Restaurant Groups: Alcohol At NY Casino Is Illegal

Nov 12, 2009 Full story: WCBS 22

Share + Nov 11, 2009 2:38 pm US/Eastern UTICA, N.Y. Three restaurant-owner associations have sued the New York state liquor board, claiming it illegally granted alcohol catering permits for the Indian-owned Turning Stone Casino and Resort.

Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Mike

Auburn, NY

#1 Nov 12, 2009
Oc COURSE it's illegal. They circumvented the state process and the vendor who has the monopoly at the casino, his fat wife is Roann Destito assemblypig. This is one of the reasons the people of the state are getting FED UP with the thiefs in Albany. Someone needs to write to Fox news or some other trusted media outlet. All it will take is a little heat from big media because Albany has already shown they will allow this as long as no one really makes waves.

Make some waves and the spineless leeches in Albany will fall all over themselves to finger "someone else" to avoid being labeled a crook.

Make waves.
Chief Sits In POOO

New York, NY

#2 Nov 12, 2009
Let the redskin sell their firewater!
Mike

Auburn, NY

#3 Nov 12, 2009
http://wcbstv.com/topstories/restaurant.group...

Here is the link to the WCBS NYC television station's website.

I just emailed the story and link to Fox news and ABC in NY. This just needs some sunlight and bad PR. They'll run from this when the heat is on.
Lookin Out 4 U

Poplar Ridge, NY

#4 Nov 13, 2009
Good job Mike. Although I generally regard O'Reilly as a useless d*ck, maybe there's a chance he'd expose Umm Umm and her hubby. They are after all dems and they're as corrupt as it gets. Bill eats that sh*t up.
Cry Babies

New York, NY

#5 Nov 15, 2009
What a bunch of cry asses,,,shut up already, Destito has no power to help the Indians whatsoever, they don't need her, they've won every Federal Case ...out there. Name one thing they got through the NY Assembly....NOTHING!! As for her husband, he's entitled to make a living & the Oneida Nation has a right to do business with anyone they want...You people are so into believing in entitlements,,what??? now it should be a law that the Casino needs to business with every business. You make it sound like the Indians are restricted from doing business with anyone else....wake up...they find Chris Destito to have a well run operation, respectful enough to earn their (casino's) business......its their business they can choose whoever they want.......Jealous Bastards...
What is illegal

Lake Placid, NY

#6 Nov 15, 2009
Depends on which politician is profiting from it!
Chief sits in POOO

New York, NY

#7 Nov 15, 2009
Cry Babies wrote:
What a bunch of cry asses,,,shut up already, Destito has no power to help the Indians whatsoever, they don't need her, they've won every Federal Case ...out there. Name one thing they got through the NY Assembly....NOTHING!! As for her husband, he's entitled to make a living & the Oneida Nation has a right to do business with anyone they want...You people are so into believing in entitlements,,what??? now it should be a law that the Casino needs to business with every business. You make it sound like the Indians are restricted from doing business with anyone else....wake up...they find Chris Destito to have a well run operation, respectful enough to earn their (casino's) business......its their business they can choose whoever they want.......Jealous Bastards...
Do you do anal pale face? I want to give you my spear!
Bayliss Ave

Meridian, ID

#8 Nov 15, 2009
Chief sits in POOO wrote:
<quoted text>Do you do anal pale face? I want to give you my spear!
What is wrong with you. Think hard and come up with something different. For a change. Sam and I are both on. Now what are you going to call us? Or, do you still think we are one and the same? You are so stupid. And ALWAYS WRONG. At least you are consistent.
IluvBAYpiss

New York, NY

#9 Nov 15, 2009
Bayliss Ave wrote:
<quoted text>What is wrong with you. Think hard and come up with something different. For a change. Sam and I are both on. Now what are you going to call us? Or, do you still think we are one and the same? You are so stupid. And ALWAYS WRONG. At least you are consistent.
Hi Baypiss sam how are you! As always thanks for your reaction to my post and I love you! Hows your dead mom???Do you PLOW that area in the winter??? Must be cold...Keep on the meds! And keep responding....your the reason....
Who You Are

Meridian, ID

#10 Nov 15, 2009
IluvBAYpiss wrote:
<quoted text>Hi Baypiss sam how are you! As always thanks for your reaction to my post and I love you! Hows your dead mom???Do you PLOW that area in the winter??? Must be cold...Keep on the meds! And keep responding....your the reason....
you make no sense. die.
Your Dad

New York, NY

#11 Nov 15, 2009
Who You Are wrote:
<quoted text>you make no sense. die.
Only in your arms my love! I LOVE BAYPISS SAM
Fat pig

Auburn, NY

#12 Nov 15, 2009
Cry Babies wrote:
What a bunch of cry asses,,,shut up already, Destito has no power to help the Indians whatsoever, they don't need her, they've won every Federal Case ...out there. Name one thing they got through the NY Assembly....NOTHING!! As for her husband, he's entitled to make a living & the Oneida Nation has a right to do business with anyone they want...You people are so into believing in entitlements,,what??? now it should be a law that the Casino needs to business with every business. You make it sound like the Indians are restricted from doing business with anyone else....wake up...they find Chris Destito to have a well run operation, respectful enough to earn their (casino's) business......its their business they can choose whoever they want.......Jealous Bastards...
Wow you're an idiot. Every one of your points is an excuse. As for being jealous who is jealous of that fat leeching pig? seriously you must be a relative if you think for one second that ann would envy being one of the area's biggest crooks. Yeah I hope when i wake uptomorrow I'm a fat worthless dooooshebag that si know for making a profit on the decline of a whole area that is a good one! She even looks like a pig!!!
Sheeza Pig Nosed Slob

Poplar Ridge, NY

#13 Nov 16, 2009
Fat pig wrote:
<quoted text>Wow you're an idiot. Every one of your points is an excuse. As for being jealous who is jealous of that fat leeching pig? seriously you must be a relative if you think for one second that ann would envy being one of the area's biggest crooks. Yeah I hope when i wake uptomorrow I'm a fat worthless dooooshebag that si know for making a profit on the decline of a whole area that is a good one! She even looks like a pig!!!
It's futile to argue with those who are overcome by their own greed. Stevie fkn Wonder could see the conflict of interest between the OIN and the OINK (Pig Family).
yankee

Utica, NY

#14 Nov 16, 2009
Even tho they have millions of dollars, Chris Destito can't be saved by this cancer. Let him go in Peace!!
Mets

Utica, NY

#15 Nov 16, 2009
The Indians should get their own license and pay their taxes
diamond girl

Syracuse, NY

#16 Nov 17, 2009
if the indians want a liquor license they should be able to get and go through all the channels everyone has to go through. furthermore, they get daily licenses everyday for every lounge and restaurant there, while people who r trying to open their own businesses in nys have to wait 6-8 months or longer. that isn't fair. why not give them daily liquor license also? these small busineses r trying to make a living and reating jobs also. yes they should have to pay taxes. we get taxed when we go there so they should be taxed also. everyone should be treated equally!!
Sad Republic

Cicero, NY

#17 Nov 17, 2009
or maybe we should get the hell of their land lmao i mean they were here 1st and then we push a plutocracy or oligarchy on them.

this whole thread sounds like, well i have to go to jail so, so dont u(replace going to jail with paying tax's)

instead of people saying why are we paying so much taxs let alone a tax, because it is such a down fall on you you figure everyone else has to suffer also, get rid of the suffering...the irs
Conflict of interest

Utica, NY

#18 Nov 17, 2009
This issue is very plain and simple at the core. If the husband of a State Representative is receiving contracts from a business that she deals with regarding state affairs...then it is a conflict of interest! But we allow that here in the good ole US of A. Kind of like Dick Cheyney being tied up with Haliburton...and being in a position to take us to war...and get his company some work contracts out of it.

If she was honest and respectable...she would resign her position over this. Yes..as a business man...her husband is entitled to try and get business. But when it's from a entity that his wife is dealing with and her "favorable influence" is there...it is not fair.
Bdass

Syracuse, NY

#19 Nov 17, 2009
If any of you people who are negative here had any thing going for themselves or had to work hard to make a living wouldnt be complaining about this.
Conflict of interest

Utica, NY

#20 Nov 17, 2009
Bdass wrote:
If any of you people who are negative here had any thing going for themselves or had to work hard to make a living wouldnt be complaining about this.
Sorry..but you're completely wrong. Just because someone comments or complains about something that is obviously wrong..does not mean they don't have anything going for themselves or does not work hard for a living. It's called "calling it as it is". Please explain why you think that way..if you can. And please explain why you don't think this situation is a conflict of interest for Destito. By being married, he benefits from her dealings with the OIN, and she benefits by his business with the OIN. It's a no-brainer and common sense.

Sounds like you think the Utica Mayor's team is all qualified too..and not just friends and family that he gave positions to. That one's called "Nepotism"...just in case you're unaware of it. Lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
5 Reasons to Invest in the Utica Area 16 min Invest in Utica 3
whitesboro school taxes (May '10) 20 min outragious 22
Vee-J's Lounge in Frankfort 22 min can she go 3
Famous Utican False Myths 25 min Gaggy 61
Uticans Say This A lot 31 min Utica Zoo 27
Apartment Searching, Help 34 min Robert Oliveira 5
Apartment Searching, Help! 35 min Robert Oliveira 2
NOTRE DAME HIGH undefeated so far 2 hr go easy 61
Koguts suing SUNY Brockport 5 hr aaahhh 32
NH new AD, you blew it already. 14 hr Clay Iron Man Whi... 23
yanadasis closes club house 17 hr ADS r US 35
•••
•••
Utica Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Utica Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Utica People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Utica News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Utica
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••