Why Wont U People Change?

Why Wont U People Change?

Posted in the Utica Forum

Holland Farms Face

Albany, NY

#2 Sep 9, 2013
Uticans can't change. Although I will never give up meat it's not in their DNA. They can't do out.
Ken

Herkimer, NY

#3 Sep 10, 2013
Izzy wrote:
I go to college here and cant figure out why people in Utica refuse to embrace change. Ive tried encouraging people to ride bikes instead of drive and I get laughed at. Im just trying to save the Earth and nobody cares. Not even all of my professors drive a Prius. I also cant believe there are no vegan places here. Seriously? Meat is murder people, and you should eat more beans and grains and stop murdering animals for your meatballs. Finally, this area is racist because all the minorities are kept in poverty in corn hill. How about giving them what they need?
Embrace change!
Meat is murder. The commercial meat today is from abused, traumatized innocent animals. You are evolving and gaining levels of consciousness. Try to find like minded people. Go to health food stores, sometimes you can network with others via workshops or seminars. You probably could get an informal one organized by yourself. Be the beacon of light you seek. God Bless and don't doubt yourself, you are on the right life path!! Fight the good fight and continue your deprogramming.
Megatron

Lyons, NY

#4 Sep 10, 2013
Izzy wrote:
I go to college here and cant figure out why people in Utica refuse to embrace change. Ive tried encouraging people to ride bikes instead of drive and I get laughed at. Im just trying to save the Earth and nobody cares. Not even all of my professors drive a Prius. I also cant believe there are no vegan places here. Seriously? Meat is murder people, and you should eat more beans and grains and stop murdering animals for your meatballs. Finally, this area is racist because all the minorities are kept in poverty in corn hill. How about giving them what they need?
Embrace change!
how about you forget about college and join a field of wheat. Did you know that this world is based on everything your against. Trying dialing up your port hole a few degree to the stars of magoos and 14 specs to taurus. You will find a vegan word there tell them krlll sent you and tell them we finally tryed a black president and he fucked up.the odds wastent so good on the bet but atleast we flipped it. Good luck dude and athiest speed to you.
hey

New York, NY

#5 Sep 10, 2013
I will never give up pepperoni on my pizza!
Truth

Utica, NY

#6 Sep 10, 2013
Izzy wrote:
Embrace change!
Izzy,
It's good that you are so passionate in your beliefs I just don't think you expect a warm reception when you try to get people to give up the only way of life they've ever known. You do realize that it's a very small minority of people who believe the things that you do don't you?

Who is it exactly that is keeping all of the minorities in Cornhill? I think you need to take a ride down Whitesboro Street in West Utica or the public housing in both north and south Utica.
Chicken Riggie Face

Albany, NY

#7 Sep 10, 2013
Asking a utican to change or even acknowledge new ideas....lol
Cretin sux azzzz

Gouverneur, NY

#8 Sep 11, 2013
Chicken Riggie Face wrote:
It's Cretin above. He sux azzzz.
Cretin sux azzzz

France

#9 Sep 11, 2013
My name is Larry Joseph! Fat liar and loser!
Truth

Utica, NY

#10 Sep 11, 2013
All will change and acknowledge new ideas but they have to be good ideas. Giving up meat and riding a bike rather than driving a car are ideas that are neither practical nor or desirable ideas for most people probably. They certainly aren't new ideas either.
Cretin sux azzzz

Gouverneur, NY

#11 Sep 11, 2013
Cretin sux azzzz wrote:
My name is Larry Joseph! Fat liar and loser!
Chicken Riggie Face

Albany, NY

#12 Sep 11, 2013
Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
All will change and acknowledge new ideas but they have to be good ideas. Giving up meat and riding a bike rather than driving a car are ideas that are neither practical nor or desirable ideas for most people probably. They certainly aren't new ideas either.
No. They won't. Never have and never will. They still think that because portions of the movie Slapshot were filmed in utica that makes them important.
Cretin sux azzzz

Gouverneur, NY

#13 Sep 12, 2013
<quoted text>
No. They won't. Never have and never will. They still think that because portions of the movie Slapshot were filmed in utica that makes them important.
oh no

Whitesboro, NY

#15 Sep 12, 2013
Izzy, I hope you're not the Izzy that's around 19-20 years old and a huge skank and has a younger sister that's the same! I don't want such a positive message coming from a bad source because then, people won't listen and won't change.
Downstater

Carthage, NY

#16 Sep 12, 2013
<quoted text>
Don't forget that they consider themselves culinary geniuses for inventing cold cheese-less pizza and throwing chicken and pasta together.

The inbreeding combined with the sub-level education and handed-down hatreds and prejudices makes them immune to positive change. As someone else alluded to, they can't even recognize a good idea, never mind adopt it.
Besara

Omaha, NE

#17 Sep 12, 2013
Ken wrote:
<quoted text>Meat is murder. The commercial meat today is from abused, traumatized innocent animals. You are evolving and gaining levels of consciousness. Try to find like minded people. Go to health food stores, sometimes you can network with others via workshops or seminars. You probably could get an informal one organized by yourself. Be the beacon of light you seek. God Bless and don't doubt yourself, you are on the right life path!! Fight the good fight and continue your deprogramming.
Ken, you've been molesting the farm animals for too long. Get in the real world.
Chicken Riggie Face

Albany, NY

#18 Sep 12, 2013
Downstater wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't forget that they consider themselves culinary geniuses for inventing cold cheese-less pizza and throwing chicken and pasta together.
The inbreeding combined with the sub-level education and handed-down hatreds and prejudices makes them immune to positive change. As someone else alluded to, they can't even recognize a good idea, never mind adopt it.
I do like tomato pie. I will admit that. Agree on your other points though.
Cretin sux azzzz

Gouverneur, NY

#19 Sep 13, 2013
<quoted text>
I do like tomato pie. I will admit that. Agree on your other points though.
Truth

Herkimer, NY

#20 Sep 13, 2013
<quoted text>
I have to admit that it's a tough nut to crack. The people of this area seem to know only what they know and continue to fall for the same things time and again. The recent AHL hockey deal is a perfect example. I read recently that a dog's memory is only 15 minutes. It's like that I think.
Nanotechnology Face

Albany, NY

#21 Sep 13, 2013
Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
I have to admit that it's a tough nut to crack. The people of this area seem to know only what they know and continue to fall for the same things time and again. The recent AHL hockey deal is a perfect example. I read recently that a dog's memory is only 15 minutes. It's like that I think.
The recent ahl deal is actually a positive.
Nanotechnology Face

Albany, NY

#22 Sep 14, 2013
<quoted text>
Wait. That doesn't make them important?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mariah Lasalle 2 min Jackass 1
Claudia Tenney BLASTS scam Dem/RINO hospital plan! 5 min D Town 5
Uticas Syringe Building Turns Red 12 min SCARY 1
With Out Papers, lol WOPS 24 min Wall Nutt 1
Tenney is a Banana Republican 29 min Dill Dough 11
Vjays 32 min Trump 3
Divorce Lawyers Who Incite Conflict Part 2 37 min Daddy Issues 73
Name the drug addict hookers in the Utica area 1 hr Bill 32
Beggar On John St 1 hr Billy 46
NH SAT Scores 2 hr warriors 29