ND or Proctor Football: Who will have...
hello

Springfield, NJ

#29 Aug 20, 2014
Nd response wrote:
Just because you play those AA teams doesn't mean your good. Lets put it this way if proctor played a lesser school like herkimer with Keith mills playing they would have been slaughtered size of school has nothing to do with the talent of players. People should just let the season do the talking and for that Syracuse IT had the most talent of any school around here they just did not know how to make it work. Nd beat them so it's all talk.
slow down there. Syr IT played a ridiculous soft schedule last year. They had speed but were little and poorly coached. It was class C and at that level 1 or 2 good athletes can make a difference but in AA there are lots good athletes
lel

Utica, NY

#30 Aug 20, 2014
Tommy wrote:
Proctor is scum!
Faggt much?
Nd response

Springfield, NJ

#31 Aug 20, 2014
The thing that classifies a schools class size is the size of enrollment for you ignorant people not how you play you could be a AA school with a thousand kids 950 girls and 50 boys but they would be class AA lot boy players to chose from huh that's how it's decided or all the boys play soccer and rest play football do any of you jokers think in the least proctor could've beaten Berliners team you guys are sadly mistaken mills would have them look like pop warner
Flip side

Utica, NY

#33 Aug 20, 2014
But Proctor has won 8 games in 6 years maybe. They are stuck in AA because of enrollment. How can you say that ND couldn't beat Proctor in one game. Proctor might have the edge with total team speed but ND has just as good as a line and 2 better players than anyone in that school. I say ND can beat them .
How soon

Carthage, NY

#34 Aug 20, 2014
before all the Proctor coaches start stabbing each other in the back?
family

Bronx, NY

#35 Aug 20, 2014
Flip side wrote:
But Proctor has won 8 games in 6 years maybe. They are stuck in AA because of enrollment. How can you say that ND couldn't beat Proctor in one game. Proctor might have the edge with total team speed but ND has just as good as a line and 2 better players than anyone in that school. I say ND can beat them .
that is beyond crazy. You don't understand what you are suggesting. The ND line would be totally annihilated by Proctor on both sides of the ball. ND won't get most plays off, punt alone would be laughable
Just on special teams Proctor would score 4 TDs to none for ND. You really aren't aware of the true difference of AA athlete team size speed and depth.
family

Bronx, NY

#36 Aug 20, 2014
I could be mistaken but Proctor played alot of close games. The only team that blew them out was CBA. They are close
Proctor

Canton, MA

#39 Aug 20, 2014
Can we use brass knuckles and knives?
Harry

Bronx, NY

#40 Aug 21, 2014
With all the debate on here during the winter about kids transferring out of ND because of football, just curious, who actually left and where did they go?
Nd response

Springfield, NJ

#41 Aug 21, 2014
Sounds to me like there's a bunch of wanna bees that never were trying to relive there non athletic people most were second stringers now Monday morning quarterbacking let the kids play Ball half of the people that talk couldn't walk to the kitchen without kealing over you idiots ruin the sports for the kids
gonefishing

Utica, NY

#42 Aug 21, 2014
Flip side wrote:
But Proctor has won 8 games in 6 years maybe. They are stuck in AA because of enrollment. How can you say that ND couldn't beat Proctor in one game. Proctor might have the edge with total team speed but ND has just as good as a line and 2 better players than anyone in that school. I say ND can beat them .
Actually since 2010 Proctor is 15-19. I think 5 of those losses were to CBA, 4 to FM. I would say that is pretty good considering the league in which they play.
hdggdg

Albany, NY

#43 Aug 21, 2014
did coach abraham's son stay at ND or go to Proctor?
Coach

Utica, NY

#44 Aug 21, 2014
hdggdg wrote:
did coach abraham's son stay at ND or go to Proctor?
He was the only kid who left and went with him. Dad was telling everyone that Nd wouldn't field a team this year because 20 kids were leaving. They lost 3 players and only 1 of the 3 was a starter.
Coach Bruce

Houston, TX

#45 Aug 21, 2014
Watch out for UFA. They are the real sleepers this year.
Ruff

Utica, NY

#49 Aug 21, 2014
Perez and Muha both only played because there RB had mono. Perez never played in the back RB his whole life before that year. Jones is a baseball player and far from a good football player.. Wilcox played a quarter all year long and was a back up QB. This has nothing to do with the fact that only one kid followed Abraham was his son and he didn't have a choice if given the choice he would have stayed I'm sure. Jones and Muha left for financial reasons the pitcher left because of a ROTC issue. The above poster was making a point that none of the kids left that Abraham claimed to every person that would listen were leaving. This is beating a dead horse. It's over let the kids be kids and play. Good luck to both teams in there upcoming season.
scout

Utica, NY

#50 Aug 21, 2014
went to see n d practice ...good numbers a lot of energy.....very well run practice was shocked at the size they have ....they also have made improvements as far as the staff goes ....the head coach is the real deal the q b coach was an all conf all american q b in college if they stay healthy they could be dangerous .......went to see proctor ......they were done for the day by 11 30 while everyone else was having 2 a days ....guess they go from8 00 to 11 30...enough said ! i think jim will get the job done at proctor but it isnt going to happen over nite
Scout

Watertown, MA

#51 Aug 21, 2014
Yes proctor does not do doubles and practices in the mornings because the coaches feel that to many kids won't show up if they do a afternoon or night practice...
notre shame

Holyoke, MA

#53 Aug 21, 2014
scout wrote:
went to see n d practice ...good numbers a lot of energy.....very well run practice was shocked at the size they have ....they also have made improvements as far as the staff goes ....the head coach is the real deal the q b coach was an all conf all american q b in college if they stay healthy they could be dangerous .......went to see proctor ......they were done for the day by 11 30 while everyone else was having 2 a days ....guess they go from8 00 to 11 30...enough said ! i think jim will get the job done at proctor but it isnt going to happen over nite
What a bunch of BS...
Btw, The guy must be really the real deal, he took an AD and football job at a failing catholic school, he is not a certified teacher or certified administrator w no hs football coaching experience.
Yah he's def a step up, lol!
scout

Utica, NY

#55 Aug 21, 2014
the head coach at n d DOES have football experience BOTH as a college player AND as a college coach so get YOUR facts straight,,,,,,,,he also has bs in edu and an ms in edu ...again get your facts straight .....and as a person....you couldnt find a nicer more dedicated guy ...... i wish both the jugglers AND the raiders the best of luck in the season why all the fighting ?? lets get BEHIND these two programs.
scout

Utica, NY

#57 Aug 22, 2014
excuse me im a former proctor player and a proud member of raider nation its not nd this and that ....just was saying what i saw at nd practice.......and they were doing a good job....thats not to say the same thing isnt being done at proctor,,,,,,,but since youre a know it all .....could you tell me who all the div 1 coaches are ?? not strife not girruzzi besides coach abranam ??...ow many did u say they had .......and what does that even mean?? thery arent going to play ...theyre gonna coach the only thing i agree with you on is how n d always tried to steal players and they did bend rules (dosent that include coach abraham?
)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Affair outside bennu in whitesboro 41 min Outside looking in 13
Mike Pattison of St Es 48 min shut up mike 1
Biggest RAT in ufd 1 hr Got your number 31
Jreck subs coming to yorkville 2 hr Just my two cents 13
The Steak & Pickle Restaurant 2 hr SueMarie 10
kristen drama queen copeland (Sep '14) 2 hr Uh huh 25
worst mens wigs 2 hr ya right 13
Name A Hillary Clinton Accomplishment 3 hr Press Room 32
Sam wessing 7 hr dee 28
Ranking Utica Prostitutes 16 hr j3333rd 235

Utica Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Utica Mortgages