sillivan turn in your guns

Posted in the Utica Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
ready

New York, NY

#1 Sep 28, 2013
Dan the the pistol king needs to turn is permit and guns in so he crazy son doesn't get them. Sullivan is not fit for making judgments on permits when he has this little loser on the lose.This is how it starts, but no sullivan want's to be in charge of everything, and be in everybody's business. The microscope up your butt now. I hope the feds are watch and homeland security. Guns are for sane people, and I fully believe in the 2nd amendment, but your out of control.
big brother

New York, NY

#2 Sep 28, 2013
ready wrote:
Dan the the pistol king needs to turn is permit and guns in so he crazy son doesn't get them. Sullivan is not fit for making judgments on permits when he has this little loser on the lose.This is how it starts, but no sullivan want's to be in charge of everything, and be in everybody's business. The microscope up your butt now. I hope the feds are watch and homeland security. Guns are for sane people, and I fully believe in the 2nd amendment, but your out of control.
woww !!
big dawg

New York, NY

#3 Sep 28, 2013
He will never turn them in !
Watching

Carthage, NY

#4 Sep 28, 2013
Totally agree. The pistol king needs to be brought up on charges. Tampering with evidence, Intimidation of Witnesses, Official Misconduct,Animal Cruelty. After all he did dispose of the kittens. He needs to be removed from both positions that he does not qualify for anyway. Someone on topix posted that he has a DWI in New Hartford that he got sealed. Last I knew, DWI is a crime. Having a criminal record does not qualify you for the positions he holds.
hank brackett

Syracuse, NY

#5 Sep 28, 2013
He didn't do anything...it was his son.
Court Watcher

Carthage, NY

#6 Sep 28, 2013
Besides, the actual decision to issue or deny permits lies with alleged Judge Michael Dwyer. If you know anything about Dwyer, you should know that he takes care of his friends. Sullivan will keep his permit and his handguns.

Glenfield, NY

#7 Sep 28, 2013
turn is permit
so he crazy son
little loser on the lose
want's to be in charge
your out of control.

Nice grammar dude.
Good luck with all that

United States

#8 Sep 28, 2013
Court Watcher wrote:
Besides, the actual decision to issue or deny permits lies with alleged Judge Michael Dwyer. If you know anything about Dwyer, you should know that he takes care of his friends. Sullivan will keep his permit and his handguns.
Good luck with that the only way "Judge" Michael Dwyer does the right thing is if the eyes of the world are watching he is as corrupt as the rest of these public degenerates.
LOL

Farmington, CT

#9 Sep 28, 2013
The second amendment says that everyone can have a gun, even the criminally insane. It's what the founding fathers intended.
Whitesboro Proud

Madison, NY

#10 Sep 28, 2013
I am sure Judge Sullivan will have any guns locked away so this "kid" can't use them to harm anyone or himself! Anything else would be completely irresponsible. We don't need to focus on the Judges alleged personal faults. The focus should be in getting much needed help for the son. Arguing over unproven personal parental failures helps no one!
Tell Us Then

Sherburne, NY

#11 Sep 28, 2013
Where are the KITTENS??????
Cat Watcher

Carthage, NY

#12 Sep 29, 2013
Tell Us Then wrote:
Where are the KITTENS??????
One is living with relatives in the Bank Street area and the other one was shot to death in a Fastrac holdup attempt.
WTF

Carthage, NY

#13 Sep 29, 2013
Cat Watcher wrote:
<quoted text>
One is living with relatives in the Bank Street area and the other one was shot to death in a Fastrac holdup attempt.
You're just another POS.
Hmmm

New York, NY

#14 Sep 29, 2013
According to the Uica OD, Joseph Sullivan has two charges against him. A misdemeanor charge for the alleged torture of a kitten and a felony charge of fourth-degree criminal possession of stolen property. If he is convicted of the felony charge, it could cause a sticky situation with having guns in the home (if the son lives there) as I believe convicted felons cannot have access to guns...

http://www.uticaod.com/news/x914329210/DA-to-...
Magnolia lover

White Plains, NY

#15 Sep 30, 2013
Dan is a functioning alcoholic that has a deranged son living under the same roof as he posseses firearms. If this were anyone else a full bore investigation would be conducted and the person would more than likely have their firearms "confiscated for safety". Dan your corrupt and the days of covering up for your POS steroid using demented son are over. You created this monster now your reaping what you sew. I pray someone drops a note to the Sterns commission and your investigated. Or maybe someone already has.(fradulant time documented on time sheets)
Ummmm

United States

#16 Sep 30, 2013
Hmmm wrote:
According to the Uica OD, Joseph Sullivan has two charges against him. A misdemeanor charge for the alleged torture of a kitten and a felony charge of fourth-degree criminal possession of stolen property. If he is convicted of the felony charge, it could cause a sticky situation with having guns in the home (if the son lives there) as I believe convicted felons cannot have access to guns...
http://www.uticaod.com/news/x914329210/DA-to-...
Why did Sullivan handle the cats? Why didn't the DA Scott McNamara change the venue BEFORE all this came to light in the news?

This is pure proof that the DA and Sullivan are scum and failures and need to GO!
Mykeisha

United States

#17 Sep 30, 2013
Dan the Pistol king should give his guns to his son. Actually he should give pistols to everyone.
ready

New York, NY

#18 Sep 30, 2013
Mykeisha wrote:
Dan the Pistol king should give his guns to his son. Actually he should give pistols to everyone.
Your from great state of Texas so i will explain it. dan sullivan likes to turn down permits and take guns away, but that doesn't apply to him.That's kinda like Hitler, disarm the opposition then intimidate and rule with and iron fist.
Scummy Sully

United States

#19 Sep 30, 2013
Whitesboro Proud wrote:
I am sure Judge Sullivan will have any guns locked away so this "kid" can't use them to harm anyone or himself! Anything else would be completely irresponsible. We don't need to focus on the Judges alleged personal faults. The focus should be in getting much needed help for the son. Arguing over unproven personal parental failures helps no one!
Oh yes! You are so "sure" just like you are "sure" Sullivan isn't a corrupt scumbag who is not to be trusted, yet obviously he has FAILED before so you must be friend or family. Only the lowlife's family and "friends" who benefit from Sullivan's scumminess will defend him with these petty assurances and lame excuses. The fact is he has failed and will fail again no matter how "sure" your pathetic crony ass is he's "normal". These people obviously have many enemies and dissatisfied people living in that area who agree he's scum so save your pathetic lame attempts at excuses.
Mykeisha

United States

#20 Sep 30, 2013
ready wrote:
<quoted text>Your from great state of Texas so i will explain it. dan sullivan likes to turn down permits and take guns away, but that doesn't apply to him.That's kinda like Hitler, disarm the opposition then intimidate and rule with and iron fist.
Lol, I didn't read the complaint. I just read the pistol king. I figured he was handing out pistols.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Demolition part of building ? 7 min All seeing nothing 16
News Manny's Cheesecake To Open Brand New Bakery Loc... 16 min well 2
trump is IN CONTROL HEAR 54 min Two Term Trump 24
Another Hillary Exuse 55 min MAGA 17
Congresswoman Tenney 1 hr No Term Hillary 27
Joe Griffo's donors, DuRoss and Oneidas 1 hr Bob Barker 50
Cuomo pitching statewide platic bag ban. 1 hr NY The Vampire State 16
abandoned theme park in oriskany? (Apr '11) 3 hr summit 30
Golf in Upstate NY 3 hr Maurey 35
Dr. Costello unnecessary cruelty 5 hr Reader 8