Andrew Brindisi's Grand Jury Hearing ...

Andrew Brindisi's Grand Jury Hearing (Top Secret Inside Info)

Posted in the Utica Forum

Taxpayer

Westwood, MA

#3 Jun 16, 2014
Sometimes the guy has a point. Id like to see the CVs on the city employees mentioned. Post them of you have them

Utica Lies and Riggies

Since: May 14

Clifton Park, NY

#5 Jun 16, 2014
BobbyO1967 wrote:
Taxpayer,
I don't know if New York law allows for that. I will ask. If there is something I can FOIL, I will.
What does Rhode Island say about unpaid bills crackhead?

http://www.elections.state.ri.us/publications...

Utica Lies and Riggies

Clifton Park, NY

#8 Jun 16, 2014
BobbyO1967 wrote:
Riggies,
Because there are people on that list that owe in the 100's of thousands, they could be appealing too, I don't seem to be that interesting to this Secretary of State or the next one - since two of my friends are running. They're not coming after my "appealed" amounts with bigger fish to catch.
Somebody like you might have to worry. I don't think you could afford a lawyer and you're really not that nice of a person. Therefore, no one is likely to "work" with you.
The only running your "friends" do is from the cops or other crackheads. Now pay your bills druggie.

Utica Lies and Riggies

Clifton Park, NY

#14 Jun 16, 2014
Oh the irony wrote:
<quoted text>If you call that "money" you should get out of Utica stinktown once in a while. If they were worth anything they wouldn't be stuck living in fozen ridge racist welfare hole cny puhleeze. Get some perspective before you show your "rube-ness".
Crackhead Bobby O has almost 72.68 in his pocket right now.
taxpayer

Westmoreland, NY

#15 Jun 16, 2014
We can leave Utica at anytime. We choose to stay here and try to fix a broken system because it is the right thing to do and someone has to have the courage to do so.
Thank you to all who are working towards a better future.
Unfortunately there are too many elected officials and people in city hall who are not helping!
IMO

Utica, NY

#17 Jun 16, 2014
BobbyO1967 wrote:
Irony,
Who's stuck?? Newport, Clark Mills, Myrtle Bach, Orlando, San Francisco, Vegas, Branson, Wisconsin Dells, Aruba - all places I could be.
I choose to be here.
BOBO, a lie in the recovery business. Fake it till you make it BOBO the HOBO

Utica Lies and Riggies

Clifton Park, NY

#19 Jun 16, 2014
BobbyO1967 wrote:
Irony,
Who's stuck?? Newport, Clark Mills, Myrtle Bach, Orlando, San Francisco, Vegas, Branson, Wisconsin Dells, Aruba - all places I could be.
I choose to be here.
It's because it's all you can afford you crackhead druggie. Renting an apartment on mary street in utica.

Pay your bills crackhead.

ROLOL

Whitesboro, NY

#21 Jun 16, 2014
BobbyO1967 wrote:
Riggies,
How do I afford Newport, RI and here at the same time??
Again, even if you had a $500k house, which you do not, compared to my tiny Newport rental, it would be "not hitting the mark".
Why can't you compete with the crackhead??
He has a real nice public housing unit where obama heat it real warm fo free..

Utica Lies and Riggies

Clifton Park, NY

#23 Jun 17, 2014
Utica Lies and Riggies wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh poor poor poor crackhead hobby o living in his world of lies and falsities. Let's just start with the basics crackhead junkie. If you were so wealthy why would you need to "dispute" $2,068 in money you owe.
Why would you be renting an apartment on mary street in utica? Why do you continue to act like someone you're not. I'd invite you to my home but we don't allow known druggies and people with mental conditions into the neighborhood. Heck, there's not a home in this development valued under 350k. That's probably 12 years of your crackhead salary. So please get off of your stool when you try and talk. You don't own property in Newport you flaming crackhead junkie.
Lol!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Not All Nazis Are Bad 7 min Not all people 87
Who is funding the Aud renovations? 37 min Oh Well 537
They lied about nano. 50 min Nano Ghetto 12
Trump Blinded By Eclipse 53 min Dave 3
How many "Nano Factories" in Utica? (Mar '16) 54 min Nano Eclipse 590
Utica should EMBRACE its prison - welfare economy! 54 min Prison Economy CNY 23
whos got the biggest D in city 56 min Robert Oliveira 15
Who funds Mohawk valley EDGE 1 hr Taxpayer 14
Let's tear down Martin Luther King's statue 1 hr Dave 122
Trump makes stupid mean people feel normal 2 hr Trump WINNING 25