Sex Offender Garramones

Sex Offender Garramones

Posted in the Utica Forum

Suri

Ithaca, NY

#1 Oct 31, 2013
Why are they allowed to continue to operate in the city of Utica? They Raped and took pictures of an underage girl and their Daddy and the District Attorney help get the charges lowered so much that they do not even have to register as sex offenders!! They are even allowed to pass out candy this year, Watch your children around these Pedophiles, once a rapist always a rapist, these scum are planning their next victim as they all do. Horrible horrible dangerous Pedophile Rapists!!
Ben

Atlanta, GA

#2 Oct 31, 2013
He took a 2-week court mandated course. He's OK now.
The Garramones

Boston, MA

#3 Oct 31, 2013
Reminder that the Garramone brothers were convicted of sex crimes and walk the streets ready to pounce on your children at any moment.
Devon

Carthage, NY

#4 Oct 31, 2013
I'll have you know that neither myself or my brother were found guilty of sex crimes. Our justice system is wonderful and justice prevailed! And I must add that I'm not after all children .... just those cute little girls. mmmmmmmmmmmmm.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
You Ever Think They Had Segregation For a Reason? 1 hr Plagiarist Dr MLK 21
Guess who didnt graduate from ND 2 hr tvl 23
Billy Wheeler 2 hr M and V Enterprises 4
Ok all you Corvette C6 guys... 2 hr No Junk 3
Fire fighters promoted 3 hr The Men 14
attn BOOK YOUR TABER VACATION PACKAGE TAKING AL... 3 hr MelonForDave 6
NANO Exit in the horizon 3 hr Grow up and get a... 20
rob esche getting divorced 4 hr Perfect Karma 27
Proctor graduation 7 hr huh 23
Esche thread deleted...too hot to handle? 12 hr Be Proud 66