spratt family
Laquanda Dasheekee Diasha

Utica, NY

#1 Jul 26, 2013
JUSS SO YA'LL BE KNOWIN, ME AND MY CUZZINS BE TAKEN DOUGHNATIONS FOR OUR UNKLE. IF YA'LL WANNA GETS US ONE OF THEM WATERMELON BOUQUETS FROM THAT EDIBLE COMPANY DAT BE REAL NICEE. WE ALSO TAKEN HAM BONES, CHICKEN BONES, NECK BONES, AND PIGS FEET FO OUR SUMMER PICNIC.
LOVE,
LAQUANDA DASHEEKEE DIASHA BROWN JACKSON "IMMA DO ME BOOBOO" SPRATT
STFU

Manlius, NY

#2 Jul 26, 2013
Stupid cracker.
PaysYourWay

Herkimer, NY

#3 Jul 26, 2013
Laquanda Dasheekee Diasha wrote:
JUSS SO YA'LL BE KNOWIN, ME AND MY CUZZINS BE TAKEN DOUGHNATIONS FOR OUR UNKLE. IF YA'LL WANNA GETS US ONE OF THEM WATERMELON BOUQUETS FROM THAT EDIBLE COMPANY DAT BE REAL NICEE. WE ALSO TAKEN HAM BONES, CHICKEN BONES, NECK BONES, AND PIGS FEET FO OUR SUMMER PICNIC.
LOVE,
Stole my car!
Shorty

Little Falls, NY

#6 Aug 7, 2013
STFU wrote:
Stupid cracker.
how do u no they r white brither
Really

Martinsburg, WV

#7 Aug 8, 2013
Laquanda Dasheekee Diasha wrote:
LOVE,
. The guy died man. Do you have no soul at all. I am reminded each day why I moved away from that place. Even if he was a Spratt have some respect for the dead. Better yet make your shallow unfunny jokes in front of the Spratt family you loser. Let the man rest in peace. Geesh.
Homey

Utica, NY

#8 Aug 8, 2013
Return time is coming quick.
Utica lowlife police

United States

#10 Aug 8, 2013
Really wrote:
<quoted text>. The guy died man. Do you have no soul at all. I am reminded each day why I moved away from that place. Even if he was a Spratt have some respect for the dead. Better yet make your shallow unfunny jokes in front of the Spratt family you loser. Let the man rest in peace. Geesh.
It's just the utica lowlife police crying about race as usual.

We look at them just as much as a ]\[igger as they think they see blacks. White [\]iggers all and they deserve to rot and die in utica with the rest of the loud stupid scum there.
Classy

New York, NY

#12 Aug 9, 2013
Really wrote:
<quoted text>. The guy died man. Do you have no soul at all. I am reminded each day why I moved away from that place. Even if he was a Spratt have some respect for the dead. Better yet make your shallow unfunny jokes in front of the Spratt family you loser. Let the man rest in peace. Geesh.
The family doesn't have their reputation for no reason, but to troll on Topix after he died takes a real scumbag. I'd pay to see him say it to their face. That'd be the quickest beatdown you'll ever see.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
New hartford is the new east utica 1 hr Stugots 128
attn 75 PERCENT OF THE WORLDS POOREST COUNTRIES... (Jul '16) 3 hr sad but true 190
apes BRUTALLY THRASHED ON URBAN DICTIONARY 3 hr sad but true 7
Gary Kingsley - Crackhead trouble at NANAs hou... (Nov '11) 3 hr Karma 27
WHY Utica is a rustbelt poverty hole of FAIL. 3 hr sad but true 47
Claudia to senior citizens: Thanks for the vote... 3 hr Gorsuch 16
New Hartford, NY. Utica's ghetto suburb. 3 hr so true 8
Two Utica cops beat up 15 year kid on Albany st... 4 hr Utica dd 24
How Much Does H & R Block charge To Do Your Taxes (Jan '09) 6 hr Low Income Area 928
c h e a t 16 hr Yummy 21

Utica Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Utica Mortgages