upd living in utica
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Close But No Cigar

AOL

#22 Apr 18, 2008
Utica6 wrote:
They do give non-residents chances. That is why they are able to take the test. What about the people who already live in Utica that want to be on UPD?
I'd like to believe that were true. But, I really don't think so. If u live in Utica, u can be LAST on the list & you'll get picked so I wouldn't be too worried.
flowers

AOL

#23 Apr 19, 2008
In Utica, you don't have to be on the list to get picked ! I have to say though that the fire department sticks to the rules on this. They actually check with neighbors to see if the applicants live where they say they do. That's the difference in leadership. Brooks and his top people have integrity without question
Susan is Flowers

AOL

#24 Apr 19, 2008
flowers wrote:
<quoted text>You know, the more I read this, the angrier I get. Just who the hell do you guys think you are, super cops, better than everyone else. We have to live in Utica, our families live in utica next to drug dealers. If you don't like your job you can quit, we still have to have these people in our neighborhoods and so should you. It should be a great motivation to get the bad guys out of here.
You were a drug dealer and people had to live next to you. Do you have amnesia? Worse than that, you used while your kids were in the house.
flowers

AOL

#25 Apr 19, 2008
Now you better watch it. I am not Sue and never even got a parking ticket. I will not hesitate to sue you for your statements.
flowers

AOL

#26 Apr 19, 2008
I run a not for profit organization and enjoy a good reputation, from what I hear from you -it's you who are the dangerous person, not Sue who has admitted she has done wrong, like many of us, we are not perfect and she does much for us on justice denied 13501. This is your last warning, stop stalking me
wilted flowers

United States

#27 Apr 19, 2008
How are they stalking you if you're not Sue. You can't sue anyone, so get a life. You don't try to annoy people as much as Jackie, but your comments are usually no more intelligent than his.
Sues an idiot

United States

#28 Apr 19, 2008
"Im warning you..." Oooooooooooooooooooooo Im Soooooooooooooooooo scared. Dont throw out emoty threats. What will you do if the "stalking" persists ? NOTHING, no crime, no civil damages, end of story SUE.
Beotch

Utica, NY

#30 Apr 19, 2008
Sergeant Slaughter wrote:
<quoted text>
Just think if you had more cops living in the city they could all band together. All city employees should reside in the city. It creates pride. Just because you don't live in the city don't try to justify your wrong doings
I don't agree with this at all or the residency law, it's a bunch of bull shit city pride my ass, have you been in the city schools... would you want to send your kids who you are trying to raise to be responsible mature young adults to Proctor where they can see guys getting oral sex in the cafeteria... nonsense utter nonsense whoever came up with the residency law should be kicked so hard in the ass they feel it for years...
JUSTICE UNDENIED

United States

#31 Apr 19, 2008
I AM SUE?
Chris

AOL

#32 Apr 19, 2008
Beotch wrote:
<quoted text>I don't agree with this at all or the residency law, it's a bunch of bull shit city pride my ass, have you been in the city schools... would you want to send your kids who you are trying to raise to be responsible mature young adults to Proctor where they can see guys getting oral sex in the cafeteria... nonsense utter nonsense whoever came up with the residency law should be kicked so hard in the ass they feel it for years...
100% agree!
flowers

AOL

#33 Apr 20, 2008
UticaSux wrote:
Whoa Whoa brain surgeon... whattaya mean "Flowers" is Sue?
haha I thought I WAS SUE?
What's next weeks theory?
Don't you know, you are Sue, we are all Sue. It's obvious you are a professional with the graphics you put up on Utica Sux (I love it by the way) and Sue doesn't use those kinds of graphics on Justice Denied 13501. Both are great public service websites.
LONERS

United States

#34 Apr 20, 2008
Find some friends or go spend time with your families!
Fuddy two

Murrysville, PA

#35 Apr 20, 2008
If the police officer's have to be city residents why not all city employees have to be city residents. After all, lets all be treated equally. If Utica is such a great place to work then what's fair is fair. Lets START from the TOP brass to the BOTTOM peon's!!!
Freddy Freeloader

AOL

#36 Apr 20, 2008
Exactly Fuddy!

Utica Lies and Riggies

Since: May 14

Clifton Park, NY

#37 May 25, 2014
flowers wrote:
if they dont' know how to read a contract then how are they going to read and understand the laws they are supposed to uphold. Ignorance is no excuse
Ding ding ding.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
zayas family 2 hr FTP 9
"Tazz Hanna's Nano Job Application"! 2 hr Whats the frequency 16
Who is "Tazz" and why do people hate her so much? 2 hr This looks bad 92
Wheres Those Jobs 2 hr True 10
PHOTO! Guy Pissing into Saranac tank in brewery! 3 hr Hey drunk pin dead 49
We're coming toFUCK you up Utica! 3 hr Oooticans 9
Usmail-Electric-SCAM Company BUSTED by STATE AU... 3 hr Beyond suspicious 115
Utica & New Hartford, NY. !!!STAY AWAY AVOID!!! 4 hr 2 AFRO TECH TAZZ 2 60
Comets - another gets fired 5 hr AFRO TECH TAZZ 106
Nh teachers 7 hr Nough said 30