Chris Gordon
First Prev
of 8
Next Last
Anonymous

United States

#1 Oct 2, 2012
Chris Gordon from NH What ever happened to him?
come on people

Camillus, NY

#2 Oct 3, 2012
He wants to know what people are saying...
amen

Everett, MA

#3 Oct 3, 2012
Lets leave the guy alone he's going through some serious. medical issues.
Anonymous

United States

#4 Oct 3, 2012
Medical issues??
Anonymous

United States

#5 Oct 3, 2012
Did someone finally knock his teeth in?
Yes sir

Utica, NY

#6 Oct 3, 2012
The guy has Lukemia you scumbag!
Anonymous

United States

#7 Oct 3, 2012
Yes sir wrote:
scumbag? Hardly! Do u have any clue how many people he's lied to, stole from, ripped off,...all I can say is karma is a bitch!!!He has done a lot of ppl wrong!!! Including someone I know!!! What goes around always comes back around. That's God's honest truth.
Anonymous

United States

#8 Oct 3, 2012
Yes sir wrote:
AND I do believe the proper spelling is LEUKEMIA. Did u finish high school???
Yeah baby

Utica, NY

#9 Oct 4, 2012
dazzleme25 wrote:
<quoted text>AND I do believe the proper spelling is LEUKEMIA. Did u finish high school???
So the person spelled it wrong, I bet you you didn't know until you looked it up Topix troll.
Anonymous

United States

#10 Oct 4, 2012
Yeah baby wrote:
<quoted text> So the person spelled it wrong, I bet you you didn't know until you looked it up Topix troll.
Wrong babe been a nurse for 15 years.
Anonymous

United States

#11 Oct 4, 2012
Yes sir wrote:
Aren't u a firm believer in what goes around comes around??I know I am.
Anonymous

United States

#12 Oct 4, 2012
Yeah baby wrote:
<quoted text> So the person spelled it wrong, I bet you you didn't know until you looked it up Topix troll.
and noones being a troll! I just made a point---you can only do so many ppl wrong in yur lifetime before God puts an end to it.
Lou

Utica, NY

#13 Oct 5, 2012
Are you sure he's sick?
Anonymous

United States

#14 Oct 6, 2012
No idea
lol

Utica, NY

#15 Oct 7, 2012
What kind of so called "15 year" nurse posts this? Its also pretty clear you have never been to church because I'm sure you would know God hurts no one. Boy do I feel sorry for dazz when this Guy catches up to you. Hope God can save you before its to late. You should probably try hiding, your obviously 1 of his ex's trying to say bad things about sick people. You know if this person does have leukemia, I would be afraid to say things like this knowing 1 is about to die. Your life maybe short too. Just a thought you should keep in mind, cause hey, you never know who could IP addresses off this site. The right $$ buys anything now days.
Anonymous

United States

#16 Oct 8, 2012
I don't do anyone wrong...and no I haven't been one of the girls priviledged enough to date this guy! Chris stabbed me in the back and I've washed my hands of it all. The whole friendship was a lie. He did numerous dirty things to a lot of ppl and everyone said that one day hed get his. Not trying to be mean but God works in mysterious ways. I always lived my life to help ppl be kind to ppl. Not to do as many ppl dirty as I could. So all I have to say is karma is a bitch.
lol

Utica, NY

#17 Oct 8, 2012
See this makes no sense. If you and so many other people hate him, why would the "other ppl" not post more stuff on here? You must be a small town girl, because it seems to me you have a lot of growing up to do. Also if you do no wrong, why would you care about him and what he is doing? His health, life, why would it matter so much to you. You do realize God forgives everyone, I'm sure1 time or another he has forgave you. Also, on a curious note, what bad things did he do to you?
Anonymous

United States

#18 Oct 8, 2012
If I told u it would give away who I was. Unless he's done the same to others...I'm sure he has. He's a liar, a theif, I could go on. But I'm not going there. I wouldn't wish death or sickness on anyone but what this guy has done in his past, it should teach everyone a lesson. To b good to each other. Not to scam ppl, who r ur friends. I'm sure his family knows what bad he's done. Yes God forgives everyone. I believe that. But if indeed he is sick, it is a shame. What u give is what u get though. If u give shit u get shit.
lol

Utica, NY

#19 Oct 8, 2012
Well I'll pray for you, and him, God does work in mysterious ways, it only takes a bigger person to be the better man, and in thus case it seems 2 wrongs don't make a right. It seems you have a lot of hate, plus if you were so worried about giving yourself away, you shouldn't had written this post in the first place. It means nothing to a lot of people, its just when I see people mistaking God for right and wrong, and mixing emotions with karma it ruins our gods image on other young stronger people.
Anonymous

United States

#20 Oct 8, 2012
I made a statement about someone who did me wrong. Its called freedom of speech. U make ur comments and ur free to say whatever u want too. Chris is a bum and will always b a bum. To me anyways. I'm not hating anyone. Just getting the word out there of what kind of person he is. I didn't know he was sick and if he is then he is. He's a bum and a theif. And anyone else is free to comment as well.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
ucsd 9 min well 24
Bonamassa on Fallon tonighr 31 min dontliketheband 2
paul always talked about you 32 min two face 1
Review: Josie's Uniform & Shoes (Apr '13) 37 min STEPHANIE 57
why is mark persima off the radio? 37 min BillKeelersAhhhhh 13
Ironic Nano news announced before elections 1 hr huntz hall 93
Forbes Magazine: Utica is 'Worst place to do bu... (May '10) 1 hr I C U Better 54
Forbes Ranks Utica-Rome Metro Area 1 hr russ bianco 45
Utica Is a Great Place to Find a Job! 1 hr I C U Better 44
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Utica Mortgages