Chris Gordon
Russian girl

Little Falls, NY

#66 Nov 8, 2012
vegasbaby wrote:
@msdazzle-i believe i know of what he did to you I had heard of a nurse that he screwed over after i became involved and ended things with him. Imagine what he did to you times 10! I have recovered from that very dark period in my life, but it has forever changed me. I believe he has a rader for good people and then attempts to destroy their spirt. But it didn't work with me :) i know of two kids he has and at least one of them is kept very far away from him, for the child's sake.
His brother is cut for the same cloth. Ask them about me.
Girlygirl

Utica, NY

#67 Nov 8, 2012
Russian girl wrote:
<quoted text>His brother is cut for the same cloth. Ask them about me.
What do u mean? Tell us your story
Anonymous

United States

#68 Nov 8, 2012
Girlygirl wrote:
<quoted text>
What do u mean? Tell us your story
I'd like to know too.
Russian girl

Little Falls, NY

#69 Nov 9, 2012
Msdazzle wrote:
<quoted text>I'd like to know too.
I did not press charges you guess what happened to me..
dude

Watertown, MA

#70 Nov 9, 2012
Didn't he just have a child with a Russian girl?
Girlygirl

Utica, NY

#71 Nov 9, 2012
Russian girl wrote:
<quoted text>I did not press charges you guess what happened to me..
Wait? Chris or Dave did something bad to u? Please inform...Very curious.
Anonymous

United States

#72 Nov 9, 2012
Russian girl wrote:
he either robbed u or raped u!
lol

Whitesboro, NY

#73 Nov 10, 2012
Hey Christine... why dont you stop writing sh*t on topix... do you not get no one cares... your a low life loser.. and for who ever wants to know where she works... the vets home in Oxford NY.. makes you wonder what she does to peoples parents, grand parents... you get the idea.. I'm sure she tries to get with people that have money like always.. then once your out... she moves on.. so anyone who has any family in the vets home... watch their jewelry, because she managed to scam her grandmother before she died too... just to pay her debt.....
lol

Whitesboro, NY

#74 Nov 10, 2012
and why do you call yourself "Msdazzle" do you really think your pus*y was that good? haaaaaaaah!! There might be a reason on why you were cheated on.. and If I remember correctly the girl was WAY hotter than your gross as* will ever be!!!
Anonymous

United States

#75 Nov 10, 2012
lol wrote:
and why do you call yourself "Msdazzle" do you really think your pus*y was that good? haaaaaaaah!! There might be a reason on why you were cheated on.. and If I remember correctly the girl was WAY hotter than your gross as* will ever be!!!
hahahahaha!!! This is the main reason I lovvveeee this site!! I know u want to stick up for Chris ( or maybe this is his brother??) Anywho, ill tell u when u r right at guessing my identity. As for christine? Who is she? Tell me something more about this bitch. Ill change the title of this to "chris and christine!!! Lmfaooooo!
Anonymous

United States

#76 Nov 10, 2012
Let's keep this sh*t goin Chris!!!
Anonymous

United States

#77 Nov 10, 2012
So who else has a nasty rotten Gordon story??? And no I didn't sleep with that!
lol

Whitesboro, NY

#78 Nov 11, 2012
IDK but I'm pretty sure I might have some for you.. it goes to show what kinda person you are... a no body, dirt, scum... and I'm pretty sure chris only dated 2 dirtbags in his life... you are obviously 1 of them or a family member of 1.. cause if you were SOOOO worried about getting your point across you would say who u are, or what your problem is... but its pretty clear you won't because this, your favorite site TOPIX is the only tuff place you will ever be.. I'm pretty sure your more afraid of chris than you are of anybody.. thats why you hide here... with the rest of the dirt talking sh*t heads who think they are big and bad.. just sit there and write all you want.. you know you talk a lot about karma and bad things.. and as a person and friend to chris I'd bet you a million dollars you wouldnt have the balls to say any of this to his face.. because thats what you are, a talker... no PROOF of anything... just a little baby who really CLEARLY knows nothing about this guy... because if you did, you find out that he has a lot more friends than you could ever imagine.. and in this town, you little retard... you would know we are all friends and family here.. especially to out of town retards like yourself
Truth

Montrose, PA

#79 Nov 11, 2012
Christopher...I am sorry you are ill, but maybe it is a wake up call to change your life. You borrowed money from me to buy a truck, which was never repayed. People you have hurt know the truth and that is all matters. It is best you concentrate on ways to better your life.
Anonymous

United States

#80 Nov 11, 2012
Truth wrote:
Christopher...I am sorry you are ill, but maybe it is a wake up call to change your life. You borrowed money from me to buy a truck, which was never repayed. People you have hurt know the truth and that is all matters. It is best you concentrate on ways to better your life.
wowwww. He has the nerve to call me names? Haha. Funny. What's funny is how many ppl actually have a problem w him. Just goes to show that the real scumbag who stole from ppl will get his in the end. I don't wana hear about how close ur family is, doesn't change the fact that ur trash. Just a piece of shit scumbag who can't go make an honest dollar for himself. Nasty POS. I work for a living. I support myself. I don't pray on innocent ppl for means of financial support. Just goes to show u could never keep a woman. They all in the end would find out what a real friggin winner u rlly are! And trust me, I've curbstomped gordon once or twice. Faggot was shakin in his shoes. So, u ever gone pay any of us back? U gona better urself chris? Or no?
well

Boston, MA

#81 Nov 11, 2012
dude wrote:
Didn't he just have a child with a Russian girl?
Someone going to answer this question?
That is funny

Manlius, NY

#82 Nov 11, 2012
You're saying chris only dated 2 dirtbags in his whole life? lmao on that one
Hmmm

Utica, NY

#83 Nov 11, 2012
Russian girl wrote:
What happened???
Anonymous

United States

#84 Nov 11, 2012
lol wrote:
Chris doesn't have friends. Haha. Chris has ppl who want to get back at him. Looks like he won't b employed again huh? Hey chris, u jay leno look alike----u gona get a real fukkkkin job and pay back the ppl u owe money to??? U banana face lookin POS!!! Lol!!! U look like leno!!!!! U look better skinny than all bloated u scumbag.
yes

Brighton, MA

#85 Nov 11, 2012
Herd he hangs out in club o with young girls!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gas spill 8 min Slow down 6
NYS Tax Trophies for All 1 hr SOI 5
Shelter Care Plus (Dec '12) 1 hr Tito 33
Utica schools 2 hr Concerned 1
only 10 MILLION BABIES R A P E D IN AFRICA EACH... 2 hr hides r us 33
Another local Catholic priest on leave over sex... 2 hr cretin punk back 17
Driveby CUZ 14-year-old Toledo girl blasts brot... 2 hr river toss 1
Fitness Mill 4 hr LOL 22
Name all the Pension padder, county fraud workers 7 hr Ray 47
Gordon's Tap Room Thu Always 31