Whitestown Hockey selects criminal to...
wtf

Waterloo, Canada

#22 Sep 17, 2010
Is anyone doing anything about this?
Target Truth

Utica, NY

#23 Sep 17, 2010
Blue Liner wrote:
I see they have just officially announced that Mr Mexico will be the head coach of 10-12 year old boys hockey team. Obviously they do not do background checks..
This guy has had several arrests being from Utica College as well as State Police. Loves to drink and drive, start fights, and come to games hungover. Last year he got into fight with Ref ripping his shirt off and challenging him in front of the kids. NOTHING DONE. Ironically his three best friends are on the board.
Another black eye for Whitestown. Parents, don't allow your kids near this alcohalic.
Why complain? He sounds perfect for your youth hockey program.
Background check

United States

#24 Sep 25, 2010
wtf wrote:
Is anyone doing anything about this?
He passed the background check. Get over it.

Notice the bantam travel coach from last year didn't even try? He would not have passed.
Anyone know where he lives on weekends?
OCJ

Syracuse, NY

#25 Sep 25, 2010
Background check wrote:
<quoted text>
He passed the background check. Get over it.
Notice the bantam travel coach from last year didn't even try? He would not have passed.
Anyone know where he lives on weekends?
With the other steroid users at the OCJ?
Harry Howell

Syracuse, NY

#26 Sep 25, 2010
Can't say I'm surprised. My son was in the New Hartford program in the mid 90s and the coaches had their heads up their asses. There was talk in front of the board, asking about doing background checks and one of the board members--also a member of the then Sara Wood Center--said they "wouldn't want to offend anyone" by doing background checks. We said you're not going to offend law-abiding people and who cares if the criminals are offended? You're there to protect the kids. He wouldn't hear it. Typical New Hartford -- wearing blinders.
AnotherObserver

Utica, NY

#27 Sep 26, 2010
Blue Liner wrote:
criminal, drunk, sexist, rude, crude and dispiteful person??
Ha ha ha ha ha! What's a dispiteful person??
Icing

Ithaca, NY

#28 Sep 26, 2010
Isn't there anybody else at that level that could coach that squad?
sizemore

Herkimer, NY

#29 Sep 27, 2010
I don't care who coaches hockey as long as it's not played on a Whitestown rink. As a Whitestown property owner I'm sick and tired of subsidizing the stupid sport attended by a bunch of screwed up parents, many of which aren't even from Whitestown. Most of them are fat disgusting drunks living vicariously through their loser kids.
LPD

Cortland, NY

#30 Sep 29, 2010
Brought to you by Harley Davidson
Outsider

New Hartford, NY

#31 Oct 4, 2010
So sizemore, if I live in a neighboring town where there is no hockey, I shouldn't be allowed to bring my child to Whitestown to play, just because you don't want me to? Whatever! I believe that the hockey club pays the Town to use the facility, so I am not sure what you personally are subsidizing. Why don't you complain about the seniors who use the building as well? I'm sure that they are a menace to society too! My kids play because they enjoy it and asked to play - not because I told them to, or because I want to live vicariously through them.
mike

New Hartford, NY

#32 Oct 4, 2010
Outsider wrote:
So sizemore, if I live in a neighboring town where there is no hockey, I shouldn't be allowed to bring my child to Whitestown to play, just because you don't want me to? Whatever! I believe that the hockey club pays the Town to use the facility, so I am not sure what you personally are subsidizing. Why don't you complain about the seniors who use the building as well? I'm sure that they are a menace to society too! My kids play because they enjoy it and asked to play - not because I told them to, or because I want to live vicariously through them.
Don't look now, but the town gives a hugely discounted rate to youth hockey. so in affect these people do subsidize it.
Bad News Bears

Whitesboro, NY

#33 Oct 4, 2010
Coach Buttermaker?
mario

AOL

#34 Oct 6, 2010
where the hell is the hed coach?
Whitestown Tax payer

Long Island City, NY

#35 Oct 6, 2010
sizemore wrote:
I don't care who coaches hockey as long as it's not played on a Whitestown rink. As a Whitestown property owner I'm sick and tired of subsidizing the stupid sport attended by a bunch of screwed up parents, many of which aren't even from Whitestown. Most of them are fat disgusting drunks living vicariously through their loser kids.
I see, very nice. But it's OK for the hockey playing families to subsidize the community center for all YOUR activities. I see
Britt Baby

Carthage, NY

#37 Dec 5, 2013
Obviously Whitestown youth does not perform background checks on coaches.. Dan Britt for example cannot keep his hands off two things, his wife and cocaine....
visionary

Ithaca, NY

#38 Dec 5, 2013
Thought the guy that this thread is about coaches at Jr Comets I could be wrong.
who

Whitesboro, NY

#39 Dec 6, 2013
sizemore wrote:
name some parents. see u cant
are there

Whitesboro, NY

#40 Dec 6, 2013
are there any good hockey players out there?
I hear Joslyn is the best
bag

Ithaca, NY

#41 Dec 6, 2013
Britt Baby wrote:
Obviously Whitestown youth does not perform background checks on coaches.. Dan Britt for example cannot keep his hands off two things, his wife and cocaine....
Who brings this thread back after 3 years and a month. Your trash.
Britt Baby

Carthage, NY

#42 Dec 6, 2013
bag wrote:
<quoted text>
Who brings this thread back after 3 years and a month. Your trash.
im trash....but britt is trashier...ha

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Worst place for a wedding reception 4 min truth 4
Tax Redeemer Church OR Shut It Down (May '14) 5 min truth 35
Who is funding the Aud renovations? 12 min The Taxpayers are 163
What's happen ended to hapanowicz market meats? 14 min Stan the Kabasa Man 2
utica/county to help fund downtown hospital garage 21 min Wants To Know 53
Who is Tim Sherman??? (Nov '08) 34 min Curious 6
Trump says upstate New Yorkers should move 35 min nice 56
Police Cover-up in New Hartford 2 hr Never letting go ... 220
OC ADA Mike Nolan.... 10 hr Youre next Fukko 63
Tried Anal-Hated It! 12 hr Utica a welfare t... 32