First Prev
of 2
Next Last
iphone

Utica, NY

#21 Jul 19, 2013
Well with any luck you all will be dead in 5 years so you don't need to concern yourselves.
NOCUOMO

Danielson, CT

#22 Jul 19, 2013
But the next mayor and the next one after will all pledge to make Utica great like it once was! Lol
LOL

Utica, NY

#23 Jul 19, 2013
Truth wrote:
http://www.foxnews.com/politic s/2013/07/18/detroit-files-for -largest-municipal-bankruptcy- in-us-history/
The sad truth of the matter is that it's not IF Utica will join Detroit in bankruptcy, it's WHEN. The EXACT same ingredients are all there.

Sorry, policemen and firemen and sanitation workers. The city cannot pay for promises that it made when it had twice as many people, with no tax base and no commercial sector. Your greedy unions are going to drive Utica into insolvency by expecting more than half of tax revenue go towards meeting pension and insurance costs.
Utica Feces same same

Jersey City, NJ

#24 Jul 19, 2013
65% of your taxes there go to pay for the overfunded freakshow.
All done

Danielson, CT

#25 Jul 19, 2013
I love to see this believe in Utica and things are a changing.... Comets, a new Fairfield hotel???? It's eminent the city WILL go bankrupt - no question .... To far along to recoup anything - should actually claim bankruptcy and start fresh- only hope!
NOCUOMO

Utica, NY

#26 Jul 19, 2013
Too many Ooticans feeding from the trough. They borrow and tax before going bankrupt on Union contracts. It's not about saving the city it's about their own perks at stake.
Your gonna learn today

Syracuse, NY

#27 Jul 19, 2013
Lmfao so stupidddddd
Nosedive

New York, NY

#28 Jul 20, 2013
Gonna hit ya'll hard!
Please

Watertown, NY

#29 Jul 20, 2013
Like Utica, Detroit also has a refugee center. It is a favorite drop off for the Iraqui refugees. If you haven't had the opportunity of dealing with an Iraqui you are in for a treat. I want to be as far away from those people as possible. Give me the Russians, Bosnians, Vietnamese, Sudanese any day. Hell, I would even choose the scum of the scum Burmese over the Iraqui's
Common Sense

Feeding Hills, MA

#30 Jul 20, 2013
What truly amazes me is how everyone in Oneida County knows what the problems are but does nothing to fix them. Why are people like Picente and Soldato still in office with all these issues in our county? They're the problem. All the issues people speak on come from their offices. Who allows the welfare scandals to continue? It's your commissioner with the green light from your county executive. These people have already ruined the county while lining their pockets and putting friends and family into compromising positions, but to keep them there is baffling. Your executive just sold the county out for a few bucks in his pocket. Amazing to even fathom this guy in a higher office.

So because Oneida County is the welfare capital of the world, do we actually need to live up to those standards? If 1/2 of your county is on some form of assistance then its pretty obvious the people in office aren't doing there job, and haven't been. So make sure to keep voting these same POS into office year after year and ask yourself why the area is where it is.
Level 3

Since: Jul 12

Uxbridge, MA

#31 Jul 20, 2013
well Detroit has new baseball and football stadiums in 2000, and they now are putting up a new hockey arena. does that mean utica is getting new fields???

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Carbone auto group 16 min Syracuse Buyer 19
Posts about REFUGEES pulled 21 min Awake 1
Most liberals have a low IQ 2 hr No longer 14
What Song Are You Listening To Right Now? (Sep '11) 9 hr KY WELLER 422
How Much Does H & R Block charge To Do Your Taxes (Jan '09) 9 hr area resident 631
state testing 14 hr hooray 65
Love 15 hr truth 5
WKTV-Smith Thu Duke 12
More from around the web

Utica People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]