BOOM

Utica, NY

#60 Jul 12, 2014
Cretin is Riggie wrote:
<quoted text>
Since it's "social" media, you're not real good at it are you psychopath?
You're not real clear how social media and hashtag spam works, are ya?
@attnRaceFans account suspended. BOOM!
Creti]\[ is u]\[hi]\[ged!
Was that a sonic BOOM BOOM bye bye.
mike

Utica, NY

#61 Jul 12, 2014
Clifton Park wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not Riggie, even though I commend his work and enlightenment.. Do not live in Clifton Park, more like Naples, FL and found this interesting about Mayor Numbnuts adding these two to the fray!! Enjoy your life in the armpit of America ahole!!! Hahahahahahahaha
you sound like some half wit cop that would reside there
Hahahaha

United States

#63 Jul 12, 2014
mike wrote:
<quoted text>you sound like some half wit cop that would reside there
Bwaaaaa!
Hahahaha

United States

#64 Jul 12, 2014
BOOM wrote:
<quoted text>
Was that a sonic BOOM BOOM bye bye.
UEASS NOT LMAO!!

Now you're gonna get it ALL DAY for 5 accts!

See ya vitch !
Rolol!
Hahahaha

Birmingham, AL

#66 Jul 12, 2014
I failed an was owned like my baby daddy when UPD caught him with other boy.
Ray Jadwick

Birmingham, AL

#67 Jul 12, 2014
My family is IQ 2, my fake twits, I fogots a real man can find anything only a low tech failure like me thinks I can pretend us failures have more.

I AM ---LOW TECH

MASSER ----WIN
Dont cry darlin

United States

#68 Jul 13, 2014
Gonna be mighty embarrassing now!
GROIDSBABYRAP E

Utica, NY

#69 Jul 13, 2014
the 13 g o rillas on welfare made the mark on babies.
africababyrape

Birmingham, AL

#70 Jul 13, 2014
we take our babies seriously.
Woop

Matawan, NJ

#71 Jul 13, 2014
Big deal.
Seriously

Harpursville, NY

#72 Jul 13, 2014
Barbara Waw Waw wrote:
I am so sick of hearing about the boilermaker on TV. I think there are more important things to have on the news than a bunch of people running for a free beer. Then it will go on and on talk weeks after it is over. I bet in Boston they don't carry on about their marathon like Utica does.
Yes, they are running for the free beer. You nailed it! How stupid and ignorant are you? My guess is that you are obese and smoke. Typing on topix is your only exercise. You and all your Topix buddies should be thanking the runners who create revenue that can be taxed so you don't have to work but can still have access to a computer to type your ignorant, irrelevant drivel.
Pathetic

Utica, NY

#73 Jul 13, 2014
Seriously wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, they are running for the free beer. You nailed it! How stupid and ignorant are you? My guess is that you are obese and smoke. Typing on topix is your only exercise. You and all your Topix buddies should be thanking the runners who create revenue that can be taxed so you don't have to work but can still have access to a computer to type your ignorant, irrelevant drivel.
I agree! People set a goal and train for this. They don't just get up and say let's do it for " free beer"! Obviously many of these negative posters don't have the concept of a goal, accomplishing that goal, the camaraderie, and support of community! Enjoy your "going no where" lives.
Great Reply

Rome, NY

#74 Jul 13, 2014
Seriously wrote:
<quoted text>
One of the best replies ever and oh so true!!
Chiroptera

Utica, NY

#76 Jul 13, 2014
What a accomplishment, someone running from lions for 22 years wins a race.

NOW BACK TO THE BABIES.
Gerber

Utica, NY

#77 Jul 13, 2014
Now with the race over the winner can get back home to the soft baby's.
Get Real Idiot

United States

#78 Jul 13, 2014
Seriously wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? So wait anyone who laughs at it for what it is "Must be fat"?

How about how distance running causes geart scarring cellulite and nerve/joint issues? THAT's backed up by fact as opposed to your butthurt childish rant based upon angry supposition.

And before you star in idiot I'm probably thinner than you I don't sit and hope to be entertained and I don't trash my body for a superficial "workou8t" like yu boilergasm once-a-year "health experts"!

http://fitness.mercola.com/sites/fitness/arch... -

heart.aspx

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-129...

They found that:

Right ventricular (RV) function diminished after races
Blood levels of cardiac enzymes (markers for heart injury) increased
The longer the race, the greater the decrease in RV function

16% of runners have scar tissue in their heart muscle detected on MRI scans one week after a race over 10k.
Get Real Idiot

United States

#79 Jul 13, 2014
Now back to your "ignorant, irrelevant drivel"!

God, ranty ooooticans get MAD when their whole miserable existence is exposed for the tripeShit that it is!
Get Real Idiot

United States

#80 Jul 13, 2014
Pathetic wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree! People set a goal and train for this. They don't just get up and say let's do it for " free beer"! Obviously many of these negative posters don't have the concept of a goal, accomplishing that goal, the camaraderie, and support of community! Enjoy your "going no where" lives.
Goal? Really? Some people do 10mi EVERY DAY for decades in the service LMAO! WOOOOOOW!

Wow these Uticans are so easily self-impressed. Because they spend their whole lives in front of WKTV waiting for entertainment they are amazed to realize they can do 20 miles in6 hrs like it's some fckng MIRACLE!!! LOL!

You boilergasm people really need to step back and listen to your angry excuse-grasping selves wow!
OK GOOGLE GIRL

Utica, NY

#81 Jul 13, 2014
The dumbest fk on topix now uses google to act like the low tech failure can play doctor.

Low tech find the answer to why DDR3 2800 is running at 500MHz.

Watch as the loser fails unless the answer is in a sentence that the pathetic clown can copy.

But when you need a IQ over 3 to answer a question it will FAIL.

Like mammy an prison baby daddy.
OK GOOGLE GIRL

Utica, NY

#82 Jul 13, 2014
Seriously wrote:
<quoted text>
Remember, you are dealing with a low life failure.

It's called cretin rigs, it's the welfare trash that is jealous of real men and women who make it in the world while it lives in public housing.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Penree 36 min Penrees Pink Penis 19
What Would You Tell Jesus If You Had a 5 Minute... 54 min Megatron 1
Explorer 55 min Codys Wet Dreams 2
Michelle Obama is a man 56 min Elf 1
When your girlfriend has a sex tape out but you... 1 hr Taniqua 15
New Greek restaurant on Genesee 2 hr Great New Restaurant 34
Esche canned zilch 2 hr Please hire this guy 52
Craigslist Personals Replacement 3 hr Josie 60
Old School Bar/Restaurant Culver Ave 7 hr Jimmy Pags 11
Kraft Hockeyville NHL exhibition game at the Aud ? 12 hr UR Utica Ridiculous 24