Wheres Riggies IP
Deal with itBitch

Longmont, CO

#24 Mar 20, 2017
He's a good cannibal troll, don't like is tvvatface? DEAL with it bitches!

What do we KNOW? We KNOW that even if you koksuckers had his address you'd do what? DickNkok is what you lowlife screamers and shitters would do just like none of you sprouted a pube and got off your vaginas to go to "FORTY SIX TABERRRRR!!!"

THAT's what you'll do, you'll post a bunch of adult-chilr retard rants "YELLO NAIL NYLONNNN!!!!!!" and sit there in your yellow underwear and hope someone else gives enough of a fck to do you pussyass dirtywork THAT's all you'll do because that's all you sad pathetic Utica boosting koksuckers have EVER done.

Prove otherwise bitch facefuck. So SHUT THEFUCK UP and take your ridicule like the little festering vaginas you Uticans are that's all you're worth anyway do-nothingPussies.

Want it to stop? You haven't ever even ASKED in over 8 YEARS how to make it stop.... you're all just stupid whining pisspants Utica koksuckers and your inbreeding and dead immoral Utica culture won't permit you to ever change your pathetic famewhore ways.

Fuckkaw losers.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
SlobSeemann

San Antonio, TX

#25 Mar 20, 2017
Deal with itBitch wrote:
He's a good cannibal troll, don't like is tvvatface? DEAL with it bitches!

What do we KNOW? We KNOW that even if you koksuckers had his address you'd do what? DickNkok is what you lowlife screamers and shitters would do just like none of you sprouted a pube and got off your vaginas to go to "FORTY SIX TABERRRRR!!!"

THAT's what you'll do, you'll post a bunch of adult-chilr retard rants "YELLO NAIL NYLONNNN!!!!!!" and sit there in your yellow underwear and hope someone else gives enough of a fck to do you pussyass dirtywork THAT's all you'll do because that's all you sad pathetic Utica boosting koksuckers have EVER done.

Prove otherwise bitch facefuck. So SHUT THEFUCK UP and take your ridicule like the little festering vaginas you Uticans are that's all you're worth anyway do-nothingPussies.

Want it to stop? You haven't ever even ASKED in over 8 YEARS how to make it stop.... you're all just stupid whining pisspants Utica koksuckers and your inbreeding and dead immoral Utica culture won't permit you to ever change your pathetic famewhore ways.

Fuckkaw losers.
The Clifton Fungus is Dave Smith and Cretin, that's you slob, is Jim Seemann. Both of you are punks and incredibly fun to f with. The entertainment value in your rants, delusions (like the above), and watching you dance on your predictable, tired, lame string is immeasurable. You're not good trolls, you're not intelligent trolls, you're not witty trolls, you're just angry coward punks...and you stink, badly. Take a bath piggy.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Too Funny

Utica, NY

#26 Mar 20, 2017
SlobSeemann wrote:
<quoted text>The Clifton Fungus is Dave Smith and Cretin, that's you slob, is Jim Seemann. Both of you are punks and incredibly fun to f with. The entertainment value in your rants, delusions (like the above), and watching you dance on your predictable, tired, lame string is immeasurable. You're not good trolls, you're not intelligent trolls, you're not witty trolls, you're just angry coward punks...and you stink, badly. Take a bath piggy.
But I thought Dave smith doesn't live in Clifton park? Which is it? Hahahahahaha
Yes

Albany, NY

#27 Mar 20, 2017
Too Funny wrote:
<quoted text>

But I thought Dave smith doesn't live in Clifton park? Which is it? Hahahahahaha
Yeah I was thinking the same thing. Hahaha.
RankRashyDaveJim

San Antonio, TX

#28 Mar 20, 2017
Go "eat a dink" you slobs. Waaaaaaaaaaaaaa while you search for relevancy in a world that has no use for moronic cowards like you. Dave, a self proclaimed pedophile, and Jim, a toothless, rank smelling old fart...what a pair. Be proud of who and what you are though.......waaaaaaaabwahahah ahaha!
WOMAN BEATER ESCHE

United States

#29 Mar 20, 2017
There's those big intellectual comments from Uterines!

"waaaaaaaabwahahah ahaha! " "Waaaaaaaaa" "eat a dink" from a moron who can't even figure out he's not talking to who he thinks he is and EVEN IF HE WAS he's tooPUSSY to do anything but "waaaaaaaabwahahah ahaha! "

So just goFcuk yourself welfare sucking queen maybe ONE YEAR you'll figure out you have no fcking idea who your're talking to fucktard.

Now back to your welfare leech FAIL!

http://www.osc.state.ny.us/localgov/audits/pu...
WOMAN BEATER ESCHE

United States

#30 Mar 20, 2017
I know I'm a welfare PUNK COWARD GUTLESS women who stalks any man who has an education, job, life, and has more money in their pocket than I ever will.

I like to pretend I own all kinds of stuff because I'm a topix clown.

On topix I can pretend I have a life even though the world see's I have nothing and am the dumbest fing welfare uneducated loser of all topix posters,

I have never proved one thing but I'm a coward loser.

In my welfare mind I think the world loves to see me stalk men who I'm jealous of because my mentally challenged brain has severe psychosis.

Spending hundreds of hours stalking educated wealthy men is my life. I'm such a man hiding and stalking.
The City of Riggies

Watervliet, NY

#31 Mar 20, 2017
Yes wrote:
<quoted text>

Yeah I was thinking the same thing. Hahaha.
Imbeciles can't get it through their pinheads that I'm not Dave Smith.
They keep saying he lives at 46 Taber yet I'm posting from here. So how can he be in two places at once.
I wish these losers would grow balls and brains.
Need 2 B STERILIZED

United States

#32 Mar 20, 2017
The City of Riggies wrote:
<quoted text>

Imbeciles can't get it through their pinheads that I'm not Dave Smith.
They keep saying he lives at 46 Taber yet I'm posting from here. So how can he be in two places at once.
I wish these losers would grow balls and brains.
Honey, they don't say you're Dave my honey welfare loser. They say you act the same as my other women.

The similarities are so close it's scary, but all of us welfare jobless punk cowards act thew same.

We pretend on topix we can buy a beer, own things, but we can't prove one word out of out welfare punk mouths.

We stalk males and cities all day and think we are men who look normal stalking kok and cities.

Stay warm sitting at home pretending you have a life honey.
The City of Riggies

Watervliet, NY

#33 Mar 20, 2017
Need 2 B STERILIZED wrote:
<quoted text>
Honey, they don't say you're Dave my honey welfare loser. They say you act the same as my other women.

The similarities are so close it's scary, but all of us welfare jobless punk cowards act thew same.

We pretend on topix we can buy a beer, own things, but we can't prove one word out of out welfare punk mouths.

We stalk males and cities all day and think we are men who look normal stalking kok and cities.

How's that disgusting mustached Maria wife of yours doing?
Oooootican pigs
WitlessStankJim

United States

#34 Mar 20, 2017
WOMAN BEATER ESCHE wrote:
There's those big intellectual comments from Uterines!

"waaaaaaaabwahahah ahaha! " "Waaaaaaaaa" "eat a dink" from a moron who can't even figure out he's not talking to who he thinks he is and EVEN IF HE WAS he's tooPUSSY to do anything but "waaaaaaaabwahahah ahaha! "

So just goFcuk yourself welfare sucking queen maybe ONE YEAR you'll figure out you have no fcking idea who your're talking to fucktard.

Now back to your welfare leech FAIL!

http://www.osc.state.ny.us/localgov/audits/pu...
Waaaaaaaaaaaa You f'ing moron, it's in quotes because your butttttbuddddddy Dave said it. Because he's a lame, witless, moron just like you. Looooooool
WOMAN BEATER ESCHE

United States

#35 Mar 20, 2017
There's my women's uneducated hillbilly first grade response, thanks honey, keep letting people know how pathetic and welfare trash we really are.

Now drink your one Milwaukee and pretend you own things like me sweety.
WOMAN BEATER ESCHE

United States

#36 Mar 20, 2017
The City of Riggies wrote:
<quoted text>
How's that disgusting mustached Maria wife of yours doing?
Oooootican pigs
Dumpling, don't stop with your little girl uneducated welfare responses, being pathetic welfare trash stalking males and Utica we need to keep looking like the losers we are.

Don't forget to add in how you can drink a Milwaukee and go out to dinner, and I pretend to own seven thousand dollar computers when I can't understand a mouse.

Going out to dinner and drinking a beer makes the world jealous we have twenty dollars to our name.

Nobody can tell we're welfare trash we keep telling topix we have things and educations dumpling.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
WOMAN BEATER ESCHE

United States

#37 Mar 20, 2017
Too Funny wrote:
<quoted text>

Dave honey, everyone knows you live with mommy and spent years pretending you owned a house in clifton when a women named Theresa did.

They all know you never had a real job and sat home cleaning Theresa house while she worked honey.

I just wish you didn't have those pic's of you and bro, your mentally challenged look isn't good, and your dwarf fat slob midget mother really makes people laugh at you.

Stop posting during the day so people know you'll never have a real job and look like such a coward loser Davy.

They saw what a punk you are, like mom, a dwarf midget punk that looks retarded.

Next time someone comes to the house don't run inside yelling I'm calling the cops because we look worse than punks.

Miss you.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
The slow twins

Albany, NY

#38 Mar 20, 2017
<quoted text>Dave honey, everyone knows you live with mommy and spent years pretending you owned a house in clifton when a women named Theresa did.

They all know you never had a real job and sat home cleaning Theresa house while she worked honey.

I just wish you didn't have those pic's of you and bro, your mentally challenged look isn't good, and your dwarf fat slob midget mother really makes people laugh at you.

Stop posting during the day so people know you'll never have a real job and look like such a coward loser Davy.

They saw what a punk you are, like mom, a dwarf midget punk that looks retarded.

Next time someone comes to the house don't run inside yelling I'm calling the cops because we look worse than punks.

Miss you.

How any man could do that short cow is unbelievable, but then the three of them, the old man and brothers do look slow, slight mental retardation. Easy to see how he could never buy a house.
CNY Citybillies

United States

#40 Mar 20, 2017
There's my women's uneducated hillbilly first grade response, thanks honey, keep letting people know how pathetic and welfare trash we really are.

Now drink your one Milwaukee and pretend you own things like me sweety.
DRINK? LOL! TELEGRAPHING YOUR CULTURAL ISSUES AGAIN NO TECH?
Yes, Uticans are kind of stupid and sort of like "Citybillies", a multicolored GALAXY of unwashed scheming ]\[iqqers living in the middle of upstate cornfields and mountains thinking theire "somebody" and throwing feces up out of their hole at passerby who laugh at the entire economy and region full of redneck racist no tech no job wannabes.

Am I clear? Or are you all now off to scream at more "Clifton" Dave Smith/Bubbaloo Mario/Luigi figments? Fckn newt reeeetards in Utica man.

Yafuckinstench!
CNY Citybillies

United States

#41 Mar 20, 2017
Look ma I've only made 20 thousand mistakes while I stalk males that make me look pathetic and have lives, money, education while I live on topix like a welfare loser.

Now back to pretending I own a seven thousand dollar computer even though my welfare brain can't figure out a mouse and lying about famous males because my loser welfare family raised a dirt women punk.

Then it's off to stalking more males that can afford gas, then I go pretend I have gas too.

I'm such a great women living on topix instead of being out in the real world.

The only thing I've proven on topix is my lying and stalking.

COUGH COUGH.

Hold on Rob, not so fast.

NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM

How's that Rob will you give me some money now.
Too Funny

Utica, NY

#42 Mar 20, 2017
Need 2 B STERILIZED wrote:
<quoted text>Honey, they don't say you're Dave my honey welfare loser. They say you act the same as my other women.

So again how about you proving yourself stuck Utican trash? Hahahahahaha
heifer smith

United States

#43 Mar 20, 2017
The slow twins wrote:
<quoted text>How any man could do that short cow is unbelievable, but then the three of them, the old man and brothers do look slow, slight mental retardation. Easy to see how he could never buy a house.
She could keep an warm if they can stand that scary face and the tarded family.
Itch

Albany, NY

#44 Mar 20, 2017
heifer smith wrote:
<quoted text>
She could keep an warm if they can stand that scary face and the tarded family.
400lb dwarf, he must have to roll her to the store to buy him food.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
bras bikinis 30 min FED UP 4
Democrats change their tune 33 min MAGA 1
Islamberg 48 min The Feds Searched... 8
You are not my senator chuckles Schumer 59 min Pete 8
Donald Trump is Amazing 1 hr Ahead 35
Sex Scandals at the College 1 hr Great 3
Samantha Colostomy Testa - SNOOKIE - only fatter! 1 hr Glutton Woman 1
Police Cover-up in New Hartford 5 hr More cowards 218
Who is funding the Aud renovations? 6 hr The Taxpayers are 148
utica/county to help fund downtown hospital garage 6 hr Nope Dont buy it 30