 min Illegal liberal POS 72
Why Are Dems Always Angry? 22 min Whitesboro loser 12
What's the latest on Remington Arms? 23 min Nancy Pelosi 6
Women's march results 24 min The Truth 7
Kim Strong And The Pitbulls 27 min Taxpayer 12
men inner thigh bruising (Sep '14) 30 min Curious 17
WIBX is an absolute joke 43 min Cover Pelosi 39
Piazza k9 services 1 hr Rach 84
Yorville fire. Wktv. Wow!! 1 hr Zipline 43