algonquin apartments on genesee street

Posted in the Utica Forum

Comments
1 - 7 of 7 Comments Last updated Apr 16, 2014
Just Wondering

Watertown, NY

#1 Apr 13, 2012
Does anyone know what was going on at the Algonquin Apt. on Thursday night around 10:00 pm? There were about 7/8 police cars there parked every which wat and the police were standing by the building - lights flashing - didn't see an aambulance or fire trucks - did not see anything on the 11 news.

Level 2

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#2 Apr 13, 2012
Just Wondering wrote:
Does anyone know what was going on at the Algonquin Apt. on Thursday night around 10:00 pm? There were about 7/8 police cars there parked every which wat and the police were standing by the building - lights flashing - didn't see an aambulance or fire trucks - did not see anything on the 11 news.
getting all the hookers out of there,I lived there when hillcrest owned the property,and can assure you then they did not have those type of problems there. Leave utica before its too late!
Breakfast Fan

Watertown, NY

#3 Apr 13, 2012
All those cars?? Wow - hard to believe it was hookers!
Gross

Hollywood, FL

#4 Apr 13, 2012
Who cares?! And what kind of name is that ??!! This city is weird
Breakfast Fan

Watertown, NY

#5 Apr 14, 2012
Obviously you are not from Utica - it has been there for 60 + years that I have been alive. It is located on Genesee Street - across the street from the Obliston Apts. - but not the gated apartments.
simple truth

Utica, NY

#6 Apr 14, 2012
yes, police were called and found 180 pounds of pure rock cocaine, 732 plants of marijuana growing, 1,200 hits of crack, 7,317 prescription pills, 137 different alcoholic beverages, naked hookers that were getting banged by the guys that abuse them, 237 empty cartons of cigarettes, 2,677 used condoms, all kinds of different needles used for many different drugs. All paid for by the working population of the greater Utica area and beyond.
former Utican

Rochester, NY

#7 Apr 16, 2014
We lived in the Algonquin in he 1970s when it was owned by the people who owned Hillcrest Manor. It was a beautiful building and mosly rented to retired folks.What happened to it that the cops raided it and found cocaine, etc. How sad! I wish I could buy it and restore it to its former glory!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Teesdale Amanda Medical Massage 7 min Old Faithful 4
Remington to lay off 105 workers in NY 7 min Usual Dem Results 93
How to defeat the police licence plate readers: (Jul '10) 21 min EZ fine 175
Disability fraud 24 min Scammers 3
Jill WKTV 35 min dodo 20
Basketball 36 min Beware 2
Family Court Candidates 41 min dodo 3
Rest in peace Tony Murad. 46 min Utica PD 5
US Cell Net TOTALLY Comprimised 4 hr good for the gander 8
utica national (Jun '13) 17 hr Noucant 529
•••

Severe Thunderstorm Watch for Oneida County was issued at September 02 at 4:40PM EDT

•••
•••
•••

Utica Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Utica People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Utica News, Events & Info