Chris Gordon
Anonymous

United States

#107 Nov 13, 2012
Because he playes and lied to me. That's just how he is.
honest

United States

#108 Nov 13, 2012
www.GetvipNews[dot]com/Chris-G ordon
Yucky

United States

#109 Nov 13, 2012
Don't you think you got your point across and now you are crossing the line a tad bit? You Msdazzle have no brain smarts.
Anonymous

United States

#110 Nov 13, 2012
Yucky wrote:
Don't you think you got your point across and now you are crossing the line a tad bit? You Msdazzle have no brain smarts.
:P who asked u yukkkyyyy?
Yucky

United States

#111 Nov 13, 2012
Nobody asked me anything it's just clear as day you have no smarts what so ever. Showing how mature you are!
lol

Whitesboro, NY

#112 Nov 13, 2012
Its pretty clear your point has not been taken by others cause you still have yet said what chris gordon has done to you.. and I'm sure I know why, because if he did read this and seen or knew who you are he would expose you on all of your lies, and your attempt to SLANDER, STALK, and HARASS him.. I'm whiling to bet being the LOW-life that you are that if he did know who you are that this site would get WAY more hits on how scummy you are, or even your family really is.. Its obvious you or someone you are related to dated this guy.. and I'm sure she was fake like just about every girl I've ever seen him with, so just cut your losses and move on.. I'm sure you or any skank bag your related to that posts on this site is only looking for 1 thing... attention!!! so just go back to your welfare, medicaid collecting ass and stop going to our local libraries and abusing the WiFi..
Anonymous

United States

#113 Nov 13, 2012
lol wrote:
Its pretty clear your point has not been taken by others cause you still have yet said what chris gordon has done to you.. and I'm sure I know why, because if he did read this and seen or knew who you are he would expose you on all of your lies, and your attempt to SLANDER, STALK, and HARASS him.. I'm whiling to bet being the LOW-life that you are that if he did know who you are that this site would get WAY more hits on how scummy you are, or even your family really is.. Its obvious you or someone you are related to dated this guy.. and I'm sure she was fake like just about every girl I've ever seen him with, so just cut your losses and move on.. I'm sure you or any skank bag your related to that posts on this site is only looking for 1 thing... attention!!! so just go back to your welfare, medicaid collecting ass and stop going to our local libraries and abusing the WiFi..
First off let's get one thing str8----i work for a living. Chris does not. So please stop defending REAL SCUM. Second of all---it is WILLING. Not WHILING. Please go back to school for your GED because with misspelling of simple words like that--noone will hire u (no hunny not even APAC or McDonalds.(Ok MAYBE that was a lie) third thing how many times do I have to say that I wasn't involved in a sexual way w chris--i have heard of the "lack of manhood" besides that just isn't my type (on so many levels) 4th off---again, I can say whatever I damn well please. I speak the truth. Once a scum always a scum and you can't stop me from warning others of the hazardous person chris gordon. Thanks.
lol

Whitesboro, NY

#114 Nov 14, 2012
well it only goes to show here who the real SCUM is... you act like your "Miss innocent" lol I bet you have MORE skeletons in your closet than Mr. Gordon... Thats why a complete LOSER like your--self is on here... Your a piece of sh*t! you warned about nothing, the only thing you have done is pissed a lot of people off... So if I were you, you might wanna NOT brag to your friends about how you write things about this guy on topix, because all of his friends know about this and I'm sure while you type away lies you might wanna understand there are a lot more powerful people looking for you.... The outcome of your HARASSMENT, SLANDER, STALKING, will NOT go ignored..
Anonymous

United States

#115 Nov 14, 2012
lol wrote:
well it only goes to show here who the real SCUM is... you act like your "Miss innocent" lol I bet you have MORE skeletons in your closet than Mr. Gordon... Thats why a complete LOSER like your--self is on here... Your a piece of sh*t! you warned about nothing, the only thing you have done is pissed a lot of people off... So if I were you, you might wanna NOT brag to your friends about how you write things about this guy on topix, because all of his friends know about this and I'm sure while you type away lies you might wanna understand there are a lot more powerful people looking for you.... The outcome of your HARASSMENT, SLANDER, STALKING, will NOT go ignored..
I do not go around trying to freeeak ppl over. U read the above comments from others who have spoken up. Ppl who he's worked with ppl who know him and ppl who know what he is about. He has messed w so many ppl he has no idea which is which. He has done shitty to lot of ppl. Not just me.
trampy

Boston, MA

#116 Nov 14, 2012
This women dont let up! You are making a mockery of yourself .
well

Little Falls, NY

#117 Nov 15, 2012
you finally scared her off.
Will

Boston, MA

#118 Nov 15, 2012
Msdazzle wrote:
<quoted text>I do not go around trying to freeeak ppl over. U read the above comments from others who have spoken up. Ppl who he's worked with ppl who know him and ppl who know what he is about. He has messed w so many ppl he has no idea which is which. He has done shitty to lot of ppl. Not just me.
Totally agree!
Anonymous

United States

#119 Nov 17, 2012
Scared me off? Not likely. So, to ALL of u Gordon fans, I must know--did he wise up? Or is he still a lying nasty puss infected scrotum blister?
John

Somerville, MA

#120 Nov 18, 2012
Msdazzle wrote:
Scared me off? Not likely. So, to ALL of u Gordon fans, I must know--did he wise up? Or is he still a lying nasty puss infected scrotum blister?
You are acting like a skank and a white trash loser yourself here, maybe you need to wake up and change. Your showing all the signs of trash !
Frank

New York, NY

#121 Nov 20, 2012
John wrote:
<quoted text>You are acting like a skank and a white trash loser yourself here, maybe you need to wake up and change. Your showing all the signs of trash !
He is still a loser. Get a life Chris.
Anonymous

United States

#122 Nov 20, 2012
John wrote:
<quoted text>You are acting like a skank and a white trash loser yourself here, maybe you need to wake up and change. Your showing all the signs of trash !
no johnnyboy. Hardly trash here. I haven't been on. Ya know some ppl have to work 12 hour shifts to live---you know we can't all be gordons! I would never think of stealing from someone and taking advantage THAT my Johnnyboy, is trash. Get your vocabulary correct before u make an asssss out of y˛urself. Ignorant pusses.
Anonymous

United States

#123 Nov 20, 2012
And that my dear is not harassment...it would b if I labeled him under a post titled smallest dicks and smallest minds. Ha!
vegasbaby

Oxford, NY

#125 Nov 21, 2012
OMG..LOL...powerful people?? Still delusional aren't you Chris. LOL is chris...so pathetic!
Anonymous

United States

#126 Nov 30, 2012
Pathetic isn't the word
Grim Reaper

Little Falls, NY

#127 Dec 1, 2012
Msdazzle wrote:
Pathetic isn't the word
That is the truth for all of them

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TAzzHannaOBSESSED with Mario Pass! 2 min Union station perv 3
Former Utica mayor David Rofearo running for St... 7 min Dave likes splatter 43
Observer dispatch front page gossip 31 min Boycott observer ... 18
Frank Pelli wrong for North Utica again taken d... 31 min Joe c 32
Nanocenter costing SUNY 30K a month 1 hr Observer 4
Retweeted golf ball hit 1 hr Liberal view, simple 16
Slocum Urgent Care 1 hr Psycho 26
Tyksinski Defeated 1 hr Psycho 53
BIG News Dropping Soon 1 hr Lunatic mario 105

Utica Jobs