Loud mouth bartender at Packys

Posted in the Utica Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Shes a witch

Utica, NY

#1 Feb 2, 2013
Was a packy and couldn't help wondering who's the ugly bitch bartender with the bushy dark hair is? Why do they keep her? She can't be good for business!
worm bait benny

Utica, NY

#2 Feb 2, 2013
Thats Lorrine,she is loud and obnoxious and you have the witch part,Very annoying laugh,when she talks its like finger nails on a chalk board,couple of beers and shes yours
eyes in the sky

Manlius, NY

#3 Feb 2, 2013
She also works at Uncle's in New York Mills.
in the no

Utica, NY

#4 Feb 2, 2013
she got canned at uncles last month
Yankee

Brooklyn, NY

#5 Feb 2, 2013
Keeps you metros in line though, doesn't she.
football fan

Manlius, NY

#6 Feb 2, 2013
worm bait benny wrote:
Thats Lorrine,she is loud and obnoxious and you have the witch part,Very annoying laugh,when she talks its like finger nails on a chalk board,couple of beers and shes yours
Didn't she drink on the job ?
former patron

Manlius, NY

#7 Feb 2, 2013
What happened to joe,the other bartender that worked there for years? You would have to wait a long time to get a drink from him.
Cant stand her

Utica, NY

#8 Feb 2, 2013
we only go on Wednesday when she's not there. She only wants to wait on the guys she thinks she can do. Not nice at all!
In The Know

Little Falls, NY

#9 Feb 2, 2013
former patron wrote:
What happened to joe,the other bartender that worked there for years? You would have to wait a long time to get a drink from him.
Worked there for what 12 years or so, low ball estimate he took that place off for close a million over those years, crazy huh?
oh no

Utica, NY

#10 Feb 3, 2013
took 12 years to get rid of a thief? So, no chance of getting rid of Broom Hilda?
fly on the wall

Manlius, NY

#12 Feb 3, 2013
In The Know wrote:
<quoted text>
Worked there for what 12 years or so, low ball estimate he took that place off for close a million over those years, crazy huh?
I've seen people walk out of there because they had waited to long to get waited on by him.!!!
edward

Manlius, NY

#14 Feb 3, 2013
Did joe get fired for stealing ?
Wash Mills

New York, NY

#15 Feb 3, 2013
Hard to believe Joe was stealing...always seemed like a nice guy when I was there. Haven't been in a while so never seen the Loud barmaid in action.
In The Know

Little Falls, NY

#16 Feb 4, 2013
fly on the wall wrote:
<quoted text>I've seen people walk out of there because they had waited to long to get waited on by him.!!!
Thats because he was in the cellar sniffin blow, that is rotton what he did and he can retire w/all the loot he stole from that place. Then again it probably all went up his nose.
lost my patien

Manlius, NY

#17 Feb 4, 2013
I can't tell you the amount of times I had to wait for a drink from Joe. I'm sure he turned away a lot of steady customers that never came back.
Glinda

Utica, NY

#18 Feb 4, 2013
oh no wrote:
took 12 years to get rid of a thief? So, no chance of getting rid of Broom Hilda?
They have some great servers there that are good with customers. Anyone of them could replace her on the bar. She has been sarcastic to us too. Agreed that Joe was no prize either. But he was more pleasant to the customers than she is.
don juan

Manlius, NY

#19 Feb 4, 2013
That joe guy thinks he's a ladies man. He was more worried about the ladies than the bar customers. I quit going there because of that b.s.!!
In The Know

Little Falls, NY

#20 Feb 4, 2013
don juan wrote:
That joe guy thinks he's a ladies man. He was more worried about the ladies than the bar customers. I quit going there because of that b.s.!!
Well yeah most straight guys are gonna do that, but that doesnt mean its right. And you dont have to worry about that no more.
dr killdare

Manlius, NY

#21 Feb 4, 2013
Does Lorrine still have health problems ? She shouldn't be smoking or drinking . She should be taking of her health alot more ?

Level 3

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#22 Feb 4, 2013
Ugliest bunch of milfs there too

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
AFRICA land of abuse starving no nano 23 min Mario vertucci 1
Love Africa where they rape babies all day 29 min Mario vertucci 1
Labella 29 min Hair 3
mario PASS TELL NHPD SHE WILL SUE BECAUSE SHE I... 30 min Kayliegh TAZZ Hanna 7
APPLE bypasses Utica nano, builds $1.3B in IOWA! 30 min Mario vertucci 2
see MARIO PASS VERTUCCI CRY ALL DAY WITH HER FA... 31 min Kayliegh TAZZ Hanna 32
Dave Smith best giving anal sex real small 31 min Mario vertucci 5

Utica Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Utica Mortgages