Comments
41 - 53 of 53 Comments Last updated Dec 15, 2013
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
concerned citizen

Utica, NY

#43 Dec 6, 2013
This happens all the time. Russ Liotta of Family Landscaping was coaching Whitestown football a few years ago. No one did a background check...and he had arrests for assault, bribery and other violations. He got booted after a parent found out and got the info to the powers that be. People coaching kids should have a background check!!!
i know

Utica, NY

#44 Dec 7, 2013
who cares, they get who they want anyway. even the teams are fixed. do u know some parents from other schools call and ask for ex if there are shortstop openings. we say maybe, we do a private tryout and then the kid and parents get an apt near our school and say they live in our district. Baseball is so fixed along with other sports. If your kid is real good in this district quit, find another sport cause its already planned ahead of time. and Bob, cut it, your kid isn't an athlete and quit telling people your a scout.

've seen it all here since 1992. As a parent you will not be heard, they will get coaches even with a murder rap and the the parents and coaches rig it all before teams are picked
mimi

Whitesboro, NY

#45 Dec 9, 2013
concerned citizen wrote:
This happens all the time. Russ Liotta of Family Landscaping was coaching Whitestown football a few years ago. No one did a background check...and he had arrests for assault, bribery and other violations. He got booted after a parent found out and got the info to the powers that be. People coaching kids should have a background check!!!
dont mess with him
Why

Falling Waters, WV

#46 Dec 9, 2013
mimi wrote:
<quoted text>
dont mess with him
. Is he a tough scary guy we all should fear. No one is scared.
hmmm

Whitesboro, NY

#47 Dec 9, 2013
Why wrote:
<quoted text>. Is he a tough scary guy we all should fear. No one is scared.
u better be
Let me think

Falling Waters, WV

#48 Dec 9, 2013
hmmm wrote:
<quoted text>
u better be
. Nope. Still not scared. Look give it a rest ok.
drugs

Utica, NY

#49 Dec 10, 2013
what about the mite coach that was removed from the team this season what happened
hold on

Utica, NY

#50 Dec 11, 2013
How about the mite coach in new hartford last year. he went the whole season without any certification or backround check. when the board found out, they did nothing about it, except put this coach on the board. don't be too sure that these coaches are safe.
My friend

Syracuse, NY

#51 Dec 11, 2013
I have served on the nh board for many years and unfortunately I was not a part of the board when this incident occurred. It was a total violation and even though they knew he did not have the proper certifications they still added him to the board when he intentionally did not get certified. The NHYH board for the most part is the most corrupt in this area. I laugh when I hear everyone complain about their organization. When you look at what has taken place in NH the last few years it really is an amazing story of corruption. There are people on that board that hide behind their mr nice guy persona but they are truly as bad as it gets. The sad thing is they only care about what works for their kids now and can careless about the next generation of nh kids that will not have a chance to play in nh because of their actions. It truly is disgusting however it really seems like nobody cares. When nhyh closes their doors in the next few years, don't blame the people from VE for it blame the nice guys who allowed it all to take place.
good

Utica, NY

#52 Dec 11, 2013
well my friend. there will always be a new hartford youth hockey. the current board is a cohesive group working together for all of the kids. they are moving in the right direction and the organization is flourishing.
watch out

Whitesboro, NY

#53 Dec 14, 2013
Britt Baby wrote:
Obviously Whitestown youth does not perform background checks on coaches.. Dan Britt for example cannot keep his hands off two things, his wife and cocaine....
He is a great guy and you have some balls coward!!!
SoSo

Utica, NY

#54 Dec 14, 2013
watch out wrote:
<quoted text>
He is a great guy and you have some balls coward!!!
Hey, at least he's loyal to his wife!
dingo

Utica, NY

#55 Dec 15, 2013
The married guys in NH bang strippers.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is Bart DePaul Lars Tetens in Disguise? (Aug '10) 8 min Andy 8
Lars Tetens is a Gazillionaire; does he pay his... (Jan '13) 11 min tony 5
Austin Centelolla vs Lars Tetens (Mar '11) 17 min tony 9
Oliveiras Lies 34 min Jag Off Bobby 9
tony stewart returns to racing circuit 1 hr Why Are You So St... 33
Oliveiras Ferry 1 hr Jag Off Bobby 3
Oliveiras Security Clearance 1 hr Jag Off Bobby 3
Jill WKTV 1 hr Jake 22
utica national (Jun '13) 4 hr Jethro 530
Rest in peace Tony Murad. 7 hr Utica PD 5