veteran

Gouverneur, NY

#1 Nov 14, 2012
Is there any serious truth about all the stories about December 21,2012 ? I personnaly do not believe anything if it's not mentioned in the bible.Like to hear from others ( with facts/proof).Thanks
Diana Vickery

Utica, NY

#2 Nov 14, 2012
When I saw those numbers my panties got wet.
Larry

Herkimer, NY

#3 Nov 14, 2012
veteran wrote:
Is there any serious truth about all the stories about December 21,2012 ? I personnaly do not believe anything if it's not mentioned in the bible.Like to hear from others ( with facts/proof).Thanks
That's it! Im not shopping early for christmas.
Uncle Ted

Cambridge, MA

#4 Nov 15, 2012
There is a celestial alignment where the sun, and all of the planets in our solar system line up with the center of the galaxy, causing massive gravitational anomolies that will open worm holes from other universes and allow alien races to come to the earth and harvest us for their use.
-or-
It's the second to the last Friday of the month.
larry

Herkimer, NY

#5 Nov 15, 2012
Uncle Ted wrote:
There is a celestial alignment where the sun, and all of the planets in our solar system line up with the center of the galaxy, causing massive gravitational anomolies that will open worm holes from other universes and allow alien races to come to the earth and harvest us for their use.
-or-
It's the second to the last Friday of the month.
That sounds uncomfortable!
Inca God

Herkimer, NY

#6 Nov 15, 2012
The oracles say that on December 21, 2012, there is..........wait for it.......... Four days until Christmas. So beat the rush. Make your internet deals early. Beat the rush. Stores will be open on Thanksgiving Day, this year, to accomodate the early buying rush.

This just in. Obama won. The oracles are now angry. Crap. The world will end. Better cancel that order. Don't order things off the internet. Shop locally if you must but make sure you have a lot of drinking water. Drinking your own urine is not as cool as it looks like on the Discovery Channel.

Sorry about the confusion. Keep tuned to Topix for more emergency warnings and predictions about the end of the world. Thank you. Signed. Yours truly. Inca God.
MekaDoc

United States

#7 Dec 19, 2012
I saw it. It was skeletor riding Godzilla coming out of the ocean. They said they are gonna start knocking down power lines and stuff starting in Japan.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
New hartford is the new east utica 2 min Baf form 117
WHY Utica is a rustbelt poverty hole of FAIL. 7 min RankSeemann 36
Name all the midgets in UTICA 9 min He a dwarf 7
Katrina Smith is pregnant AGAIN 33 min Bellanot 3
Claudia to senior citizens: Thanks for the vote... 36 min FA-Q 11
Venice Pizza 1 hr It Is 7
Where is NANO?? 1 hr Bubba 16
Two Utica cops beat up 15 year kid on Albany st... 2 hr Lindseys fat CORPSE 17
How Much Does H & R Block charge To Do Your Taxes (Jan '09) 4 hr Lindseys fat CORPSE 924
c h e a t 7 hr Yummy 21

Utica Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Utica Mortgages