MaryAnne

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2013

I just found out that Larry Tanoury and Frank Vescera are campaigning for Chris Gordon. My question to both Larry and Frank is why are you supporting him? He has a record for robbery, bad checks and child support. He also abuses his girl friend. Have you ever talked to her? If a man doesn't support his children what makes you think he will support taxpayers. This is a slap in the face of all women and the both of you agree with this. I can't believe this. I know Jim Zecca and does he support this? Iyour just lucky that the od is incompetent and doesn't cover it. You must really be proud to support a woman beater than has abandoned his children.
UticaIsAJoke

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2013

If people like Chris Gordon are even allowed to run for office!
Liar, cheater, takes advantage of others, drunk, abuser, has an arrest record, owes child support, unproductive, malignant ...

Wait, he kinda sounds like a great fit for Utica politics.(Together with Larry Tanoury, Harmony Speciale and the other crazies)
in the know

Hamden, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2013

Judged:

This is too funny people have been saying all this in the other post where this "Common sense" person has been defending him all along. People know the truth about Mr. Gordon and how he is a bad man and owes money to many, had sex with a teen Russian girl, been in jail for failure to pay child support, works under the table for a Bosnian construction company, and the list keeps going. Wake up East Utica and see the light because voting for him will only add to Uticas troubles . You people want another scam artist or criminal in office? Bad news Gordon!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 3 of3
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

343 Users are viewing the Utica Forum right now

Search the Utica Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Stewarts wont go to shit W.Utica 2 min Gaggy 8
WKTV - Where The News Is Always MAJOR & NATIONAL! 2 min Superlatives Come First 29
High quality fake ID's and passports 2 min Must be a Utican 10
wktv 14 min News hound 6
Why are so many blacks moving to Canada? (Jun '09) 18 min Gaggy 23
Fitch Affirms Utica, NY's GOs at 'BBB'; Outlook... 28 min Well 1
Brindisi Vanishing Posts = Something to hide? 37 min J Petrone Esquirrel 2
Corked Winebar 50 min dummy 27
Officer hit with frying pan 1 hr Kitchen Nightmares 39
Lieutenant Hauck and Louis T. Disagree 1 hr ACN 30
Radisson's Easter Dinner 2 hr Too bad sooo sad 34
Official: Goodbye Comets 2 hr Sport for gay men 159
•••
•••