First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Fantasy Dave Smith

Gouverneur, NY

#70 Jan 21, 2014
Fantasy world wrote:
<quoted text>
How's your black grand kid? Will you accept it?
One more time Cliffy, of course I will.
Fantasy world

Philadelphia, PA

#71 Jan 21, 2014
Fantasy Dave Smith wrote:
<quoted text>
One more time Cliffy, of course I will.
That's wonderful news trashy. How will you keep up your racist posts though?
Fantasy Dave Smith World

Gouverneur, NY

#72 Jan 21, 2014
Fantasy world wrote:
<quoted text>
That's wonderful news trashy. How will you keep up your racist posts though?
What racist posts? You really think all the people that can't stand your sorry azzz are me don't you. Well, that's because you're a f'ng moron Davey boy.
Fantasy Dave Smith World

Gouverneur, NY

#74 Jan 21, 2014
OCD a serious disorder wrote:
What out the odds of two losers with OCD be obsessed with the same city if they don't live here. They both live in Utica absolutely fore sure.
They both really do live in Fantasy World. A place where they believe they are relevant.

Level 8

Since: Jul 12

Verona, NY

#75 Jan 22, 2014
Scorned and fat with a rashy hand. These are not top notch qualities Clifford. You need quite a bit of work. Even Large Marge left you after she found out that you are obsessed with forts and prisons.

Tell em Large Marge sent ya.
Frank JuicyFlow Meola

United States

#77 Jan 22, 2014
Marty Peppershorts wrote:
Scorned and fat with a rashy hand. These are not top notch qualities Clifford. You need quite a bit of work. Even Large Marge left you after she found out that you are obsessed with forts and prisons.
Tell em Large Marge sent ya.
hahahaha! Busted!You aren't that smart now are ya? LOL! Looks like the analcretin talker just coughed up his real name!

See you sooooooooon!

LOOOL look at the pathetic coward racist whining trying to bury the Fran Meola adulterer scumbag posts! Nice try watch this punk!

You'd think Frank Meola's wife has had enough misery, what with realizing her husband is a joke fenderpounding musical councilman failure. Did she think his second marriage was a "good idea" or did she just need food?

He really shouldn't have cheated on her. If she was THAT fugly and busted he should have at least not been such a coward and told her.

But then again utica is full of cowards of one stripe or another as you can see from all these race rants the cops post to try to bury their not-so-great results and lawsuits.

Utica- a city full of douchebag people too stupid and whiny to help themselves.

Why help them?
Frank JuicyFlow Meola

United States

#78 Jan 22, 2014
Dave is such a great guy to give me his special fireman helmet.

I stalked Frank for weeks an he told me I was sick in the head but Dave doesn't tell me that and lets me play.

Now that I turned 8 Dave said we can play hide the fireman.

I love you Dave.

Frank is bad for calling the police cuz I stalk him.

Now it's time to click an click on all the fireman helmets online that Dave showed me.

Level 8

Since: Jul 12

Verona, NY

#79 Jan 23, 2014
You are an idiot. No idea WTF you are talking about moron.Go play slap the sausage with your buddy Cliffy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Government Shut Down Except for Essential Services 4 min Laughing 6
Lowering BAC level 19 min Bud light 2
Piazza k9 services 30 min Ootica 71
Herb Philipson's being sold 32 min Paula 94
Majority thinks Trump's first year is a failure 42 min Mueller 54
So I Was In Lowes 46 min A Taxpayer 62
trump will fix it 50 min Stupid liberals 16
Yorville fire. Wktv. Wow!! 1 hr Truth Shall Set Y... 37
WIBX is an absolute joke 9 hr Immaturity at its... 30

Utica Jobs