Fr. Eric Brady on Days

Fr. Eric Brady on Days

Posted in the Utica Forum

ohmy

Utica, NY

#1 Nov 4, 2013
is a real jerk...accusing Nicole of raping him...he acts like the sanctimonious little pricks that parade around this town hiding behind a roman collar...screw him
jake

Utica, NY

#2 Nov 4, 2013
He has a 1950's haircut and pretends sex doesn't matter..he's a wanker
newsflash

Carthage, NY

#4 Nov 4, 2013
did marlena play flashdrive yet and did she discover the REAL person that attacked f. brady
keroe

Utica, NY

#5 Nov 4, 2013
newsflash wrote:
did marlena play flashdrive yet and did she discover the REAL person that attacked f. brady
Not yet. She is at Victor's and they put it in the computer.
Days Lover

Sherburne, NY

#6 Nov 4, 2013
Fridays show will be great!
Days love it

Sherburne, NY

#7 Nov 4, 2013
I will miss Kristen,and, Will,(he is being recast), Chad, Gabi,and,Dr.Camron. If they ever get rid of Nichole I'll quit watching!!!!
Eric and ME

Sherburne, NY

#8 Nov 5, 2013
He is HOT! I want him! Roman Collar or not! Yahaaa!
dinka

Utica, NY

#9 Nov 5, 2013
Days love it wrote:
I will miss Kristen,and, Will,(he is being recast), Chad, Gabi,and,Dr.Camron. If they ever get rid of Nichole I'll quit watching!!!!
I didn't know Kristen was leaving. I figured that Salem is the town that forgets everything and somehow she would keep living there.
quest

Los Angeles, CA

#10 Nov 5, 2013
He needs to leave the priesthood and lead a normal life with Nicole. He's not convincing as a priest. His first f*ck was with Nicole on the floor of her apartment several years ago and he was really into it. They need to get him away from the stigma of being a catholic priest....it just doesn't work.
ooor

Utica, NY

#11 Nov 5, 2013
did you catch him kissing the Bishop's ring today...lol...what booolllsheeet
Chad

Sherburne, NY

#12 Nov 5, 2013
I heard Chad is being recast too. Damn it's sad to see Will go. Hope the new one fits in. Hate when they recast.
uhhuh

Utica, NY

#13 Nov 6, 2013
I've been watching Days for a lot of years. So many times I've thought that I have seen the last of a particular character or actor but more often than not, they come back. I think Will in real life is going back to finish his college education, which is always good. Maybe after that, we'll see him again--when that dream job doesn't pan out after he graduates there is always Days. Just something about that show...I liked it right from the beginning and have never found one better.
pervepriest

Utica, NY

#14 Nov 6, 2013
I think Eric liked it and wants more. Anyone that becomes a priest has a couple of screws loose...going against God's design by denying sex is bound to lead to trouble...amazing that they have never figured that out.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
How the Utica common council voted 6 min Rubber Stamps 3
pacenti and Cuomo united (Mar '14) 11 min Need RICO 197
picente creates 84000 directors job 14 min New Hartford Taxp... 11
NFL/NBA Players vs Trump 15 min Few questions 96
Water Bill increase (Oct '14) 15 min Taxpayer 396
Utica City School Tax hike 16 min Greed 70
Daaaar She Blows 58 min The Utica Tribe 25
Gonna sit back and watch the show! 1 hr The Utica Tribe 18
Dan Sullivan still holds office (Jun '14) 1 hr The Ufrica Tribe 29

Utica Jobs