ND or Proctor Football: Who will have...
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Hmmmm

Albany, NY

#59 Aug 22, 2014
From what I here they called section 3 due to Proctor coaches contacting the Braham kid to play at Proctor. As for ND doing the same thing. That wasn't ND it was Abraham and the school was not aware it was going on.
the deal

Utica, NY

#61 Aug 22, 2014
Abraham did what he had to to be good. The new coach ain't gonna do it, especially after he has called section 3 2 times already because some coach called one of his players. This guy is in for a long crappy ride without recruiting, which he has openly said he wouldn't do. The first time he does, I hope somebody nails his a$$ to the wall after having the balls to call sec 3 cause some coach called one of his players.
If I were a coach, I'd recruit everyone of his players back to their home schools!
The biggest joke is the guy called sec 3 and the next week 2 NH played summer league basketball w ND.... Saying they were just trying the bball team out. Lol, what a joke!
Drew Brees

Utica, NY

#63 Aug 22, 2014
Who cares either way...ND & Proctor would be crushed by the vast majority of southern schools. Its just crappy upstate NY football. Crap facilities and poorly paid coaching with little to no D1 talent.
the deal

Utica, NY

#64 Aug 22, 2014
Drew Brees wrote:
Who cares either way...ND & Proctor would be crushed by the vast majority of southern schools. Its just crappy upstate NY football. Crap facilities and poorly paid coaching with little to no D1 talent.
Thanks drew....where'd u play hs football if anywhere??? Don't say down south cause why would you be here on Utica ny topix?
Pipe down
city

Albany, NY

#65 Aug 22, 2014
the deal wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks drew....where'd u play hs football if anywhere??? Don't say down south cause why would you be here on Utica ny topix?
Pipe down
Please don't be mean to drew...he's very busy either living thru his kid or coaching from his couch...lol
worldstar32

Clark Mills, NY

#66 Aug 22, 2014
Dr Dirk wrote:
Notre Dame will win more games this year I predict 5-3. That will be their last winning season for a long time.
Proctor will likely win 2-3 games this year and will develop into a winning program next year if they keep the coaches together
are you stupid nd has a bright future for the next three years?
Fat Tony Salerno

Rochester, NY

#67 Aug 22, 2014
intheknow wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, this is what we know:
They left a school that plays in AA level football to transfer to a school that plays in C level football.
Proctor plays against the largest programs Section 3 has to offer, FM Henniger CBA RFA. Notre Dame plays against some of the weakest, Clinton, Mount Markham, Little Falls, Frankfort.
The best athletes want to play against other good athletes and show off their skills. They don't choose to play down against the "Mounties" from Little Falls lol
Hold on a minute Knower. I hear that Frankfort looks pretty strong this year and could be a sectional contender.
Fat Tony Salerno

Rochester, NY

#68 Aug 22, 2014
worldstar32 wrote:
<quoted text> are you stupid nd has a bright future for the next three years?
I hope you're right, Worldly. ND is my alma mater. I lead the team in rushing for three years back in the mid-sixties and we won a lot of games. Those were great years. They called me Twinkle Toes Salerno back then. After ND, I was off to Cornell where I pretty much rode the pine behind a pretty good running back name Ed Marinaro. In any event, it's good to hear that ND is still going strong.
proctor stud

Utica, NY

#69 Aug 23, 2014
Jerome Brabham all the proctor coaches tried their ass off to get this kid to go avail now their pissed because at the end of the day there is no qb what so ever over there ha ha ha ha now what coach Abraham child molester!
city

Albany, NY

#70 Aug 23, 2014
proctor stud wrote:
Jerome Brabham all the proctor coaches tried their ass off to get this kid to go avail now their pissed because at the end of the day there is no qb what so ever over there ha ha ha ha now what coach Abraham child molester!
Hey so called stud...go back to bed you moron. Nd has a decent quarterback and 1 kid to throw to. With all that proctor has, receivers and a line to protect, even an average qb will do fine
Okay

Hockessin, DE

#71 Aug 23, 2014
proctor stud wrote:
Brabham is just another guy at Proctor, lots of 6' 160lb kids with average hands there. He is weak and can't beat press. ND is right where he belongs where corners play 8 yards off. Proctor coaches don't care about that kid -get a life
Toast

Utica, NY

#72 Aug 23, 2014
Just a hair under 6 3' and he is 185. If you think there are many kids around here with that type body your crazy.
Okay

Bladensburg, MD

#75 Aug 23, 2014
They didn't try to get them to come to Proctor. The ND recruiting complaint filed against Abraham came back 'unfounded' or in terms you could understand 'not true'
Ur all nuts

United States

#79 Aug 24, 2014
the deal wrote:
<quoted text>
Pipe down
"The deal" is you're just mad. At least you people will still have those aldis and prison jobs for all you pathetic effort yabbling about retard hs sports in cny the land before evolution!
Kinda explains "oootica" and sadly, obviously it's getting to be obvious. Ar you people for real? Who could be this childish and pathetic?
ND Class of 1988

Whitesboro, NY

#81 Aug 24, 2014
Ruff wrote:
Perez and Muha both only played because there RB had mono. Perez never played in the back RB his whole life before that year. Jones is a baseball player and far from a good football player.. Wilcox played a quarter all year long and was a back up QB. This has nothing to do with the fact that only one kid followed Abraham was his son and he didn't have a choice if given the choice he would have stayed I'm sure. Jones and Muha left for financial reasons the pitcher left because of a ROTC issue. The above poster was making a point that none of the kids left that Abraham claimed to every person that would listen were leaving. This is beating a dead horse. It's over let the kids be kids and play. Good luck to both teams in there upcoming season.
I will admit up front that I am not happy with my schools decision making and leadership the past couple of years, and think new leadership is needed right now to turn things around. I am not getting into the whole Abraham firing thing.
I saw all of ND's home football games and follow the boys sports programs pretty closely. ND can't afford to lose ANY athletes at all, especially with so few on the teams.
I agree the Perez kid didn't add much to the team, but Muha was actually an upgrade over the senior RB and was a 10th grader. He was a good enough defensive player too and would have helped us for two more years.
The Jones you refer to must be the middle school player and he wasn't impressive at that point but you never know how he would mature. I saw him in baseball the year before and he had attitude issues, but the baseball program is in shambles and that is a total different discussion. Not a huge loss but a young player, possible potential.
Wilcox is a loss, watching him QB in some second halfs I thought he could probably start at most of the area schools. He was kind of small but in my view had potential and was a 8th grader so we would have had him 4 more years. If the other poster was correct and he is now at Christian Brothers Academy, he should thrive there if he grows bigger because he is a throwing QB and Coach Abraham preferred a running QB.
Abraham's son was a good offensive player and a really good kicker, I hope we have another who can kick this year. He was another young player, I think he was 10th grader so we lose him for two seasons too.
Just my take on those players
Nuke LaLoosh

Utica, NY

#82 Aug 24, 2014
ND Class of 1988 wrote:
<quoted text>
I will admit up front that I am not happy with my schools decision making and leadership the past couple of years, and think new leadership is needed right now to turn things around. I am not getting into the whole Abraham firing thing.
I saw all of ND's home football games and follow the boys sports programs pretty closely. ND can't afford to lose ANY athletes at all, especially with so few on the teams.
I agree the Perez kid didn't add much to the team, but Muha was actually an upgrade over the senior RB and was a 10th grader. He was a good enough defensive player too and would have helped us for two more years.
The Jones you refer to must be the middle school player and he wasn't impressive at that point but you never know how he would mature. I saw him in baseball the year before and he had attitude issues, but the baseball program is in shambles and that is a total different discussion. Not a huge loss but a young player, possible potential.
Wilcox is a loss, watching him QB in some second halfs I thought he could probably start at most of the area schools. He was kind of small but in my view had potential and was a 8th grader so we would have had him 4 more years. If the other poster was correct and he is now at Christian Brothers Academy, he should thrive there if he grows bigger because he is a throwing QB and Coach Abraham preferred a running QB.
Abraham's son was a good offensive player and a really good kicker, I hope we have another who can kick this year. He was another young player, I think he was 10th grader so we lose him for two seasons too.
Just my take on those players
The baseball program is a mystery. One of the better teams in the area that just fell apart very quickly. Just relied too heavily on a couple guys and they bolted for greener pastures.
Raider nation

Whitesboro, NY

#86 Aug 25, 2014
I think Notre Dame will have the better overall season but not do much in playoffs. They play some tougher teams this year. I think Proctor will win 2-4 games this year but I'm worried about the qb position

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Conservative Minded Therapist? 2 min crazy train 1
What guy is the biggest cheat & player around town 3 min Play on 7
Raises for county politicians 10 min russ bianco 11
Mayors $20,000 raise 15 min russ bianco 29
Bob C from National Grid 21 min psych 101 3
Easy bartenders 26 min I see dumb people 22
The U P D 36 min Overpaid 1
Ranking Utica Prostitutes 5 hr Lkm 242
Sam wessing 6 hr Jenel 38
Affair outside bennu in whitesboro 22 hr Wait 35