First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Barbara Waw Waw

Little Falls, NY

#1 Jul 6, 2014
I am so sick of hearing about the boilermaker on TV. I think there are more important things to have on the news than a bunch of people running for a free beer. Then it will go on and on talk weeks after it is over. I bet in Boston they don't carry on about their marathon like Utica does.
well

Ithaca, NY

#2 Jul 6, 2014
Barbara Waw Waw wrote:
I am so sick of hearing about the boilermaker on TV. I think there are more important things to have on the news than a bunch of people running for a free beer. Then it will go on and on talk weeks after it is over. I bet in Boston they don't carry on about their marathon like Utica does.
I take it you have never been to Boston.
Kenyon

Springfield, NJ

#4 Jul 6, 2014
Batton down the hatches !!
All we are going to read in the paper and watch on T.V. This week is Boilermaker related stuff ... I'll be glad when it's Over !
Cow Bangers

United States

#11 Jul 9, 2014
Mayor Palmeiri recruited the Cow Bangers from Herkimer County to run the tail end of the race with the cows running for their lives! A great addition/finale to this god awful race that no one other the oooooooticans care about! A bit of the running of the bulls but backwards!!!! And you thought electing a Mayor who never finished high school was bad?????
dajango

Utica, NY

#12 Jul 9, 2014
There coming from africa, and the 80% of home boys who RA PE babies so they don't get aids.
Touchole Riggie

Whitesboro, NY

#14 Jul 9, 2014
Cow Bangers wrote:
Mayor Palmeiri recruited the Cow Bangers from Herkimer County to run the tail end of the race with the cows running for their lives! A great addition/finale to this god awful race that no one other the oooooooticans care about! A bit of the running of the bulls but backwards!!!! And you thought electing a Mayor who never finished high school was bad?????
Hey Clifton Park jerk off, what do u care what happens up here you imbecile? Some life you have u friggin moron, posting on Topix all day! Bwaaaaa! You're pathetic! Go get some fresh air you fu**ing halfwit! Ha ha ha ha ha ha!
Clifton Park

United States

#16 Jul 9, 2014
Touchole Riggie wrote:
<quoted text>Hey Clifton Park jerk off, what do u care what happens up here you imbecile? Some life you have u friggin moron, posting on Topix all day! Bwaaaaa! You're pathetic! Go get some fresh air you fu**ing halfwit! Ha ha ha ha ha ha!
I'm not Riggie, even though I commend his work and enlightenment.. Do not live in Clifton Park, more like Naples, FL and found this interesting about Mayor Numbnuts adding these two to the fray!! Enjoy your life in the armpit of America ahole!!! Hahahahahahahaha
Shzthole USA

United States

#17 Jul 9, 2014
A whole town full of multicolored knowitall ]\[iggers! See: RESULTS!
very sad

Utica, NY

#18 Jul 9, 2014
Shzthole USA wrote:
A whole town full of multicolored knowitall ]\[iggers! See: RESULTS!
Will you be bringing your own camel to shower with like back home ?
Boilmaker Fans

United States

#19 Jul 9, 2014
Be sure to check out the BIG RACE!!

#Boilermaker2014 will start funny and nice... will reveal a sinister truth about Utica before long!

Some people will never get over it!

;-)
very sad

Utica, NY

#21 Jul 9, 2014
Synapses - FAIL

Banners - fail

Driveway Olympics - FAIL

Intellect - fail

Knowledge - fail

Soft h - fail

Patents - fail

EEG - fail

Websites - fail

Nice link - fail

Nice blue print - fail

Nice CAD - fail

Nice camera - fail

Nice chipset - FAIL

LIFE - FAIL

Bobby's Mate - FAIL
Boilmaker Fans

United States

#22 Jul 10, 2014
See ya theeere!
IViggerz in White Satin

United States

#23 Jul 10, 2014
See ya theeeere!
Attn Attn

United States

#25 Jul 10, 2014
Funny

United States

#27 Jul 11, 2014
Attn Attn wrote:
https://twitter.com/AttnRaceFa ns/status/487156040652566528/p hoto/1
Funny!
They even have a tower

United States

#28 Jul 11, 2014
Armpit of america! LMFAO!
CNY ARMPIT OF USA

United States

#29 Jul 11, 2014
Pretty much this!
Kenyans love cow bangers

United States

#30 Jul 11, 2014
Cow Bangers wrote:
Put these two morons at the front of the line with Kenyans, two cows 30 yards away on Culver and see who wins the 2014 Shittermaker!!!!!!
Kenyans love cow bangers

Utica, NY

#31 Jul 11, 2014
Back home we RA PE babies so we don't get aids an we do all animals all day.
Way to go UPD Racist Fans

United States

#32 Jul 11, 2014
And Utica leeches love them all! Enjoy!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
what about charlestown mall (Dec '08) 3 min Researching_01 48
Pellettieri Joe's (Feb '10) 8 min Jif 107
d victor pellegrino 23 min he is a murderer 4
How to get over ur man being with a.... 31 min Yup 29
Sonic 55 min Greedy Ex 4
trump is IN CONTROL HEAR 1 hr the man yeah pepper 51
Liberal run agencies ask gender question for ex... 1 hr Doctor my Mabus 1
Alex Carbone dating Savannah Lei 1 hr Oh please 41
Lu Lu Spa in New York Mills 1 hr Not laughing 26
Cuomo pitching statewide platic bag ban. 2 hr Brilliant 39